Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi (1026 Views)

Kwankwaso Won't Accept Contesting Against Peter Obi In 2027– Reno Omokri / Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic / 'South-East Governors Never Against Peter Obi’s Candidacy' – Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's no common secret that the owner of this great forum SEUN obviously has some sort of vandetta against Labour party presidential aspirant PETER OBI
Seun has been acting somewhat odd in recent times in regards to the topic or person of Peter obi; from twitter to nairaland. One begins to wonder why Seun is kinda obsessed with demystifying Obi despite not having any concrete evidence.

I follow Seun both on Twitter and nairaland and seeing what he just shared made me tempted to create this topic

I'm curious on wetin be Seun agenda exactly. To what end na im be the Koko
To prove is not a saint? cheesy

But the reality is that no politician is a saint no human is even a saint..I'm sure even seun has some tiny skeletons in his cupboard abi wardrobe

The thing is selecting the lesser evil among the politicians. One with atleast human sympathy and the willingness to work for the people and the growth of the nation

There's corruption in every single country in this world not even a country with death sentence is free from corruption

I no even understand this Seun vandetta with Peter obi especially since Seun has claimed not to be a supporter of Tinubu or Atiku

If Peter obi has a scandal of 250million which doesn't have concrete evidence yet. Then Atiku and Tinubu have way bigger scandal in billions of dollars

All in all I think Seun should slow down and stop making his bias obvious atleast till he has tangible evidence or he hires an investigative journalist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
I don't think he has a Vendetta with Obi, on the contrary I think he respects him deeply and is actually being thorough to ensure there is no reason for him to regret supporting Obi .

If you check of all 3 candidates only Obi seun is interested in and this says alot. He doesn't see Atiku or Tinubu as a viable candidate for president so he is just trying to convince himself fully that Obi is as clean as everyone says...
250 million is too small for a governor to steal even a.local government councillor steals more than that monthly and seun knows this.

It a just that till date no proper closure to that case so that's all they are seeking

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Obi is a saint. They are trying to knock off campaigning using corruption which is something tinubu and atiku has in excess. The two most corrupt men in africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Obi is a saint. They are trying to knock off campaigning using corruption which is something tinubu and atiku has in excess. The two most corrupt men in africa

Try and speak properly whenever you type in public . Construct sentences that show you are learned
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I don't think he has a Vendetta with Obi, on the contrary I think he respects him deeply and is actually being thorough to ensure there is no reason for him to regret supporting Obi
Yeah in a way iagree with you, I think so too. But it's just the way he goes about it imagine sharing a comment where someone called Peter obi Peter Obi cheesy. The way he's been going about it is the problem.

Seun is a remarkable individual and there's a certain standard expected of him as our own Mark Zuckerberg

He needs to do his findings on the low and when he has serious information on Peter Obi he can release it

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
I dey support Peter obi but nobody is a saint

I think this one of the reasons Seun is bothered

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tellwhat:

Yeah in a way iagree with you, I think so too. But it's just the way he goes about it imagine sharing a comment where someone called Peter obi Peter Obi cheesy. The way he's been going about it is the problem.

Seun is a remarkable individual and there's a certain standard expected of him as our own Mark Zuckerberg

He needs to do his findings on the low and when he has serious information on Peter Obi he can release it

Well I don't know about him being remarkable, but I don't think he has anything against Obi in any way shape or form.

The fact he even bothers about Obi only out of the 3 says alot...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by naija4life247: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you are not held down on Nairaland at gun point, but you refuse to leave but complain about the owner of the site, then you should book an appointment with a psychiatric doctor before it is too late

I listened to Biafra Radio for some time, but when tbe idiots started attacking Yorubas who have accommodated the flat headed drugs pushers for years, I left the idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Try and speak properly whenever you type in public . Construct sentences that show you are learned

Not everybody here on Nairaland is as educated as you were tongue undecided.
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself. Seun just like Reno was paid to tarnish the image of peter obi. Lalasticlala is no longer a mod. Initially I thought it was a voluntary resignation but with seun current attitude and paranoia I think he might have sacked him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Well I don't know about him being remarkable, but I don't think he has anything against Obi in any way shape or form.

The fact he even bothers about Obi only out of the 3 says alot...

Maybe since he feels Tinubu and Atiku are already known and most importantly he claims he doesn't support either. Whereas Obi is yet to be demystified

The question remains is he doing it because he wants to make the right decision on who to support or he just wants us to know that all of them are the same

The Koko be say 2023 one of them must win so until someone comes up with a strong indicting matter on Peter Obi it will do us a lot of good to focus on the likely best and least corrupt amongst the lots not beating around the bush and labeling a good product bad without tangible evidence

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tellwhat:

Maybe since he feels Tinubu and Atiku are already known and most importantly he claims he doesn't support either. Whereas Obi is yet to be demystified

The question remains is he doing it because he wants to make the right decision on who to support or he just wants us to know that all of them are the same

The Koko be say 2023 one of them must win so until someone comes up with a strong indicting matter on Peter Obi it will do us a lot of good to focus on the likely best and least corrupt amongst the lots not beating around the bush and labeling a good product bad without tangible evidence

You do realize seun isn't an influencer by any standards right ? He is just one individual trying his best to make sure he supporters someone of good conscience. Personally I don't see any issues with this.
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:
If you are not held down on Nairaland at gun point, but you refuse to leave but complain about the owner of the site, then you should book an appointment with a psychiatric doctor before it is too late

I listened to Biafra Radio for some time, but when tbe idiots started attacking Yorubas who have accommodated the flat headed drugs pushers for years, I left the idiots
Lol. U dey yarn dust... Why should I leave nairaland. I just create topic because i feel as a respectable individual the owner of nairaland done pass some kind smear campaign

E get wetin eja nla dey pass. And the owner of nairaland done pass that level

Atleast until a strong evidence is brought forth
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You do realize seun isn't an influencer by any standards right ? He is just one individual trying his best to make sure he supporters someone of good conscience. Personally I don't see any issues with this.

He's bigger than you think. Nairaland is bigger than any influencer
Seun doesn't talk much yet the few times he spoke on Peter obi you should have seen how twitter responded. If he was more active on social media then you will realise he's a big influencer

But I understand your point though and somewhat agree with you. I just feel it's unbecoming considering how big he is and his platform.

He has a lot of information at his disposal or atleast can get easily connected to it. Let him do his research or employ an investigative journalist

You can't just face one aspirant a third force for that matter. Almost the last hope of any credibility among the likely presidential winners in 2023

Atleast if Seun is in support of Atiku or Tinubu then we can fully understand or atleast if he have credible indicting stuff on Peter Obi

Abi to Seun 2023 is "all about the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know "
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Moh247: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tellwhat:

He's bigger than you think. Nairaland is bigger than any influencer
Seun doesn't talk much yet the few times he spoke on Peter obi you should have seen how twitter responded. If he was more active on social media then you will realise he's a big influencer

But I understand your point though and somewhat agree with you. I just feel it's unbecoming considering how big he is and his platform.

He has a lot of information at his disposal or atleast can get easily connected to it. Let him do his research or employ an investigative journalist

You can't just face one aspirant a third force for that matter. Almost the last hope of any credibility among the likely presidential winners in 2023

Atleast if Seun is in support of Atiku or Tinubu then we can fully understand or atleast if he have credible indicting stuff on Peter Obi

Abi to Seun 2023 is "all about the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know "
seems you don't know or understand what an influencer is. Seun Is not an influencer by any standards or metrics. Few people responded when he criticized Obi and that was it. It didn't get to the radio or TV or even go viral on social media. If Davido or WizKid criticized Obi it would be on TV , radio, CNN, etc . Now do you understand what an influencer is? If you don't understand what a word means don't use it.

Nairaland yes was once an important platform but I fear as the years went by tribalsim and other negative things was allowed to thrive

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by helinues: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
It is a must for you guys to blame others for your woes.

Chai
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
seems you don't know or understand what an influencer is. Seun Is not an influencer by any standards or metrics. Few people responded when he criticized Obi and that was it. It didn't get to the radio or TV or even go viral on social media. If Davido or WizKid criticized Obi it would be on TV , radio, CNN, etc . Now do you understand what an influencer is? If you don't understand what a word means don't use it.

Nairaland yes was once an important platform but I fear as the years went by tribalsim and other negative things was allowed to thrive

Yeah tribalsim really hit nairaland. My first tribalistic comment was on nairaland felt pissed when I saw some insults about my tribe on nairaland and just like that me self reply back. Funny how some of us that cry about racism yet encourage tribalism

Alright let me assume I don't understand the word Influencer
Kindly tell me the few influencers you know in Nigeria
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
It is a must for you guys to blame others for your woes.

Chai
Lol. You're a well known APC supporter.. Seun doesn't even rate your candidate at all

Na Una give us Buhari and now want force Tinubu down our throat

People are suffering out there. Many lives are being lost to insecurity. What about inflations. Things are getting worse

People like you just don't care. It's all about personal stomach infrastructure

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tellwhat:

Yeah tribalsim really hit nairaland. My first tribalistic comment was on nairaland felt pissed when I saw some insults about my tribe on nairaland and just like that me self reply back. Funny how some of us that cry about racism yet encourage tribalism

Alright let me assume I don't understand the word Influencer
Kindly tell me the few influencers you know in Nigeria

Use Google
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Use Google

cheesy just name one Nigerian influencer. No be hard question na
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Leave seun...all man dey on low key dey watch..anything he say or do now may be use against him by the incoming government!
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by helinues: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tellwhat:

Lol. You're a well known APC supporter.. Seun doesn't even rate your candidate at all

Na Una give us Buhari and now want force Tinubu down our throat

People are suffering out there. Many lives are being lost to insecurity. What about inflations. Things are getting worse

People like you just don't care. It's all about personal stomach infrastructure

I have never been elected into any political position, I never subjected anyone into suffering.

So what bunkum are you saying?

Are you also getting paid for supporting your candidate?
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tellwhat:

cheesy just name one Nigerian influencer. No be hard question na

Are you trying to be funny? I assumed you are a serious individual? Use Google . This is self explanatory.
Please if you have nothing important to say do not quote me. I don't do random pointless back and forth

Thank you
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Viscuz: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

I have never been elected into any political position, I never subjected anyone into suffering.

So what bunkum are you saying?

Are you also getting paid for supporting your candidate?

Shatap
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by richie240: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Seun Osewa, sebi u see ur life for busstop now.
You thot u could 'appease' Igbos/obi supporters by insulting your father [Tinubu] abi?

To Igbos u will always be and remain 'affonja'; if u like abuse ur entire lineage e nor mata, they'll cheer u on until d day u step out of line by saying the truth they don't want to hear, that na when they'll remind u of ur affonja status
cool

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by helinues: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Shatap

Is that all Mr notorious troller?
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you trying to be funny? I assumed you are a serious individual? Use Google . This is self explanatory.
Please if you have nothing important to say do not quote me. I don't do random pointless back and forth

Thank you
Look this isn't about being funny. Neither do I even have the strength nor time for any back and forth

Fact is that Seun is an influencer if Linda ikeji can be regarded as one. Abi u think say Seun no be top personality if he wasn't people won't even care about is opinion and Hundeyin would have paid no mind to what Seun wrote
Unless in your own book only musicians, actors etc are influencers

All in all there's definitely no need engaging you any more cos e be like e get wetin dey vex u and that's your own cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Viscuz: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Is that all Mr notorious troller?

What happened to “statistics “
Mr joblessness?
Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by helinues: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

What happened to “statistics “
Mr joblessness?

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by Viscuz: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=114801045][/quote]

Iyo

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tellwhat:

Look this isn't about being funny. Neither do I even have the strength nor time for any back and forth

Fact is that Seun is an influencer if Linda ikeji can be regarded as one. Abi u think say Seun no be top personality if he wasn't people won't even care about is opinion and Hundeyin would have paid no mind to what Seun wrote
Unless in your own book only musicians, actors etc are influencers

All in all there's definitely no need engaging you any more cos e be like e get wetin dey vex u and that's your own cup of tea

Pls do not quote me again .

Interact with those who want to, I don't . If you quote me again I won't find it funny. I avoid arguing with particular type of people.

Please do not quote me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) / Bees Dealt With Congregants Of APC In Their Kogi Rally(video)� / Drug Business: INEC Should Disqualify Bola Tinubu Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.