Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election (37775 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by tomioro(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
happney65:

Imole wayre wo. You are jumping from fry pan to fire. Na so we tell you about Buhari una no hear. Voting in a Buhari pro max. Una go see fire for Osun. Just wait for it
The worst PDP regime is far better than the best of Apc

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Franking: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good. I honestly don't understand why anyone will vote APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by deeva2: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
post=114791443:
That is good for them.
Atleast in a governorship election,
A candidate can never get a zero vote.
Atleast his/her family members will vote for him or her!

Meanwhile,
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

All because of hatred and bitterness.
The good thing is that,
God doesn't answer 'slow' prayers like this.
That is why he is God.
Shame on you.
Have you also prayed for your cownu today?!
Na dem tongue

Children of hater have forgotten their cownu prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by JealousCobra(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
So lasun no get any vote

See them coming to celebrate over just 1 polling unit victory......ipigs grin

Ipigs don't have biz with Osun for now, till 2023, that is were the beam light is focused on.

So save your mockery energy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Favmil101(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
post=114791443:
That is good for them.
Atleast in a governorship election,
A candidate can never get a zero vote.
Atleast his/her family members will vote for him or her!

Meanwhile,
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

All because of hatred and bitterness.
The good thing is that,
God doesn't answer 'slow' prayers like this.
That is why he is God.
Shame on you.
Have you also prayed for your cownu today?!
Na dem tongue

Personal assistant to God i hail oh.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by jimetagambo: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jmichael1:
Labour party nko?
In a normal country, LP would likely even lose party status.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by happney65: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
tomioro:
The worst PDP regime is far better than the best of Apc

This isn't about party but individuals. Can an Adeleke the dancer do better than the current one there? Capital No. If I were to be a voter in Osun today I will vote for lasun yusuff,but in case I can't vote for him and I am to choose between the fore runners,I will choose Oyetola. this isn't about a PDP or APC affair. There are good people in both parties. And for this I go for Oyetola.

Na so we tell una during Buhari,see where we dey now.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Balkan(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Any party but APC
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by JealousCobra(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Franking:
Good. I honestly don't understand why anyone will vote APC.

Even the 17 APC got was heavily induced grin
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by JAWBONE(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Inconclusive election loading
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by RUGS(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSOsun Decides 2022: Live results from Polling UnitsPublished on July 16, 2022By John Owen Nwachukwu

Results are already trickling in from Polling Units in the ongoing governorship election in Osun State.

INEC officials have concluded voting and sorting of results in some Polling Units while ballot counting has also commenced in the presence of the voters.

DAILY POST gathered that the Osun State governorship election was keenly contested between the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Here are some of the results from Polling Units:

Result: Unit 29, Ward 008, Olorunda LGA

PDP – 91

APC – 39

ACCORD – 1

YPP – 1

ADP – 3

APM – 1

SDP – 1

Void –

Polling unit Ward10 unit 7 Atakumosa East.

PDP 78

APC 117

Odo-otin LGA Ward 09 PU 01

APC 94
PDP 98

PU 4, Elepo village, Bode-Osi ward 8, Olaoluwa LGA

APC: 38

PDP: 96

AAC: 2

PU 03, Ward
Ife central Lga

APC- 117

PDP- 97

ADP- 2

AP- 1

RESULT

WARD 04, PU 04, Ila-Orangun

PDP: 130

APC: 58

WARD 04, PU 05, Ila-Orangun

PDP: 33

APC: 25

WARD 5, PU 7, Ila-Orangun

PDP,: 50

APC: 49

WARD 05, PU 06, Ila-Orangun

#OsunDecides #OsunElection #OsunDecides2022

PDP: 83
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by latolz: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wait for final results and leave all this intermediate results...MAY GOD'S WILL BE DONE AND THE BEST MAN WIN...
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Globad(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
I see a cocaine lord urinating on his clothes after hearing this news, I see his urchins wailing and crying, I see them realizing that their party is gone

This I have seen!

Do you have the entire results?
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by RUGS(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSOsun Decides 2022: Live results from Polling UnitsPublished on July 16, 2022By John Owen Nwachukwu

Results are already trickling in from Polling Units in the ongoing governorship election in Osun State.

INEC officials have concluded voting and sorting of results in some Polling Units while ballot counting has also commenced in the presence of the voters.

DAILY POST gathered that the Osun State governorship election was keenly contested between the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Here are some of the results from Polling Units:

Result: Unit 29, Ward 008, Olorunda LGA

PDP – 91

APC – 39

ACCORD – 1

YPP – 1

ADP – 3

APM – 1

SDP – 1

Void –

Polling unit Ward10 unit 7 Atakumosa East.

PDP 78

APC 117

Odo-otin LGA Ward 09 PU 01

APC 94
PDP 98

PU 4, Elepo village, Bode-Osi ward 8, Olaoluwa LGA

APC: 38

PDP: 96

AAC: 2

PU 03, Ward
Ife central Lga

APC- 117

PDP- 97

ADP- 2

AP- 1

RESULT

WARD 04, PU 04, Ila-Orangun

PDP: 130

APC: 58

WARD 04, PU 05, Ila-Orangun

PDP: 33

APC: 25

WARD 5, PU 7, Ila-Orangun

PDP,: 50

APC: 49

WARD 05, PU 06, Ila-Orangun

#OsunDecides #OsunElection #OsunDecides2022

PDP: 83

APC 71

PDP IS ON THE LINE TO TAKE THE THROWN WHILE DISGRACING APC.
OMO BABA ADELEKE IMOLEOLUWA CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE. THE OSUN PEOPLE ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF OSUN STATE, I MEAN THE RIGHTFUL CITIZENS OF OSUN STATE WHO VOTED FOR THE RIGHT CHOICE OF STATE AND NOT BY PARTY.
GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Charly68: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
If it is possible every party should just do one term and leave , their second term is always full of tears ..
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by LittleRocketMan: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
adigun4mee:
I’m the son of the soil and we all voted massively for Imole “From Iwo town Isale Oba

...so you disobeyed your king? cheesy
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by shinealight(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
I see a cocaine lord urinating on his clothes after hearing this news, I see his urchins wailing and crying, I see them realizing that their party is gone

This I have seen!

You can only see into your dark world….as in darkness and light cannot mix. Birds of a feather flock together! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Iffffffy(f): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Where I worked as an APO, ward 7 unit 7, ilesha west. Pdp 192
APC 135
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by a2d3rew(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu, make u know say e no go work for u and una evil party

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by MedicH: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
spearman:
TINUBU COME AND JOIN YORUBA NATION
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
NIGERIA IS ONLY FOR NOMADIC FULANI AND IGBO
YORUBA FUTURE OUTSIDE NIGERIA IS TOO BRIGHT

lol u be mumu, nigeria is for fulani and igbo
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Olastep1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC is losing this election big time. No more inconclusive election
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Good one

Nigerians meant it when we said that we would kick APC and there evil out in 2023

Imole dey ni pinle Osun

Imole Lo'kan

Tags Helinues

If you like kick yourself out as well and vote In Jesus/Muhammed. You deead braiins are destined to suffer for at least one million years. Suffering got you Zombies covered..grin
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Brushstrokes20: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
I'm really loving this! grin. .. The people are fed up with gross misrule!
Barman!.. Serve every SANE Nigerian E-wine on my bill grin grin
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by GardenOfGod(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin
spearman:
TINUBU COME AND JOIN YORUBA NATION
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
NIGERIA IS ONLY FOR NOMADIC FULANI AND IGBO
YORUBA FUTURE OUTSIDE NIGERIA IS TOO BRIGHT
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by adedehinbo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Forget noise, despite what pdp did to igbos,they are still solidly behind the party just because they hate tinubu
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by CSTRR: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Election in 2023 is going to be personality based.

Those hoping on Party will fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.