Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? (83017 Views)

South West Christian Votes Is For Obi / Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Bmaster(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Utanisco:
I can never vote APC even if I'm blind

People will draw ma hands to Another party
God punish APC n buhari for making my business grumble

Adiok inor mbufo
how bro ?
If you don't mind,I am obidiently asking oo ?
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by bigcee(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
He no wan make mistake vote APC.
Lwkmd grin
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Lepon02: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin grin
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by jrusky(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
kingscare1:
Fvck APC.
We shall not make the same mistakes ever again. We are wiser, stronger and united.

Peter obi is better than Tinubu and Atiku a million times.

They have started their obi shit again the disgrace dem chop for ekiti and osun neva do dem.

Go carry obi come aso rock na.

Nonsense.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by igbosarejews(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria. ����
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Treasure17(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
grin grin
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ademola47:
This...

Best electoral pic i have seen. Touching and encouraging.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Toluwanise247(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I honestly don't know what advice to give.
I could understand the pain you must feel right ,that's why I couldn't ignore your post.

Just find a way to clear your head for the moment (don't drink oo).

Go see a Friend, talk to your mum or dad( I think mom would work better).
Thanks bro….. I’m staying alone

Religion has really clouded most peoples brains in this country.It would be really hard, trying to work things out.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by SaturnNick(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Imanche001(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
FOR NAIJA NOW EVERYBODY DEY VEX OOH EVEN ALBINO MA SELF WANT VOTE KAI NAIJA GO SOON CHANGE BY FIRE BY FORCE.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Niceiroko: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
kingscare1:
Fvck APC.
We shall not make the same mistakes ever again. We are wiser, stronger and united.

Peter obi is better than Tinubu and Atiku a million times.

U dnt need this Naija has chosen the president and we know that we need to be Obidient and be Yusful to our nation
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by edosignature(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
May he vote well & vote right.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by wandyvirus(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
INECprovided that and other devices for people with disabilities.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Deeprooted: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
triple996:
9ice get your voters card let's vote 4 the right individuals 2023. Don't come to nairaland and start wailling undecided

Go straight to the point!

Get your PVC, let's all go out and vote for Peter Obi of Labour Party!

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by oli360(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Correct Nigerian! carrying out his Civic duty responsibly. We actually need ALL NIGERIANS to behave like this gentleman for us to achieve the REAL CHANGE we all seek.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by potent5(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
This comment suppose win award ��� grin grin grin
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
An European observer
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Lamasta(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
You got the trick

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by NairaLux(f): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
No, this is the picture of the day

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Agugbadin: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice one,he wants to ensure that there is Zero error.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Asour: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
ndukwejoe:
These are patriotic guys, they want to get the best for their nation.

Actually voting =/= Patriotism.

Patriotism = Considering/furthering the interest of the Nation in our daily actions — Everyday actions NOT necessarily voting even.

Funnily Any drunkard can go there are vote against this gentleman's candidate —thereby nullifying his vote.

My point: Nigerians can make the country better in our little corner while we vote 'right'. (Whatever right means).
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Spizzy1: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
PMB economic mismanagement made us wiser
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by BennyDGreat: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Please I need advice my wife to be just break-up with me because her dad said he went to a pastor to pray about relationships and the pastor told him will should not continue the relationship because he saw a revelation, in that revelation we are backing each other, meaning that I will leave her later. The truth is that I really love her with everything within me. She told me today that she can’t continue because of that revelation. Sincerely I don’t know what to do right now, I can’t eat neither sleep,I even brought drug so that I can sleep and relax my brain but I can’t still sleep. Please sincere advice…..

Try go your friends house for some days
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by opeldavid: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice one. This is to encourage all the youths to go all out to get our votes and kick the useless ruling APC out of power ASAP in next year's election, Osun state is a test case.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by faridaariyo3: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Obidiently ZeroObidiently Zero...
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Shawl001(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
My sleep go different this night. Just knowing that, APC was defeated alone is making me happy. I don't who wins o, but it shouldn't be APC.

God is involved!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by OgaTheTop2: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:
You are funnily right grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Proudlyomonna: 1:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Him say make I no go mistakenly vote for Apc wey don scatter everywhere pkatapkata with sufferings.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by countryman13: 2:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:
He no wan make mistakequote vote APC.
What's is what doing is what doing well! Nigerians no dey quick vex but APC n their followers don bite more than they can chew. We're just starting, una(APC) haven't see anything!
We don't need anybody or soothsayer to us that we (d youths most especially) have bn taking for granted so long. Majority of us are academically better than their children yet they turned d table against us in d labour market hence, depriving us our daily bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.