Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) (1469 Views)

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / 15 High-profile Corruption Case Files Missing — Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
The founder of agberos....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by helinues: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
You people should grow up and play matured Politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
which one be matured politics again

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Mophor: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by helinues: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tunechi5:

Devoid of tantrum
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Moh247: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
cool

Education is needed in SouthEast

How is an indictment the same with conviction

How is Money Laundering Investigation and forfeiture the same with Drug dealing and Trafficking

Are these new generation actually this stupid that they cant read to understand and Hudeyen had to finger their brains

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Goldenkrezi: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How is Money Laundering Investigation and forfeiture the same with Drug dealing and Trafficking

Are these new generation actually this stupid that they cant read to understand and Hudeyen had to finger their brains

This agbado miscreant better rest and be OBIDIENT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by cybersoldiers: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Coming from the father of all haters.

So your dirty old fashioned stupid character assassination of Obis and Peter Obi is how you play matured politics

Go get a dictionary to know the meaning of maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Naijanascam: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your statement confirmed you as a certificated slowpoke

Meaning he forfeited the funds for being a good chicagoan with an impeccable records then?

Too laughable I blame the background in which you are brought up from

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

... Can you point out anywhere on this topic where the word "conviction" was used by anyone ?

You just talk anyhow ...I am not sure you know the meaning of conviction...

You actually need education
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Oilwell(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Bro whenever it comes to your man Tinubu you will remember we should play matured politics. But you and your guys in BMC/TSG have been draging Peter Obi for the last 3 to 4 months.
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tunechi5:

Bloody hypocrite.

Two can play the game
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by helinues: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

Bro whenever it comes to your man Tinubu you will remember we should play matured politics. But you and your guys in BMC/TSG have been draging Peter Obi for the last 3 to 4 months.

Don't make false allegations.

Count me out from those who have been throwing tantrums.

Have you seen me attacking Obi personally before?
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by bjtinz: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tunechi5:

In order words we should forget such issues and move forward tongue
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

u day mind them
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Tecnophone: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
don't reply that bastard again.
Tunechi5:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Moh247: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Naijanascam:

Meaning he forfeited the funds for being a good chicagoan with an impeccable records then?

Very typical Ibo response... Your character in display
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Oilwell(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Don't make false allegations.

Count me out from those who have been throwing tantrums.

Have you seen me attacking Obi personally before?

Personally I observed that you are very smart among the BMC/TSG crew guys so most times you do it sarcastically.
I been wan post one latest here but because of you let me hold fire.

If Nigeria becomes good tomorrow. It will be good for all of us irrespective of tribe or inclination.
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Brother man I be afonja man from Ekiti, not every one who hates tinubu is ibo, if it was obi una no go keep this kin energy calm down enjoy your Dubai make we way still day Nigeria vote better candidate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Moh247: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tunechi5:

Brother man I be afonja man from Ekiti, not every one who hates tinubu is ibo, if it was obi una no go keep this kin energy calm down

Lol

Omo Ibo dey disguise... Him even call hiself Afonja
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Naijanascam: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Very typical Ibo response... Your character in display

Abobaku..... nothing like Ibo.....go back to school
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Moh247: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 1 and Rule 20

This user has qouted me more than 5 times within a minute to derail and falsely accuse me

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is another violation and I am certain you would take care of it like you did with previous trolls like him
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by plaindealer: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Useless Igbos and foolish errands..grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Useless Igbos and foolish errands..grin

Urchins on the beat.

The agabado munching shitting criminal will never smell Aso Rock.

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Oilwell(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Naijanascam:

"Certficated slowpoke " .Bros you dey vex oh grin grin grin
That M247 guy is one Buhari Media Crew /Tinubu Support Group person that I dont understand at all. He types and posts like someone given a target that he should post a certain number of post each day before getting paid whether it makes sense or not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

"Certficated slowpoke " .Bros you they vex oh grin grin grin
That M247 guy is one Buharia Media Crew /Tinubu Support Group person that I dont understand at all. He types and posts like someone given a target that he should post a certain number of post each day before getting paid whether it makes sense or not.

There was one thread accusing the guy (the M247 guy) of raping his nephew from someone who knows him well. I really don't believe the guy is ok upstairs
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 1 and Rule 20

This user has qouted me more than 5 times within a minute to derail and falsely accuse me

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is another violation and I am certain you would take care of it like you did with previous trolls like him

Okay let me show you evidence of your inciting tribalism and deralimg threads ?

I hope you know the mods will look at your history ?
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Oilwell(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kurutinto:

There was one thread accusing the guy (the M247 guy) of raping his nephew from someone who knows him well. I really don't believe the guy is ok upstairs

Lol. Hahahah. wahala. The way they behave here, you will know that some of them are not normal.
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Moh247: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Okay let me show you evidence of your inciting tribalism and deralimg threads ?

I hope you know the mods will look at your history ?

Dude stop qouting me

Seun already made 22 rules and if you feel any one was violated then take it up with the moderator rather than qouting me over 5 times in few minutes

If you can't use the report button or call the mods once rather than constituiting nuisance about on people's comments the Seun and Mynd44 should have you stop harrassing us about
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Naijanascam: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

"Certficated slowpoke " .Bros you they vex oh grin grin grin
That M247 guy is one Buharia Media Crew /Tinubu Support Group person that I dont understand at all. He types and posts like someone given a target that he should post a certain number of post each day before getting paid whether it makes sense or not.

Eggxatly
He is trying to meet up his daily target of posting rubbish

Fear of him going back to iragbiji without pay is the motivating factor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: 11 APC Govs Visit Osinbajo In Aso Rock. / Here Is The Outcome Of Todays Sit At Home. Thank You Biafrans / Seyi, Ganduje’s Sons To Lead “One Million Persons’ Rally For Tinubu In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.