Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Need Information On Solar - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Information On Solar (534 Views)

Can Pressing Iron Work On Solar System / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On Solar by eddy2farm(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
I was offer 40" inches tv with two bulb plus solar kit that will power the tv and bulb .
I don't have more information but I think is around 600mh or so.
My problem is the payment which say instant pay is 187000 why installmental payment is 248000 for 52 weeks.
Please is it a good deal?
Re: I Need Information On Solar by GardenGreen: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
eddy2farm:
I was offer 40" inches tv with two bulb plus solar kit that will power the tv and bulb .
My problem is the payment which say instant pay is 187000 why installmental payment is 248000 for 52 weeks.

I am interested. Can I know the name of the company?
Re: I Need Information On Solar by darocha1: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
eddy2farm:

When it comes to installment payment. You can not determine the interest rate the vendor factors into it.

The ultimate question is, does the deal align with your plans. You need to do your plus and minus.

However, if you need us to help you determine if the specification of the solar unit offered is ok, them state what the vendor offered you.
Re: I Need Information On Solar by eddy2farm(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]ok thank but like I said earlier I didn't have more information but I understand that the solar machine can only power that tv and bulb that come with it . I just want to no if the price is ok.
darocha1:

When it comes to installment payment. You can not determine the interest rate the vendor factors into it.

The ultimate question is, does the deal align with your plans. You need to do your plus and minus.

However, if you need us to help you determine if the specification of the solar unit offered is ok, them state what the vendor offered you.
Re: I Need Information On Solar by darocha1: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2022
eddy2farm:
[color=#006600][/color]ok thank but like I said earlier I didn't have more information but I understand that the solar machine can only power that tv and bulb that come with it . I just want to no if the price is ok.

You want to buy a Toyota Camry for 1.8m but you don't know if it is v4 or V6 engine, manual or automatic transmission shifts, AC tight or roll down glass, 2doors or 4doors. Your concern is just the 1.8m being right for price.

Best Wishes sir...
Re: I Need Information On Solar by saheed3(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=eddy2farm post=114809091][color=#006600][/color]ok thank but like I said earlier I didn't have more information but I understand that the solar machine can only power that tv and bulb that come with it . I just want to no if the price is ok.

It's not a good deal if you ask me, powering just two bulbs and one tv. 187k is dem too expensive, however according to you, the package includes the 40" tv, if we less the cost of the tv then the deal is fair.
Re: I Need Information On Solar by eddy2farm(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] honestly that was what I was thinking. I check the price of solar 40" inches tv on line. The price is around 80k to 100k[quote author=saheed3 post=114817392][/quote]
Re: I Need Information On Solar by eddy2farm(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] I just explain to you that the total package is 40" tv one bulb and solar generator which can only power the tv and bulb.
That is all I no about product for now.
. I only just want to no if the price is ok from people that no more about solar energy.i have not used solar before sir
darocha1:

You want to buy a Toyota Camry for 1.8m but you don't know if it is v4 or V6 engine, manual or automatic transmission shifts, AC tight or roll down glass, 2doors or 4doors. Your concern is just the 1.8m being right for price.

Best Wishes sir...
Re: I Need Information On Solar by McDuncan: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: I Need Information On Solar by McDuncan: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: I Need Information On Solar by McDuncan: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: I Need Information On Solar by MentalHades: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Snake Is This?(photo) / Dendrimer-based Storage Devices Have Good Performances. / Sap Sd Online Training In Singapore | Online Sap Sd Training In India | Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.