Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Too Hard To Ignore - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Too Hard To Ignore (658 Views)

Why Its Hard To Find A Job You Love. / Please Dont Ignore This JOB Offer.thank You / Do Not Ignore This Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Hard To Ignore by yakinsola: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2007
i read the story with keen interest. But know this that we all come by opportunity in our lives at one time or the other. Tony made good use of his. how are u using yours. I stumbled on one advert and i think i should let you know. If you are a voice over artiste, go to any branch of Mophet Pharmacy, Upper crust in bode thomas, Victory drugs in festac or Buklat pharmacy in babs animashaun to pick up a form for audition. It is surely a life changing opportunity for somebody.[b][/b]
Re: Too Hard To Ignore by yakinsola: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2007
For More Information on Getting your forms, or any question you might have about the Voiceover Competition Audition . Call:

Yemi on: 08034957353 or
Daniel on: 08053824805

Left to me, i would say this is a good way of promoting the talents in the youths

(1) (Reply)

Helious Tower / Vacancy: Secretaries / Sure You Can Be Earning Up To 40,000naira Per Month At Home And At Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.