Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) (1485 Views)

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / 15 High-profile Corruption Case Files Missing — Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Dude stop qouting me

Seun already made 22 rules and if you feel any one was violated then take it up with the moderator rather than qouting me over 5 times in few minutes

If you can't use the report button or call the mods once rather than constituiting nuisance about on people's comments the Seun and Mynd44 should have you stop harrassing us about

WHO IS IPOB PARTY?!!! DOES THE TERROR GROUP HAVE A REGISTERED POLITICAL PARTY?!!

RULE 2 STATES Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

YOU ARE PROVOKING AND CALLING THISE IBOS Igbos!!?

RESPECT THE FORUMS RULES

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

Personally I observed that you are very smart among the BMC/TSG crew guys so most times you do it sarcastically.
I been wan post one latest here but because of you let me hold fire.

If Nigeria becomes good tomorrow. It will be good for all of us irrespective of tribe or inclination.

Well it's quite unfortunate that pro Apc do not care about whatever happens to Nigeria.
Their every fiber is actually rooted on my Candidate and party must win.
Just as their evil apc party came in with total cluelessness,all they had as a motivating force was to take over power from pdp,now again they have made it clear that all that matters is Winning the elections.
How can someone who care about what happens to Nigeria support an agenda like Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian-Christian ticket that will further foster more disunity,fear and distrust amongst us as a Nation with diversities.
They are quite ready to sacrifice our safety, unity and tolerance on the political jamboree of emilokon and party interest.
Shame what a shame.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Oilwell(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Well it's quite unfortunate that pro Apc do not care about whatever happens to Nigeria.
Their every fiber is actually rooted on my Candidate and party must win.
Just as their evil apc party came in with total cluelessness,all they had as a motivating force was to take over power from pdp,now again they have made it clear that all that matters is Winning the elections.
How can someone who care about what happens to Nigeria support an agenda like Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian-Christian ticket that will further foster more disunity,fear and distrust amongst us as a Nation with diversities.
They are quite ready to sacrifice our safety, unity and tolerance on the political jamboree of emilokon and party interest.
Shame what a shame.
I stand with Peter Obi.

You are right. P02023. There is no better option.
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by plaindealer: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kurutinto:

Urchins on the beat.

The agabado munching shitting criminal will never smell Aso Rock.

Irrelevant and useless vote village Igbos feeling funky...

Sai Jagaban..

grin
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Irrelevant and useless vote village Igbos feeling funky...

Sai Jagaban..

grin

U mean sai shitty shitty

Even someone that will soon off grin grin
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by plaindealer: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kurutinto:

U mean sai shitty shitty

Even someone that will soon off grin grin

This is how useless and irrelevant you are.

LP Pandora = Zero vote.

See ya useless life... grin

Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

This is how useless and irrelevant you are.

LP Pandora = Zero vote.

See ya useless life... grin

Nothing concern labour party for Osun election. Lasun is not a popular candidate and stand no chances there. Go and lament for ur APC that is loosing woefully. Sniper is still affordable.
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by plaindealer: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kurutinto:

Nothing concern labour party for Osun election. Lasun is not a popular candidate and stand no chances there. Go and lament for ur APC. Sniper is still affordable.

Nothing concern Pandora in Osun?

The same Osun that Pandora carry his failed and dead on arrival delegation to a few days ago..

Comedians and losers .. grin
Re: Tinubu Drug Money Case Files(pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Nothing concern Pandora in Osun?

The same Osun that Pandora carry his failed and dead on arrival delegation to a few days ago..

Comedians and losers .. grin

You can carry your tears to the iragbiji druggie. He is even loosing his home state. Nigerians collected his blood money and also rejected him.

Pls don't go and die with him oo. We need you around till may next year. You can then die afterwards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Taraba State / The True Story Behind Huge Sum Of Rotten Naira Notes Discovered At Wadata -EFCC / More Photos As Tinubu Shutdown Enugu, Pulled More Crowd Than Obi In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.