Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State (2395 Views)

Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yet some urchins are clamoring for a second term..

They should give us the list of promises they have fulfilled.. Borrowing up on borrowing.

Oyetola and his deputy has failed his people, second term would be worst.

7 Likes

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by naija4life247: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Oyetola has failed his people, second term would be worst.

Osun state have the best school buildings in Nigeria. Go and check Google and stop disgracing your family on tbe cyberspace

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Osun state have the best school buildings in Nigeria. Go and check Google and stop disgracing your family on tbe cyberspace

I guess they are the ones in the picture..
E no hard to post, post your own.
Best schools my foot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Mandate2023: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Second pics; Does that place looks like a building under use.......do u know if another structure has been built in d same compound and dis u r seeing has been abandoned

U r looking for reasons to cry.......nw u can cry and that's only what u r good at grin

The first 1 is still better than ur sch in south east, be looking for where gap dey between d roof, that structure u r seeing is not enough for u to have sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by ThatFairGuy1: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mkp.uru Mm.iri addict.

To begin with, is that Oyetola
4teenblaq:

Best schools my foot.

1 Like

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Mkp.uru Mm.iri addict.

No.. But that polling unit is under his LG

2 Likes

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by belente(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Very bad if he can not effect positive changes in his own town where else
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by ThatFairGuy1: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you know that person in the picture you wouldn't say this nonsense.

You're saying his Deputy also come from his zone and most importantly his LG.

Can you listen to yourself
4teenblaq:

No.. But that polling unit is under his LG
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by FreeStuffsNG: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
@OP. That is not HE Oyetola wink
I am sure you are not even from the SW. I am sure you will not relent in this politics of hatred and bigotry despite losing since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
If you know that person in the picture you wouldn't say this nonsense.

You're saying his Deputy also come from his zone and most importantly his LG.

Can you listen to yourself

Can you tell me why his deputy couldn't fix the school in his polling unit?
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by ThatFairGuy1: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
No I can't tell you.
4teenblaq:

Can you tell me why his deputy couldn't fix the school in his polling unit?
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Madmohamed1: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

They should give us the list of promises they have fulfilled.. Borrowing up on borrowing.

apart from Lagos all the yeruba state is like farm I can't say village because our village don't look like this
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Goddey18(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

So is this one in Togo?
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
@OP. That is not HE Oyetola wink
I am sure you are not even from the SW. I am sure you will not relent in this politics of hatred and bigotry despite losing since 2015.

The point is why is the deputy not being able to fix the school What contribution has he brought to his community as deputy?
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by iHart(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Just imagine, that building is even a library. With the open roof, no single book will be found there
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
No I can't tell you.

So shut the f.uck up.
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
Second pics; Does that place looks like a building under use.......do u know if another structure has been built in d same compound and dis u r seeing has been abandoned

U r looking for reasons to cry.......nw u can cry and that's only what u r good at grin

The first 1 is still better than ur sch in south east, be looking for where gap dey between d roof, that structure u r seeing is not enough for u to have sense

I am from SS, delta state, if you want the picture of the primary school my polling unit is located, I can put it down here..
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by naija4life247: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

E no hard to post, post your own.
Best schools my foot.

I no get time for Southern Almajaris. Even your mushroom universities from where Peter Pandora Obituary got his 3rd Class degree in Philosophy are not as good as Osun Primary and Secondary schools. Check Google

1 Like

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Obidient4life2: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
The man no get shame. Him no even say make him repair the school for the sake of this election!

1 Like

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Romanoff(f): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
When charity refuses to begin at home.
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by naija4life247: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Obidient4life2:
The man no get shame. Him no even say make him repair the school for the sake of this election!

Show is pictures of the mushroom universities in your region where Pandora Obituary graduated with 3rd Class Philosophy
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by 4teenblaq: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

I no get time for Southern Almajaris. Even your mushroom universities from where Peter Pandora Obituary got his 3rd Class degree in Philosophy are not as good as Osun Primary and Secondary schools. Check Google

All these school buildings you screenshot are way back in time established and builded by the former governor not this tinubu puppet in name of oyetola.

1 Like

Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by MMWandali: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
They'll say that
He will fix it during the
Second term
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Sunday2021: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

so this school is where?
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Sunday2021: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:

if don't have brain to think at least you can ask questions. This school functional, I have been to that school in so many occasions.
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
I know they not the ones in the picture
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Obidient4life2: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Show is pictures of the mushroom universities in your region where Pandora Obituary graduated with 3rd Class Philosophy

The literacy level in your region is next to the north in low rank!
Re: Look At A School In Oyetola Polling Unit In A Devastating State by Kurutinto(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Mkp.uru Mm.iri addict.

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Rule 2. Insulting a nairalander by calling him a meth addict

(1) (Reply)

Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo / Bola Tinubu Begins Cabinet Formation In Paris As Gbajabiamila, Atiku, Wale, Top / I Know Someone Working In Dangote Refinery, It Wont Work Until 2049

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.