Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say (36663 Views)

Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful- Doctors Say / Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by Gbest90(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Impressive to see he trusted our medics to handle it.
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by Eniitankorede: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
Great news, Osinbajo is a good man to the core, God bless him and his family.

I don't know why good politicians are not given the chance in Nigeria.

I have deep respect and love for yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi

Obi is a scammmer. Mentioning his name irritates me to be honest. He is a pathological liar. A motivational speaker who has no practical value.
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by EmmyNorse(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Thank God for safe surgery, wish you speedy recovery sir � ❤
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by lexy2014: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
Great news, Osinbajo is a good man to the core, God bless him and his family.

I don't know why good politicians are not given the chance in Nigeria.

I have deep respect and love for yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi

Is not this same "good man" that supportrd, defended and contributed to the evil and failure of buhari administration?
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by lexy2014: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obi is a scammmer. Mentioning his name irritates me to be honest. He is a pathological liar. A motivational speaker who has no practical value.

What will you now call osinbajo?
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by lexy2014: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Eryyy92:
See my presidential candidate and material. I so much love this leader. If it's some Nigeria politicians now..UK or Germany straight up

Really? And folks in UK and Germany will ignore his role in buhari administration & vote for him straight up
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by lexy2014: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2022
festacman:
Get well, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Sharp intellect. Strong character.

Strong character in what way? Sharp intellect for motivational speeches?
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by Eniitankorede: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
lexy2014:

What will you now call osinbajo?

A traitor. And he knows it.
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by virginchaser(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Eniitankorede:

We are really stock here between 3 questionable characters.
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
The Rich also cry.
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by harsysky(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
HRMK:
BUT WHO ARE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?UR WRITING UNDER COVER!UR REAL IDENTITY ISNT DISCLOSED!YOU DONT HATE TINUBU BUT U CALL HIM A THIEF WITHOUT EVER BN SENTENCED BY ANY COURT OF LAW!THE ONLY DFFCE BTW ALL ELECTED POLITICIANS IS THEIR LEVEL OF GREED!EVN TAKE #10 UV STOLEN

Learn how to comprehend. I hate him, but not under the guise of tribe, but the fact that he is a thief. Thieves these days are relative because a politician who steal isn't considered a thief when compared with someone who goes to someone's shop to steal.
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by HRMK: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
harsysky:

Learn how to comprehend. I hate him, but not under the guise of tribe, but the fact that he is a thief. Thieves these days are relative because a politician who steal isn't considered a thief when compared with someone who goes to someone's shop to steal.
UR CONFUSED!SPEAKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUTH!YOU DONT HATE HIM BUT HATE HIM AT THE SAME TIME!BCS ACCORDING TO U,HE IS A THIEF(SAYS WHICH COURT)STOP WASTING MY TIME!UR BETTER IGNORED!!
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by harsysky(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2022
HRMK:
UR CONFUSED!SPEAKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUTH!YOU DONT HATE HIM BUT HATE HIM AT THE SAME TIME!BCS ACCORDING TO U,HE IS A THIEF(SAYS WHICH COURT)STOP WASTING MY TIME!UR BETTER IGNORED!!

Now, I know I'm mentioning a deluded fellow who knows nothing. Keep waiting for a court while he loots the country dry. You are probably one of those who are paid 3k every month. Don't mention me with your nonsensical comments.
Re: Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say by HRMK: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
SILENCE IS BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.