Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) (70424 Views)

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oblongata:
Must you sell it? Do humanity a favor and donate it to the Zoo close to you…
Zoo that would starve it to death ?
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Ravenna: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I am in Germany.
And almost all houses own pet of different kinds.
One comes to you and you are confused tongue undecided tongue

So you dey lickpussy for Germany?
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Shilavite17(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Toitoise sweet o
This one small no chop am
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Dearlord(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
OP, look very well and you will see a mysterious pot in your kitchen, use it and cook the mysterious tortoise and see a mysterious blessings in your Life
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kazeem47:
Tortoise Pepper Soup go make sense o,with Agbado and Cassava.

Na Tinubu supporter be that oo

Don't touch
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by mordred44: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
African with their low mentality..... ordinary tortoise you tag am mysterious
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Danielnino00(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Machinegun91:
You are a selfish human being, why must you sell an animal that cost you nothing to get? Don't let God release his anger on you

The chance of it being starved to death is higher if it's given out for free...but somebody that buy it would know better to take care of it...
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I am in Germany.

Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Celeboy22: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I am in Germany.

Is snake pet included?

My friend is Boston, Massachusetts said there is a snake that is not harmful in Boston, once you kill that snake, anyone else can press charges.

Answer my question?

Is snake included?

Let me know some of the animals that got someone confused, make I no go kill fly not knowing it's someone's else pet, smile
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Slurity(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oblongata:
How many zoo is even in the whole country? Zoo close to him as if you are referring to POS shops
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by SocialJustice: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oblongata:
Lol, na Nigeria we dey abeg.
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by emerged01(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abi na tortoise wey dem put on top ritual for junction waka come on yard cheesy
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Yungmil: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:
It's so cute. Keep it as a pet.
Find out what tortoises eat, so that you can know what to feed it.
You can tell who is a lady by their comments.

They don't joke with the so cute. I think cute guys turns u on.
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Dumte(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
The gods have visited you
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by tonicyril: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is kolanut na, abi??

Totos wey no full palm
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by bmdmix15: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Danielnino00:
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this.. Mods,kindly help me move it to the right one.

So, I woke up this morning to find this creature in one of the buckets in the bathroom. My little nephew told me that he found it at our backyard this morning.
We don't know how it got there. Our backyard isn't bushy,neither is our area. Although there's some swampy land behind our compound,and it's possible that the heavy rain that's been falling for the past few weeks could have influenced it's migration to our compound.

The problem now is, we are confused on what to do with it.. My mom is talking about keeping it and raising it,but I don't think that's a good idea. A tortoise isn't an ideal pet in my opinion. We don't even know how to take care of it...
I suggested we sell it to a mini zoo that's located not too far from our area, but I'm not sure they would be willing to buy it.

I'm quite confused on what to do... Your advices would be well appreciated. Thank you
keep as pet
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Terryhunt01: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
God is great
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Yungmil: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Miracood2:
You said it's mysterious but you're using your hand to caress it with reckless abandon.
You read novels ooo
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by blowjohn(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2022

Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Ruth6893: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is a wow
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Ayo8(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:
It's so cute. Keep it as a pet.
Find out what tortoises eat, so that you can know what to feed it.

Like seriously… only what tortoises eat?? What about meds, sexual partner etc. what makes you think food is it’s only problem? Don’t be selfish!
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Somebodies Auntie grin
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Bfly: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
You are holding on to a turtle nigga. �
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by hstar: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
post=115229604:

Nothing No Go See ooooo
For this blogging business

See more bad news below

for where man dey take work, na there him dey take chop

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by etrange: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
It looks beautiful and I already like your mum for suggesting you keep it. People that like animals are mostly nice people. However, if you can't provide its needs, please sell to the zoo people or even give it to them. That's the best you can do for it. I'd have suggested you return it to its environment, but going by the way you described the area, I believe it's a straight baby and wouldn't survive out there.
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
You just said there is a swampy land behind you. So you definitely know how it got there na
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by kingyakos: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
How is it mysterious?...
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Danielnino00:

The chance of it being starved to death is higher if it's given out for free...but somebody that buy it would know better to take care of it...

Take it to any herbalist in your area, they'll buy it for a high price, or those women that have shops where they sell agbo things... Not those that Hawk agbo o
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Kokaine(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kazeem47:
Tortoise Pepper Soup go make sense o,with Agbado and Cassava.
and garri and ewa for lunch. E go come remain dinner
Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by VIKTO83(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
I have 2 of such in my compound...though bigger than this your own.
I like the creature. Lot of people when they see it around my office begin to think it's charm...but who send them?
I feed them with cabbage, water melon, vegetables and other fruits. It takes palm fruits very well too.
There's nothing mysterious about this stuff u have here. U just said there's swampy zone around u. So why raising tension?

Keep it and u will enjoy d company for many many years to come.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) by Kokaine(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Says who? I’ve been keeping a tortoise as pet for close to 8yrs now. So yes it can be domesticated, given that you can take care of it.
lol. Seriously?

Does your tortoise � know you? What does it eat? Does it drink water and does it make any sound? How is tortoise pupu sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.