Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) - Politics (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) (281239 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by nameo: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2022
onatisi:
i wont like to derail this thread , but i will just like to know which current factors u think favors obi ?
i like the fact that you admit a lot of work still needs to be done , that is a positive plus ,
thirdly you mentioned that within the last 2 months he and his movements have covered a lot of ground , please i hope you are not referring to social media campaign ooo, because if that is what you are referring to then i dont believe that is a lot of ground . AND PLEASE LET YOUR REPLY DEVOID OF ANY NGATIVE COMMENT .

The Peter Obi movement is not just online. It is HUGE offline. Real huge.

I dont know where you are in Nigeria, but in the SE, SS, parts of SW(esp Lagos) and parts of the NC/NE("Middle belt" ), Obi movement is huge and more importantly, growing.

As to the factors currently operating and likely to affect next year's election:

1. Huge interest shown by the Youths (and Young people), a demographic that is not only by far the largest in the country, but one that is usuallly uninterested in previous elections, have now been woken up and would vote in massive numbers this time around. They are also the demographic with the greatest passion, needed to power a movement.

2. The higher interest of the south compared to the north, except perhaps Kano and environs(Kwankwaso effect).

3. The fact that as it stands, Peter Obi is the only candidate amongst the big four that is assured of a regional block vote(Southeast). None of the others can get a regional block vote. As a matter of fact, the upper north(where Kwankawso and ATiku comes from) will be shared by at least three of the candidates whilst the Southwest(where Tinubu comes from) will be shared by 3 of the candidates also. No body has ever won elections in Nigeria without a regional block vote behind him.

4. The Momemtum of the election is with Obi(and to some extent, Kwankwaso) whilst the 2 other older parties have issues with regional and religious balancing - they have issuesi n their parties currently. Momentum, if it continues to the day of the elections, have always been crucial to winning elections.

5. The organic nature of some of the campaigns(esp Obi and Kwankwaso), making the campaigns very unpredictable as people would be doing much of the work themselves as the "spirit leads", without direct inducement from the candidates. We have already started seeing it with the printing of campaign materials and billboards, raising of funds, man-to-man "preaching" of preferred candidates, political parades organised by random people, etc. that one sees only with the Obi and (again to some extent, Kwankwaso) movements.

6. The narrative of the elections so far is with Obi and his supporters. The obedients have for example almost completely taken over the online(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, even Tittok, etc) media and even offline(Obi is perhaps the most talked about candidate, even from other parties, currently). This has been very frustrtaing to the older parties as they know very well how the narrative is crucial to winning elections(the main reason for the attack on the character of "Obedients" by the old parties). That was one of the things used effectively by APC in 2015.

7. The fact the country is truly messed up and people are just TIRED of the old(current) system, to the point of been a Life-and-death situation/decision for them. From terrible lived insecurity, personally biting economy(inflation, exchange rate, poverty rate, unemployment rate, debt levels etc), terrible infrastructure esp Power, a dead education and health system(e.g 6 months running ASUU strike in an election year), badly managed diversity by the ruling elites, unimaginable corruption, etc etc. This is perhaps the greatest hindrance to both the APC (especially) and PDP.

8. The general sentiment that power should shift to the south. A sentiment even shared by a lot of persons in the north, talkess of the south. It is generally felt that power should move back to the south after spending 8 years in the north.

9. The Muslim-Muslim ticket of the ruling party, which would be very fatal to APC in the Middle belt(parts of NC/NE) as well as most parts of the south, which trust me will be harnessed to effect by some of the political parties. This is very huge as Christains are very angry, esp northern Chrristains. When you see most northern APC members openly complain, it is not just that they feel slighted themselves, it is also that there is the real fear that they will not only lose the Presidential elections but may also lose in other down-the-ballot positions(Governoships, NA, SHA, etc) as their people would not vote for any thing APC due to the Muslim-muslim tciket. And may I repeat that this is very real in those populations, as christains are currently massively mobilizing. And with the nature of the next Presidential elections(SE been reserved for one candidate, and SW, NE, NW, SS very competive), anybody who can win the NC(generally) and most parts of the "Middle belt" may very likely win the elections. This would clearly be in favour of Atiku and Obi, with Obi in prime position if he can make allainces and harness these votes, been the only Christain candidate amongst the big four.

10. The new electoral law, with the use of BVAS and the automatic upload of results from the PU, and the fact that election management has been improving markedly as evidenced in the last Osun election, is a huge burst to the new parties/candidates. This is cos a lot more people will have greater confidence that their votes will count. Also, there is a far lesser chance of election manipulation as was the case previously.

11. Arising partly from point 10 above, and the general greater interest shown by a large majority of people in the next election(as evidenced for instance by the ongoing and unprecedented PVC registration and collection), the voter turnout in 2023 is expected to be much higher than say 2019(where just about 30% of registered voters actually voted). This is crucial as not only does the majority of registered voters refuse to vote in previous elections, but that 30% minority is the main reason the "structure" of the old political parties work: these 30% are mostly members of the political parties; the family, friends, villagers etc of the candidates, and a few others who are mobilized by the deployment of money or sentiments by these old politicians. Thsi time around as more people vote, the effect of this minority voters("structure"wink would be much smaller. Also, most of these voters(both the new ones and the
old voters that normally dont vote) are likely to vote the newer candidates/parties.

12. Peter Obi is the candidate with the CHARACTER and the MESSAGE, and people are very receptive to the possibility of change.

13. The elections is still 7 months ago even after the choosing of candidates, unlike what is obtained previously. As they say, a day is a lifetime in politics, talkless of 7 months.

I do not kid myself. There is a lot of work to be done by Obi and the campaign. There are 2 main factors militating against his candidature and they are considerable(I will talk about these later), but I believe he has a path to victory next year. The current factors, momentum and NEED favours this.

Personally, i have chosen to vote for him cos i really want the "old system" to be changed. And i believe that from the Big 4, he is the one to most likely make that happen.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Dybala11(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
congratulations to Ademola Adeleke and his supporters. I actually against his candidacy not because of any personal reasons but I am not seeing enough competency in him to govern a resource drain state like Osun. I feel that the state will be better in the hands of Conservative than Liberal. However, our people have spoken clearly and they will have to live with their choose good or bad.
Choice not choose sir.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

What % of the votes/PUs have been uploaded?

PDP/LP will always win on social media. They are always too eager to share results

Boss Social media votes have been counted..
Hw Market.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2022
peepydelano:

You don delete the comment put am dot abi?
I would have re-written the comment for you but let me screenshot it so you can see!

Na so una wey be APC minions go edit una comments for 2023 replace am with that dot wey una Bubu talk about cheesy

Osun is not Ekiti!
The voice of the people have prevailed!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Daddyyin: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Okobola146:
which tribe odoyo amukun meko ode?

Then you must be a bastard for insulting people of Osun
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by akbonus: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Labour party has a lot of work to do...honestly

Modified

For any Obidient supporter quoting me, I said your party has work to do. I am not here to say that Obi would most certainly lose next year. Difference. Difference.

I AM AN SIR,OBIDIENT AND YOU ARE RIGHT,I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULT I AM SEEING,I AM FROM DELTA STATE AND WE ARE NOT GIVING ANY ROOM TO PDP OR APC,IF THE PDP WILL TRY A LITTLE WILL BE THE RIVERINE AREA BELONGING TO THE IJAWS AND ITSEKIRI WHICH I KNOW THEY HAVE STRONG HOLD.PLEASE EVERY OBIDIENT READING THIS PLEASE OO WE REALLY NEED TO DO A SERIOUS WORK OUR DESTINY AND THAT OF OUR CHILDRERN BORN AND UNBORN DEPENDS ON THIS NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by akbonus: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2022
PEOPLE SHOULD BE CRYING FOR THE DRUGEE RATHER THAN LP CANDIDATE THAT IS WHERE PROBLEM DEY NA,LOSSING HIS LOCAL GVMNT AND STATE IS A VERY BAD SIGN COME PRESIDENCY SW IS NOT PART OF LP STRONG HOLD WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SOME VOTES TO COMPLIMENT THE 3/4 MAJORITY VOTE
helinues:
grin
So far so good, the election is credible as Pdp is leading, just wait for change of narration by evening

Meanwhile, NNPP are getting votes than LP.

The LP candidate labour is in vain oo

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by sweetgala(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
babadee1:

The supposedly intelligent one that was there before, what did he do?

Did a whole lot, more than he is being given credit for. Osun is functionally insolvent, we're struggling to meet our commitments, civil servants are struggling and retirees are in a desperate situation because we have poor IGR and have bad loans to service, and our allocation is small after deductions have been made.

Oyetola has been managing these realities rather well, now let's see what Deji can do from Lagos Island because surely the Adeleke family wouldn't leave the Osun people at the mercy of their daft brother

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by cocolacec(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Ìmọ́lẹ̀ ti dé sí ìpínlẹ̀ Osun!

Dancing Senator don become dancing Governor.

Congratulations to Senator Ademola Adeleke and the people of Osun state!
Make uba no run go Lagos when your owanbe Governor start to use una money for party and resort to half salary Aregbe’s legacy.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by onomeabuja: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

I believe you are just somewhere in the west or north, saying this rubbish.

A quick remainder... A structureless sdp beat your pdp in ekiti state. So keep quiet and learn.
U are talking if social Democratic Party not labour party.
SDP is an old party in Yoruba land not labour nor APC.
SO I. M NOT SURPRISE BY THAT.
I DNT HAVE TIME TO LIE because I. AM MY FATHERS PRODUCT.
SO LABOUR CAN NOT BEAT PDP IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
AND MORESO, U GUYS ARE TURNING THE LABOUR THING AS AN IGBO PARTY WHICH IS BAD....
ALL THESE LIKES & SHARES IN NAIRALAND ARE RUBBISH TO ME..
SO KEEP SAYING LABOUR PARTY AND BE HAVING 1000 LIKES I DNT CARE. D FACTS REMAINS THAT ON THAT DAY ALL MAN TO HIMSELF. undecided
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by OsunOriginal: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2022
sweetgala:

Did a whole lot, more than he is being given credit for. Osun is functionally insolvent, we're struggling to meet our commitments, civil servants are struggling and retirees are in a desperate situation because we have poor IGR and have bad loans to service, and our allocation is small after deductions have been made.

Oyetola has been managing these realities rather well, now let's see what Deji can do from Lagos Island because surely the Adeleke family wouldn't leave the Osun people at the mercy of their daft brother

I tell you he won't do anything other than pay salaries and party throughout the 4 years. A plus for Davido, his family, and Ede (maybe) but don't expect any big ideas or plans for the state. Egbon Deji only wanted to do something for his brother and keep him busy with something - afte rall it is public fund.

Osun state is gradually stepping back to the Oyinlola era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Owologbo(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Not the Delta I know. Peter Obi won't get a thousand votes in the Delta. His few Igbo Brothers won't vote him. They will give him the Okorocha and Ogbonanya Onu's treatment. grin grin grin
You said the delta you know.
As a deltan, I just told you what is on ground.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Almaigaa: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

The one we already dealt with you guys your people have not yet recovered.you are playing with your masters.

Rule my ass as if zik and even ironsi that brought federal system is from your tribe.animal illiterate.

Igbo can never rule this Country. See weting them do Peter ObiTUARY's party in Osun. Una go wail tire. But 3rd class Citizens can not rule this our sweet Country.

Azikiwe rule before, that one na past tense. But in this present Nigeria, nothing for una. If una talk anyhow, we go send our Northern Gallant Soldiers to treat una fuckup as usual. grin grin

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Legitz:

Odo-Otin

Your town there inisa or okuku, igbaye, ore, lie, ikonsin, etc tell me
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by babadee1(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2022
sweetgala:

Well it looks like Osun might have jumped from the frying pan into the fire. But honestly people are just tired of APC government in this country. Enough is enough and Buhari's misrule is going to cost APC a lot of votes this election cycle.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Legitz: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Your town there inisa or okuku, igbaye, ore, lie, ikonsin, etc tell me
inisa
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Mediamix247: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to Senator Adeleke, the governor-elect. Victory well deserved. Thank you Davido for sticking it out for your uncle, it paid off!

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Legitz:
inisa

Hahahah,

How do you see the road that link to okuku from inisa, when u pass through seventh day Adventist hospital...it's one of the worst road in your local government upon sey oyinlola comes from ur local government.

Inisa gat no road, the only road that are okay is the one made by Akande....the rest nothing dey work
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by TimmyA: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Wailing wailer, the narrative don change as the pendulum did not swing in your direction

sweetgala:

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by juman(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun people made mistake.
A man that never handled even a kiosk was elected to lead them.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Igbo can never rule this Country. See weting them do Peter ObiTUARY's party in Osun. Una go wail tire. But 3rd class Citizens can not rule this our sweet Country.

Azikiwe rule before, that one na past tense. But in this present Nigeria, nothing for una. If una talk anyhow, we go send our Northern Gallant Soldiers to treat una fuckup as usual. grin grin

See Mumu past tense kill you there, what of ironsi who gave you the Federal system or are you daft? Who where the back bone of Jonathan and which tribe occupied the most Post,your 8 years terrorist northern and south western President is not recognized by us as he is 5 percent that's all they can give him.

You are all minority you rule only yourself come and become my governor then I will take you serious.

Get lost painful soul.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by walefresh3(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
nameo:

I dont know where you are in Nigeria, but in the SE, SS, parts of SW(esp Lagos) and parts of the NC/NE("Middle belt" ), Obi movement is huge and more importantly, growing.

As to the factors currently operating and likely to affect next year's election:

1. Huge interest shown by the Youths (and Young people), a demographic that is not only by far the largest in the country, but one that is usuallly uninterested in previous elections, have now been woken up and would vote in massive numbers this time around. They are also the demographic with the greatest passion, needed to power a movement.

2. The higher interest of the south compared to the north, except perhaps Kano and environs(Kwankwaso effect).

3. The fact that as it stands, Peter Obi is the only candidate amongst the big four that is assured of a regional block vote(Southeast). None of the others can get a regional block vote. As a matter of fact, the upper north(where Kwankawso and ATiku comes from) will be shared by at least three of the candidates whilst the Southwest(where Tinubu comes from) will be shared by 3 of the candidates also. No body has ever won elections in Nigeria without a regional block vote behind him.

4. The Momemtum of the election is with Obi(and to some extent, Kwankwaso) whilst the 2 other older parties have issues with regional and religious balancing - they have issuesi n their parties currently. Momentum, if it continues to the day of the elections, have always been crucial to winning elections.

5. The organic nature of some of the campaigns(esp Obi and Kwankwaso), making the campaigns very unpredictable as people would be doing much of the work themselves as the "spirit leads", without direct inducement from the candidates. We have already started seeing it with the printing of campaign materials and billboards, raising of funds, man-to-man "preaching" of preferred candidates, political parades organised by random people, etc. that one sees only with the Obi and (again to some extent, Kwankwaso) movements.

6. The narrative of the elections so far is with Obi and his supporters. The obedients have for example almost completely taken over the online(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, even Tittok, etc) media and even offline(Obi is perhaps the most talked about candidate, even from other parties, currently). This has been very frustrtaing to the older parties as they know very well how the narrative is crucial to winning elections(the main reason for the attack on the character of "Obedients" by the old parties). That was one of the things used effectively by APC in 2015.

7. The fact the country is truly messed up and people are just TIRED of the old(current) system, to the point of been a Life-and-death situation/decision for them. From terrible lived insecurity, personally biting economy(inflation, exchange rate, poverty rate, unemployment rate, debt levels etc), terrible infrastructure esp Power, a dead education and health system(e.g 6 months running ASUU strike in an election year), badly managed diversity by the ruling elites, unimaginable corruption, etc etc. This is perhaps the greatest hindrance to both the APC (especially) and PDP.

8. The general sentiment that power should shift to the south. A sentiment even shared by a lot of persons in the north, talkess of the south. It is generally felt that power should move back to the south after spending 8 years in the north.

9. The Muslim-Muslim ticket of the ruling party, which would be very fatal to APC in the Middle belt(parts of NC/NE) as well as most parts of the south, which trust me will be harnessed to effect by some of the political parties. This is very huge as Christains are very angry, esp northern Chrristains. When you see most northern APC members openly complain, it is not just that they feel slighted themselves, it is also that there is the real fear that they will not only lose the Presidential elections but may also lose in other down-the-ballot positions(Governoships, NA, SHA, etc) as their people would not vote for any thing APC due to the Muslim-muslim tciket. And may I repeat that this is very real in those populations, as christains are currently massively mobilizing. And with the nature of the next Presidential elections(SE been reserved for one candidate, and SW, NE, NW, SS very competive), anybody who can win the NC(generally) and most parts of the "Middle belt" may very likely win the elections. This would clearly be in favour of Atiku and Obi, with Obi in prime position if he can make allainces and harness these votes, been the only Christain candidate amongst the big four.

10. The new electoral law, with the use of BVAS and the automatic upload of results from the PU, and the fact that election management has been improving markedly as evidenced in the last Osun election, is a huge burst to the new parties/candidates. This is cos a lot more people will have greater confidence that their votes will count. Also, there is a far lesser chance of election manipulation as was the case previously.

11. Arising partly from point 10 above, and the general greater interest shown by a large majority of people in the next election(as evidenced for instance by the ongoing and unprecedented PVC registration and collection), the voter turnout in 2023 is expected to be much higher than say 2019(where just about 30% of registered voters actually voted). This is crucial as not only does the majority of registered voters refuse to vote in previous elections, but that 30% minority is the main reason the "structure" of the old political parties work: these 30% are mostly members of the political parties; the family, friends, villagers etc of the candidates, and a few others who are mobilized by the deployment of money or sentiments by these old politicians. Thsi time around as more people vote, the effect of this minority voters("structure"wink would be much smaller. Also, most of these voters(both the new ones and the
old voters that normally dont vote) are likely to vote the newer candidates/parties.

12. Peter Obi is the candidate with the CHARACTER and the MESSAGE, and people are very receptive to the possibility of change.

13. The elections is still 7 months ago even after the choosing of candidates, unlike what is obtained previously. As they say, a day is a lifetime in politics, talkless of 7 months.

I do not kid myself. There is a lot of work to be done by Obi and the campaign. There are 2 main factors militating against his candidature and they are considerable(I will talk about these later), but I believe he has a path to victory next year. The current factors, momentum and NEED favours this.

Personally, i have chosen to vote for him cos i really want the "old system" to be changed. And i believe that from the Big 4, he is the one to most likely make that happen.

God give us a unifiere , detribalised personified in person of MAZI ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMED TINUBU.... 2023 SURE DIE....

TINUBU will be nigeria president in 2023 INSHALLAH..... AMINAT
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Ppp1p: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
How does that concern us??..Our present issue is Osun state and ur agbado party is on the losing foot

Now that the agbada party has emerged winner
Hope you learn how politics is played now

Patience
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by 4teenblaq: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
onomeabuja:

U are talking if social Democratic Party not labour party.
SDP is an old party in Yoruba land not labour nor APC.
SO I. M NOT SURPRISE BY THAT.
I DNT HAVE TIME TO LIE because I. AM MY FATHERS PRODUCT.
SO LABOUR CAN NOT BEAT PDP IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
AND MORESO, U GUYS ARE TURNING THE LABOUR THING AS AN IGBO PARTY WHICH IS BAD....
ALL THESE LIKES & SHARES IN NAIRALAND ARE RUBBISH TO ME..
SO KEEP SAYING LABOUR PARTY AND BE HAVING 1000 LIKES I DNT CARE. D FACTS REMAINS THAT ON THAT DAY ALL MAN TO HIMSELF. undecided

Who is turning the LP party as Igbo party if not you guys
I am from delta state, so don't come here and start labelling me Igbo.. Okay?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Okobola146: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Daddyyin:

Then you must be a bastard for insulting people of Osun
e pain am. Oro na dun were. grin grin tongue
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by GEEBITE: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
So you want the people to continue with the party that made the state "functionally insolvent" . Does that sound ok for any rational human being?Yet you called the winner daft. One of the rules in the military is never to reinforce or reward failure.
sweetgala:

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by CuriousX: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
nameo:

You are very articulate and obviously an intelligent person. I like the way you put down your points. I pray that Obi is able to win the election.

I will do my best to ginger those around me to go out to vote as against staying indoors during election. The damage this Government and the APC have done to this nation is beyond my imagination. Such incompetence should never be allowed again.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Cantonese: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Okobola146:
I buharilise you too

Back to sender!!!!!

I BATise you. Receive the anointing of a BAT!
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by IYDigitskill: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2022
Everything looks OK, the political race is solid as Pdp is driving, simply sit tight for change of portrayal before dinnertime
You have book to banter with tinubats my sibling.https:///3IOS9jN We are hanging tight for them at the Presidential political decision... they will grasp that its competitor not party
Congrates to the triumphant group
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by AfonjaConehead: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I have dealt with far bigger tribalsits than you grin

Where is LeoDeKing!! Don't worry you will soon understand.

Carry on grin
That one don chop dry beans wella for tubu,ewon. grin grin grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by deeva2: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Blakpot:

Wait so you're telling me after these past 7 years of suffering APC imposed on Nigerians, u think it's because Tinubu is Yoruba man, ppl dont want him as president?
Really?

Anyway this isn't about Obi.
Today is for the good people of Osun, that fought against APC's futile attempt to buy their their voices and future with 10k.
God won't shame them but reward their persistence in maintaining dignity.

PDP have won.
The people of Osun state have spoken.
APC carry your darkness and go.

I GUESS U ARE NEW IN NAIJA POLITIC..TRY TO FIND OUT ABT OSUN ELECTION IN 2018...PDP AND APC HAS ALWYS BEEN IN CLOSE MARK SO ITS NOT ABT LP/OBI...THE SAME PPL THAT VOTED ADELEKE WILL STILL VOTE TINUBU AND FEW FOR ATIKU.

OBI WILL BE FLOORED JUST AS HIS GOVNSHIP CANDIDATE..

A WIN FOR PDP IN OSUN IS A WIN FOR TINUBU OR ATIKU NOT OBITUARY..
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

Emeka wey dey lie like Peter Obi. You can only lie to your fellow IPOB. We get sense pass una. Peter Obi can never rule this Country.

Laughing. If you get a little drop of sense, you will know the tribe my name is from. Afonu. Ask you papa the meaning of AKANO name in Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.