Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra (955 Views)

Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] / Armed Robbers Attack A Commercial Bank In Idoani, Ondo State / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Update From . COM

Reporting From Onitsha, Anambra State.

Some Customers of a commercial bank in Onitsha, Anambra State sustained different levels of injuries as they scampered for safety following a fire outbreak at the bank, Reports.

It Was Gathered By , that the incident which occurred on Friday nearly led to the death of two persons.

Following a Commotion in the banking hall when an alarm of the fire which reportedly emanated from the generator located within the bank premises was raised, many fleeing customers sustained various degrees of injuries.

An Eyewitness Said: “Some of the customers sustained injuries while running as some broke the glass windows to jump out, Learnt.

"Luckily, two persons trapped in one of the offices were rescued by the police who arrived at the scene shortly after."

Confirming the Incident, The Anambra State Police Spokesman, Tochukwu Ikenga, said the fire had been put off while the situation was being monitored.

“Yesterday, July 15, 2022, at about 10 am, Anambra State Police Operatives rescued two victims of fire incident at UBA bank, opposite Ejison plaza main market, Onitsha.

"Preliminary information reveals that the fire incident emanated from the heat in the generator inside the bank.

"This made customers scamper for safety and in the process, some of the windows and doors got broken.

"The fire has been put off and the situation is been monitored. Further details shall be communicated.”

Source: BLOG

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by triple996(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Biafra land of wild animals

Anyway anambra is turning into some else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
triple996:
No article

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by Totilopussylick(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
triple996:

Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners.

Accident can occur anywhere anytime tongue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners.

Accident can occur anywhere anytime tongue undecided

Bad News Here And There

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by UptownVibes(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Customers should sue their ass. The thieves called Nigerian banks

1 Like

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by JASONjnr(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
triple996:

This is the problem....

You guys are more than tribalistic... but always very quick to accuse others of being tribal...

I hope this country divides.... Can't afford to live in a tribalistic country with ethnicity practice on a daily... On almost everything... From buying and selling to place of worship to someone's way of life....

2 Likes

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by Seezion: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bad indeed.
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by vastolord4(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emeka offor

1 Like

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
vastolord4:
Emeka offor

Do You Really Know That Emeka Offor Plaza
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by vastolord4(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
BadNews:

Do You Really Know That Emeka Offor Plaza

@Badnews I reject you.
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by triple996(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is the problem....

You guys are more than tribalistic... but always very quick to accuse others of being tribal...

I hope this country divides.... Can't afford to live in a tribalistic country with ethnicity practice on a daily... On almost everything... From buying and selling to place of worship to someone's way of life....
Yes wooo
And this is also the problem with you guys....
You started this begotry , especially after goodluck loser the election. You can ask any neutral person here on nairaland about the bitterness of your people bt you never confront them because they are your tribe, now that others learn to pay you back, you are here complaining. You cannot give hate and expect love in return. It's never possible.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by JASONjnr(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
triple996:

Yes wooo
And this is also the problem with you guys....
You started this begotry , especially after goodluck loser the election. You can ask any neutral person here on nairaland about the bitterness of your people bt you never confront them because they are your tribe, now that others learn to pay you back, you are here complaining. You cannot give hate and expect love in return. It's never possible.

Work on yourself...

The same sentiments over and over again...

You're a tribalistic person and will always be the first to point fingers...

You're now trying to blame others... When it's all written in you...
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by triple996(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
JASONjnr:

Work on yourself...

The same sentiments over and over again...

You're a tribalistic person and will always be the first to point fingers...

You're now trying to blame others... When it's all written in you...
Hehehe grin
Always running away 4rm d real thing.
I asked a question , have u ever confronted your brothers that call yorubas skull miners and hausas cows?
Ur people keep calling northerners names and u feel it's ok because they are what? Sub humans? It's only the yorubas that are giving u back your hate and bitterness and here u are complaining.
Am not the one crying on nairaland ....you are.
Until you and your brothers stop the bitterness on nairaland you will keep receiving the same bitter pills

This will be the last time I will reply you
keep wailling

2 Likes

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by ASAPFERG: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Landlocked people
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Too bad
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by dodgelord: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
BadNews:

Bad News Here And There
i want to work with u
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
dodgelord:
i want to work with u

Do you want Guess Post
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by dodgelord: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
BadNews:

Do you want Guess Post
on my site
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
dodgelord:
on my site

I'm asking, do you want to post for you

1 Like

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by dodgelord: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
BadNews:

Not now. I'm still working on my website

1 Like

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by Kurutinto(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
BadNews:

Which post can you cover for him other than burial??

1 Like

Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by BadNews: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
dodgelord:

Not now. I'm still working on my website

Whenever you are ready, Notify
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by Lama70(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
The bank officials are in for the jackpot.

Everything do burn for inside fire!!!
Re: Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra by FuckDModz: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Few yolobars in the SE causing trouble every fucking day!

(1) (Reply)

Shopowner Shocked As Kids Tear Off Naira Notes On Their Books To Buy Items (vid) / The Wørst Has Happened As 17 Year Old GIRL K!LL Herself After Her Mom Stop Her / Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.