Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America (1066 Views)

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / Nigerians Criticise Interior Minister, Aregbesola’s Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by chiamakaTV: 1:54am On Jul 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etm0OQ-zvcs

Former Osun state governor and current minister for interior Rauf Aregbesola Spotted fighting in United State of America.

Cc. Mynd44 lalasticla seun

Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by serverconnect(m): 3:30am On Jul 17, 2022
He thinks is Nigeria were they can mess up and go free. Our pollitians are nothing outside Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by Oshodipikin: 4:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by ThatFairGuy1: 4:38am On Jul 17, 2022
chiamakaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etm0OQ-zvcs

Former Osun state governor and current minister for interior Rauf Aregbesola Spotted fighting in United State of America.

Cc. Mynd44 lalasticla seun
Such an insolence angry

How is he fighting?
Where's the fight there?

You're invading someone's privacy claiming Nonsense. angry

If you want to do something of such, let it be to corrupt politician not to the personality of Aregbesola.
He's a different breed of politician

1 Like

Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Such an insolence angry

How is he fighting?

Where's the fight there?

You're invading someone's privacy claiming Nonsense. angry

If you want to do something as such, let it bother to corrupt politician not to the personality of Aregbesola.
He's a different breed of politician
sweetheart how are you.
sex was great kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2022
I'm not a fan of aregbe, especially since UNDER his watch, several jails got broken into, and he did not even resign or offer his resignation...? Then there is the passport issue.

But the person doing the video invaded his personal space, and privacy. And defended it by saying 'it is a free country'.

Right...well, we all have a right to privacy. Even for those we do not like. None of us would love being disturbed when we are out for a quiet meal.

You want to take your vengeance on APC...do it at the polls next year...get your PVC and vote them out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by GreyLaw(m): 4:48am On Jul 17, 2022
This is completely wrong. Even in America you don't just pull out your phone and start recording a private citizen who wasn't talking to you or disturbing you.

Argue is supposed to break your teeth. Listening to that guy I could tell he is some uneducated youth who managed to escape. And even in America he isn't living a good life. He is frustrated and is taking it out on Aregbe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by officialmario(m): 4:55am On Jul 17, 2022
E choke
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by helinues: 4:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Aregbe's case would be revisited but not now.

Let's see where his quarter cleverness would take him to
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:02am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

heli baby good morning
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

ThatFairGuy1 will just kill you cheesy

he love Aregbesola pass agbado munching gorilla Tinubu
i don't know why
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by helinues: 5:05am On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
ThatFairGuy1 will just kill you cheesy

he love Aregbesola pass agbado munching gorilla Tinubu
i don't know why

Shut it and don't start the trolling this morning
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:05am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Shut it and don't start the trolling this morning
I will ooo
hahahahaha
helinues is crying
children of God are dancing zazoo
Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by solid3(m): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2022
The person recording him is truly sick.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America by SHIBAQUEEN: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Aregbesola is a public figure so coming to USA will not change his status, I live in US and the duo are in in the public which gives him no protection, the guy never went to his hotel room and started recording him, why do you think I’m America public figures usually have private guards surrounding them in public. Even a police man cannot challenge someone recording him in public the person will invoke their constitutional right. But I pity the man sha see disgrace , white man sitting there be like “what a f* going on with these black m*�����

(1) (Reply)

(video) Lagos 4 Million Man March For Peter Obi. IKEJA ZONE / Is Tinubu Contesting For Oduduwa Nation President? / Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.