Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) (1022 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Governor Zulum deserves some accolades for working hard and ensure he restored peace and improved Security in Borno. Because it’s the peace they’re enjoying that gave them the platform to come online and drag him. We all remember how all they need was security. Now it changed. Hm

If Governors of Katsina, Zamfara, Kaduna, Niger, Sokoto will use same effort Zulum used to tackle the issue of Boko Haram in Borno, banditry in the Northwest would be reduced to its barest minimum. But NO, let’s keep waiting for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Malory: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2022
The problem of the north is the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Hollysaint: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2022
They just want power to remain in the north,All they care about is northern interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by GoooodHardDick: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Abeg let's join hands and vote massively for peter Obi come 2023! He is the best man Nigeria needs at this moment.

1 Like

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by kenzysmith: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
6k no feel reach me flex my self alone talkless of flexing just a friend I pity brono if they vote zulum for second term I pity them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
No Buhari, Yes Atiku...

1 Like

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2022
kenzysmith:
6k no feel reach me flex my self alone talkless of flexing just a friend I pity brono if they vote zulum for second term I pity them

grin
Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2022
The summary of the story be say the guy agrees they in the north didn't like atiku before but now do obviously because he is the only major northernern

The defense of zulum is all party of the story north is one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The summary of the story be say the guy agrees they in the north didn't like atiku before but now do obviously because he is the only major northernern

The defense of zulum is all party of the story north is one

True. Even me hate Atiku before. But have no choice but to support him else the worst presidential candidate on Earth, Tinubu, go win.

1 Like

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

True. Even me hate Atiku before. But have no choice but to support him else the worst presidential candidate on Earth, Tinubu, go win.
no be lie you talk

Atiku is the only viable option, thank God atiku dey

God forbid na only social media president we for dey hope for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Frigga13: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Frigga13:
Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

Obviously
Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=115563109]The summary of the story be say the guy agrees they in the north didn't like atiku before but now do obviously because he is the only major northernern

The defense of zulum is all party of the story north is one[/quote

South is 8 years next.
Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

Obi/Baba-Ahmed remains the best.

1 Like

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Obi/Baba-Ahmed remains the best.

Obi is a carpetbagger outside the South East.
Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Honlucas: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

Obi is a carpetbagger outside the South East.

voice of festus keyamo grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Honlucas:

voice of festus keyamo grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]

grin
Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
In this part of the world, we have been conditioned to love our oppressors. It will always be like that.

1 Like

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by NGsultan(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zulum should pay his workers well abeg. 6k can do absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Well what do we know. Isn't that how they praised buhari to high heavens until buhari himself could no longer pretend again.

(1) (Reply)

Can Boko Haram Overrun Abuja? / Panic Grips PDP Over Edeoga's Nsukka Rally / God's Will Akpabio Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.