Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election (37788 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Arysexy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Was watching Arise TV and saw how people were jubilating where PDP won

I think Osun ppl are tired of APC
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by honestivo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Labour party all the way

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good news for a start, if not LP, PDP can have it. Come next year, my vote for my first time will be OBIdient.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
PDP imole de losun
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by 123yes(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
ONLY A SANE MAN WILL VOTE FOR APC
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Foolishbuhari: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
majamajic:

So u expecting LP to win Osun election ?

And u know politics
Na fool you dey follow talk so. I support Peter Obi and I know Osun state was only to go show strength. 2023 is the target.

But anywhere APC loses now, is an advantage to us. APC must lose!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Honjoshy4u: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice one...
ApC failed humanity and God.
Buhari failed humanity and God.
Tinubu has failed humanity and God.

Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
And APC no win? Make bias and bad belle no kill you.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by bukolaademi001(f): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
post=114791443:
That is good for them.
Atleast in a governorship election,
A candidate can never get a zero vote.
Atleast his/her family members will vote for him or her!

Meanwhile,
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

All because of hatred and bitterness.
The good thing is that,
God doesn't answer 'slow' prayers like thus.
That is why he is God.
Shame on you.
Mention one good thing Buhari has done for this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Softmirror: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
spearman:
TINUBU COME AND JOIN YORUBA NATION
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
NIGERIA IS ONLY FOR NOMADIC FULANI AND IGBO
YORUBA FUTURE OUTSIDE NIGERIA IS TOO BRIGHT

grin

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Imanche001(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
GOD DEY OUR SIDE.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Splitmind: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Doesn't mean anything, we will still win in Osun
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by sultry69(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
kponkedenge:
As a Labourite, I am okay with PDP winning, rather than the Islamic Party.
Stop this religious division, most of these particular voters were Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Mandate2023: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
majamajic:

So u expecting LP to win Osun election ?

And u know politics

I never said I expect lasun to win any polling unit talk more of winning any LG not to talk of d election.....I only said so he did not have any vote

That's why structure of party comes to play....when a candidate start having zero vote u just know d candidate contested under a dead party grin
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Honjoshy4u: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

Too early to decide. Some areas in Osun are PDP strongholds. They can vote PDP for state but vote APC for federal.

Remember how Osun voted for Ribadu ACN in 2011, and other SW states voted GEJ (PDP). During this period, they mostly voted ACN for states.

2023 election would likely be the most interesting in Nigeria.

The biggest mistake you people should stop making is comparing the past of APC or anything related to them with the future.
Buhari has destroyed whatsoever is left while Tinubu devilish muslim-muslim ticket has buried them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Jmichael1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Labour party nko?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Lumig: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
What of LP? grin
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Splitmind: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:
Was watching Arise TV and saw how people were jubilating where PDP won

I think Osun ppl are tired of APC

Maybe ipob elements who have infiltrated Osun is what you saw
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Bizsquad: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Replica iphone 13 promax 512gb storage and 5g network for sale@ 150k.

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by BluntCrazeMan: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-pdp-wins-first-polling-unit-in-osun-election
Early results don't determine anything shaa..
So,, we still dey wait.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Devil1Messenger: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
So lasun no get any vote

See them coming to celebrate over just 1 polling unit victory......ipigs grin
Baba go to cable news website. More than 50 polling units have been declared and PDP won all apart from aregbesola polling unit where dey got 134 against 164 of APC.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Strikethem: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oyetola and Tinubu urchines should start preparing for their cry.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by afbstrategies: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
shocked
This is Adeleke's time and moment. There's nothing thieves and useless politicians can do about it.

When you fail, try try try. One old dullard tried it too before shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by majamajic(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:

I never said I expect lasun to win any polling unit talk more of winning any LG not to talk of d election.....I only said so he did not have any vote

That's why structure of party comes to play....when a candidate start having zero vote u just know d candidate contested under a dead party grin

Voting LP in Osun election is like waste of vote , Obidients are Smart , most of these APC/PDP votes u see go turn to LP votes during presidential election

U supposed know na !

Like if am in Osun , I will vote PDP in this very election . But in presidential am voting LP straight , that's politics . Voting LP in Osun election will short PDP votes

We are wise bro!
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by XerXers: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
So lasun no get any vote

See them coming to celebrate over just 1 polling unit victory......ipigs grin
All PDP voters in Osun will vote labour party in presidential election, voters are wiser now, individual capacity not parties

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by happney65: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Good one

Nigerians meant it when we said that we would kick APC and there evil out in 2023

Imole dey ni pinle Osun

Imole Lo'kan

Tags Helinues

Imole wayre wo. You are jumping from fry pan to fire. Na so we tell you about Buhari una no hear. Voting in a Buhari pro max. Una go see fire for Osun. Just wait for it
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by XerXers: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lumig:
What of LP? grin
Shut up, don't use LP to console yourselves
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by crixlight2(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
kettykin:
It seems the revolution started before time
Labour Party is the revolution, not this two corruption party… APC=PDP
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by helinues: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
happney65:

Imole wayre wo. You are jumping from fry pan to fire. Na so we tell you about Buhari una no hear. Voting in a Buhari pro max. Una go see fire for Osun. Just wait for it

Bro, leave that guy.

He slept off the day they were sharing free shame.

Just wait till after the imminent election lose and see this guy pretending as if he never been on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.