Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics (22651 Views)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Who Else Eats Amala With Other Soup Apart From Ewedu And Gbegiri / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Channah1

No be say I no like to eat there soup.. but na d person wey cook de soup na em I wn eat..
Oya send me PM nwa..
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by fasho01(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Now I'm craving for this tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Phew.
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Techm8: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amala is life. Football is life, Afrobeat is life. Switching to a Mechanical keyboard is life too.

1 Like

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by efjaydee(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
It will be sumptuous grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Jemex003: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingpele:
With alot of agbado and cassava

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's ila alasepo not asepo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by victorjoe(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1ingredients
Meat 700 naira
Pomo 300 naira
Okra 200 ( didn't use all
Uziza leaves 50 naira
Ground Crayfish 100 naira
Black and fresh peppers 100 naira.
Amala one derica 300 naira

Pics 2
Steaming meat with little water, seasoning cubes and onions.

Pics 3.. added more water, pomo, ground pepper and crayfish to steamed meat and allowed it to cook properly.

Pics 4..
After meat is done, added the grated okra and fresh pepper to it. Stired and let it boil for a few minutes.

First time i will not see Iru in Yoruba list.
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by FBIBOT(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very cheap and easy yummy soup to prepare for bachelors... I like this soup with amala o... With good ponmo and smoked fish... You miss iru (locust beans)... Palm oil too is missing grin.... The amala no smooth enough... Maybe it's the yam flour...

1 Like

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Rahkman: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sometimes food no dey give man joy,but canadian loud the feeling is different grin
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Akharmony: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
with this kind mouth watering meal, abg mo no hear say naija no good Oo�. . Everything just set, just a look at the ponmo kika, the meal correct. .Buhari is doing good��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Zonefree(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
You're getting there. Your presentation is now coming up unlike when you started. Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by opius: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Exactly what I cooked this evening... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
That quatity of meat if you don't have 3k to 4k you can't afford it here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yeeeeeeepppppaaaaa!!!
See better, correct, delicious food.
Channah1,
Kuku kee us........

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by gasparpisciotta: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
@ Channah1, where is your location?

I will love to have you make this for moi.

I like ila asepo with swallow especially amala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Niykayb: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good meal but always get good elubo(Yam flour) for your Amala. You can reach out to me for undiluted and genuine elubo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Aforxzy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
I love amala especially the white one. This okra makes sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by tellwisdom: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na wa o! Abeg just give me the meat only sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by harmony75: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Who gave you permission to cook this? You're meant to be eating agbado and cassave so you can mature for military training (may God forbid APC) if they come back 2023 we no go see delicious � food like this again! Let's be OBIdient � ❤️
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Nairanation2: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
That can't be #700 meat. NEVER.
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by flokii: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Looks yummy.. wife materials full this forum aswear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by beardedboy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Neimar:
Amala dy disgusting
This is bad manners. Anywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by jojothaiv(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
To you and all others "oppressing" those of us in the trenches with food wey we never see chop

God's watching o
TRENCHES

Real matters
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Internet22: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
No offence Lady! Most of the food you post are always disg*sting grin
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by CaptMarvel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Channah1:

Yes ooo.. thanks maami. cheesy.
smiley Are you still living in that uncompleted building, or how do you manage to be cooking this food. Every time I see food post on FP, I'll always guess their yours and most times they are!
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by CaptMarvel(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
wink
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by LordHiffy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
See how I'm salivating Shaa. You no try o. Original Yoruba man like me that hasn't eaten amala for a long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by metalgear11(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Silky yam flour dough with a side of okra sauce garnished with tender beef sirloin cubes, finely grinded crayfish, succulently roasted cow skin and delicately shredded Piper guineense leaves in a mild scotch bonnet and bell peppers reduction.

Oya, that is 2500 added to the cost.
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Henryfortune(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

tophumble:
Enjoy ur Amala dudu
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by delpee(f): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
FBIBOT:
Very cheap and easy yummy soup to prepare for bachelors... I like this soup with amala o... With good ponmo and smoked fish... You miss iru (locust beans)... Palm oil too is missing grin.... The amala no smooth enough... Maybe it's the yam flour...

Probably not well seived. It should be very smooth truly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi / Recipe For Chin Chin / Breaking News:chocola Royal Is Sealed By Nafdac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.