Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) - Politics (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) (281231 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Unigrad: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Vote individual and not party.
Let this repeat itself at the presidential election.
Congratulations to Adeleke and not PDP.
PDP is not good too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by oyeb15: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2022
We are tired of APC. I Wonder if those people that voted APC are sane.

20 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by khingTony(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Godoverevery:

Calm down .....bro tomorrow morning you go know what sup now.

Hope you still remember 2018 very well.

What the gap between them now

It just pains me when you guys don't understand the kind of politics apc plays.

Am not a apc suppoter or any party supporter....am just someone looks ahead of things.

Apc did something like this in oyo state 2014 with ajumobi.....we thought akala pdp was winning mid night things change with one local government vote.

I believe this there play again.....they will use one local government vote to manipulate things....watch out.

Hwfa, all the results don come out oh

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by shiffynaani(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2022
07kjb:

I see Southerners as educated people but sometimes there ignorance Marvels me
yes, I'm also a southerner and i will never look vote for PDP in the presidential election

What a selfish and useless party

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Unigrad: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2022
If you vote PDP or APC at the presidential election because of religion, region or ethnicity, I pity you oooo.
Tinubu said his is turn. Is it is birthright?
Atiku said he will make his cronies and friends rich. Both of them have not said anything what they will do different to solve Nigeria problems. Secondly, they are old. Can't a younger person take over?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by ponishah: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2022
shiffynaani:
you are misguided bro

If Atiku wins, another fulani, don't you think it will further embolden all those fulani foot soldiers in their quest to overun Nigeria?

The insecurity will be over the roof and besides Atiku has nothing to offer bro

He's the custodian of the largest generator importing company. Is that the person that will give us constant light?

Another 8 years of fulani rule will be catastrophic for us

PDP made a grave mistake for this
Story story

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2022
oyeb15:
If buhari decides to contest again ,you will be shocked at the number of people that will still vote for him . That is how crazy some people can be . Reason why I don't place too much hope on Nigerians making sane decision when it comes to elections.

13 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Godoverevery: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2022
khingTony:

Hwfa, all the results don come out oh
Congrat to Pdp
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Unigrad:
If you vote PDP or APC at the presidential election because of religion, region or ethnicity, I pity you oooo.
Tinubu said his is turn. Is it is birthright?
Atiku said he will make his cronies and friends rich. Both of them have not said anything what they will do different to solve Nigeria problems. Secondly, they are old. Can't a younger person take over?
Who is the younger person you feel can take over ? Let's not deceive ourselves , we all know peter obi cannot win this election ,even obi himself knows. He is not working for this presidency but for next elections that is if he keeps up the momentum. Presidential election is not something you just wake up 6 me 7 months to election and say you want to win. FOR A GOOD NEUTRAL PERSON TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA, HE IR SHE NEEDS TO STRT THE WORK LIKE 4 YEARS BEFORE. People would have known him,he would have interacted with all groups round the nation in all states . This is not something social media can do in 8months . Tinubu has been planning his presidential campaign for the past 12 years if not more ,since the time of gej second term ,reason why he planned to be buhari vice president,that didn't work out,then he waited and planned for another 8 years through buhari tenure . Look at atiku ,he has been on this journey for over 16yrs since the time of obj second term. And yet despite their long planning ,it is not sure for them that they will win.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Foodforthought: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
oyeb15:
I was thinking the same thing. Like over 200,000 persons in Osun State are still rooting for APC after the disaster of the last few years?

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Mandem05: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
onatisi:

Who is the younger person you feel can take over ? Let's not deceive ourselves , we all know peter obi cannot win this election ,even obi himself knows. He is not working for this presidency but for next elections that is if he keeps up the momentum. Presidential election is not something you just wake up 6 me 7 months to election and say you want to win. FOR A GOOD NEUTRAL PERSON TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA, HE IR SHE NEEDS TO STRT THE WORK LIKE 4 YEARS BEFORE. People would have known him,he would have interacted with all groups round the nation in all states . This is not something social media can do in 8months . Tinubu has been planning his presidential campaign for the past 12 years if not more ,since the time of gej second term ,reason why he planned to be buhari vice president,that didn't work out,then he waited and planned for another 8 years through buhari tenure . Look at atiku ,he has been on this journey for over 16yrs since the time of obj second term. And yet despite their long planning ,it is not sure for them that they will win.
Please don't bring negative energy to our movement. You dey see bad market and you are saying that Nigerians should buy bad market because they have been chasing the presidency for years. Does that even make any sense to you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Mandem05: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Foodforthought:

I was thinking the same thing. Like over 200,000 persons in Osun State are still rooting for APC after the disaster of the last few years?
Omo e reach to shock person. Me I am happy for 2 reasons. Minimal violence and seemingly fair electoral process in the Osun State election.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Iamzik: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2022
oyatz:

But APC will still win Osun in the presidential election.

Be deceiving yourself
Naija people go clear Una doubt

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Foodforthought: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Mandem05:

Omo e reach to shock person. Me I am happy for 2 reasons. Minimal violence and seemingly fair electoral process in the Osun State election.
True. I also think the new electoral act helped.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by elfiddy(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Peter Obi can win but will INEC allow him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Tmex(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2022
And whats still holding inec from declaring the winner?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by openmine(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Tmex:
They have already done so!
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by dubra: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Inec has declared adeleke winner of osun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Tmex(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
openmine:

They have already done so!

Good
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by ifyconsult: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Yes
dubra:
Inec has declared adeleke winner of osun state

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by nameo: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2022
onatisi:

Bros, Peter Obi is in a prime position to win elections next year. He has a path to the Presidency, as does Tinubu and Atiku.

So many important current factors are in his favour.

And elections is even about 7 months away. Alot of work still needs to be done in that time, and considering the huge extent he and his movement have already gone in less than 2 months as well as those factors i talked, he is likely to do it

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by deeva2: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2022
coputa:
The interest and will of the masses is the most powerfull,uppermost and sancrosant in determining a good leader.This time arround,ethnicity,religion and political affiliation is not a determinant.Those suffering from the misrule of bad leaders cuts across the six geo polical zones in the country,they're found in all the ethnic groups and religions,they,re the ones that are demanding for this change,which they will exercise through the ballot come 2023.

Do u even know why Lasun lost woefully in osun state.

Does that mean he is not competence enough even more than Adeleke.

Party affiliation and self interest is what played out and worked against him in this osun election..

dnt be supprised if lasun go back to apc or defect to pdp soon.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by seniormallam(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2022
I don't think presidential election should be held in just one day, 5 per state every other week so we can all monitor it pali to pali
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by spencekat(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Tmex:
Sen.Adeleke has been declared a winner.

Adeleke emerged the winner of the election with 403,371 votes.

Announcing the winner on Sunday morning, the returning officer for the Osun governorship election, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Lagos, Prof Oluwatoyin Ogundipe announced that Ademola polled 403,371 votes.

He polled the highest vote to win his major contender, Governor Gboyega Oyetola who pulled 375,027 and Action Democratic Party (ADP) Kehinde Atanda as the second runner-up.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by spencekat(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2022
seniormallam:
I don't think presidential election should be held in just one day, 5 per state every other week so we can all monitor it pali to pali
Exactly,though it is resources unfriendly.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by 4teenblaq: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2022
onomeabuja:

Forget all this hype jare.
U put am to ur self n not me sir....
Quote me any where the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION is going to PDP..
NO MAGIC APC DO DURING ITS 8YRS TO WIN PDP & RIVERS, NA LABOR WAN WIN AM?
WE SHALL KNW WHO IS A TRUE DELTAN THEN..... grin

I believe you are just somewhere in the west or north, saying this rubbish.

A quick remainder... A structureless sdp beat your pdp in ekiti state. So keep quiet and learn.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by onatisi(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2022
lolz
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2022
ah that will be a disaster oo , but it does extend to 2 days at times o . but doing it in batches will cause problems politically .
seniormallam:
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Penguin2: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Caseless:
The law is the law...

You were saying grin?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Yes. That's why Igbo can never rule this Country. And the North will never give Biafra their independence. If una talk, we go deal with una join. grin grin

The one we already dealt with you guys your people have not yet recovered.you are playing with your masters.

Rule my ass as if zik and even ironsi that brought federal system is from your tribe.animal illiterate.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Ckonnet: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2022
spearman:

The people from the former Mid-West Region are the largest non Yorubas population in Lagos and the South West. Add the rest of the South South and they double the number of Igbos. They have no problems with Yorubas and Yorubas have no problem with them. They are not Chest Beating "Lagos Is A No Man's Land" Zionists. They integrate so well into the community because their culture is not antithetical to that of the Yorubas the way Igbo culture is. Igbos all over the world are toxic.

Keep lying and distorting figures.
Markets like trade fair,Alaba, isolo n the car parts are 90% igbos running it so I don't know where your midwestern figure came in.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Bentizil:

We'll never forget this...

That's your business we move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.