Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) (28403 Views)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Atiku Visits Buhari’s Birthplace, Daura, After Rally (Videos) / President Buhari Leaves His Polling Unit In Daura, After Casting His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Where is he planning to travel to next, may be Zanzibar or Papau New Guinea.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
See them bonafide bastards with nothing but archaic attitudes from black bellied shits. Shits that would sell their kith and kin for anything. No level.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by merits(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

SOURCE;
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02BbccVSUnckMhUx9rduLCNTgs15C41xpq3bbNTNCpBw9GdnXfL7mBtkXG69SDdmwsl&id=100011193364134

Mr failure clueless is back, another disaster loading........... but may God forbid bad things.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

As u explain..

I get idear small
Have you've been to the northern part of Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Them suppose mend this Soldier.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
His Excellency commander in chief of the

Armed forces Federal republic of Nigeria

President incompetent Buhari is back undecided tongue undecided

Only you have sence in this Nigeria the remaining of us we no get sence at all including me
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Things have not really changed like that..
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
jojothaiv:

Have you've been to the northern part of Nigeria?

I went to Unijos and base in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I went to Unijos and base in Abuja
Now I get, was born and breed in Jos though.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2022
jojothaiv:

Now I get, was born and breed in Jos though.
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
To me this guy is far far better than tinibu

In everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts / Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery / 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.