Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. (436 Views)

Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by Viraltrends123: 4:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Most mexican believes owls are witches, so they sing religious songs to chase them away.

A funny and viral video is trending on the internet after an own was seen in Mexican church, and as usual, they congregation sings to it, but the owl seems unmoved, and even danced to their song

Watch video here.
https://youtube.com/shorts/h-prPO_VrNE?feature=share

Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Every monitoring spirit; holy ghost!!! fire.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by Totilopussylick(m): 4:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Every visiting spirit back to base tongue.
Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by mascot87(m): 5:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Most mexican believes owls are witches, so they sing religious songs to chase them away.

A funny and viral video is trending on the internet after an own was seen in Mexican church, and as usual, they congregation sings to it, but the owl seems unmoved, and even danced to their song

Watch video here.
https://youtube.com/shorts/h-prPO_VrNE?feature=share

The werey owl dey dance to there music grin grin
Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by Karlovich: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2022
embarassed I see the owl turning into a human being after crashing over Edo airspace, I see the community marveled over such an occurrence, I see a powerful pastor conducting delivering on the creature, I see the reformed creature carrying out evangelism throughout Nigeria.

This I have seen!
Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by wolesmile(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2022
And Mexicans too?
Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by Natbrowny: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Over here.

666 candles don burn with noise pollution because dey wanna call God.

Imagine calling God to destroy or chase away something same God created.
No b Juju b dat
Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Mexican Christians Sings To An Owl, To Chase It Away. Photos And Videos. by AntiChristian: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Owls do not see well during the day. It probably got lost during its journey back home. In the eyes of an average Christian they are battling against principalities and powers. The owl represents one of their village people they must bound and cast like mixed sand, water and cement!

I remember an incident here where a neighbor's daughter from the next flat saw a dove that's probably injured and couldn't fly. She started shouting fire on the bird. The bird didn't catch fire despite her persistence. At the end she concluded that the bird was stubborn. I wonder what that means!

And she was around 8-9years then. Them be Redeem members i think!

Leave animals alone make them be!

(1) (Reply)

Young Pastor Faints As Head Pastor Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos) / Who Are The Israelites Today? / 5 Lifestyle Habits of Abundant People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.