Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) (18922 Views)

Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by onthehill: 6:20am On Mar 07

10 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by sofnana(m): 6:26am On Mar 07
Common sense is no longer common

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:06am On Mar 07
grin

But it worked for him..... If God can speak to Lion when Daniel was in their den, why not dogs..

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by writetopoker: 7:18am On Mar 07
If he had ran, those dogs would have bounced on him and seriously beaten him. Remember some of those dogs are Rottweilers.

This life has no formula, whatever works for you, just hold it tight

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Dzzzz: 7:25am On Mar 07
I’m situations like this no go run o.If you run Na your bone go remain for ground.In calabar dog no dey play for day time.Na so me and my guy waka for midnight Omo those dogs go reach 15 oboy we just carry stick dey waka jeje and we no look them face to avoid contact.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by richiemcgold: 7:44am On Mar 07

It worked!
The dogs retreated right away!
That's the Koko of the matter.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 9:19am On Mar 07
These are not wild dogs!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by eepeepook: 9:45am On Mar 07
I don’t think he’s normal. A stick would have worked more than prayers. Sha, whatever rocks his boat. He should not try such in front of a fully armed bloodlusted policeman or robber.

6 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:56am On Mar 07
These are not wild dogs na. If it's those brutal wild dogs on NatGeo wild, even his bones we won't see.

I remember one early morning around 5am, I was going to my spiritual center for a morning deliverance, 2 ekuke starting barking and chasing me. They didn't even respect the fact that I'm a prophet. I ran o. I ran with all my might and climbed one mango tree.

When I later got to church after sitting on the tree for almost 1 hour, I told my members that I was confronted by demons and I came out victorious. One of them gave me 500k as seed. I was so happy. 🙂

This I have seen.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:56am On Mar 07
The dogs are not hungry yet.

4 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:57am On Mar 07
grin
Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by richard870(m): 9:57am On Mar 07
While busy recording... cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Alexlalax1(m): 9:57am On Mar 07
All I know is that there's power in the tongue. You have the right to believe in whatever you like. I also know that there's a living God!!!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:58am On Mar 07
Different news , hunger no go let person laugh again, even prick no dey stand anyhow anymore, na person wey belleful na him dey get blood vessels to get better erection..

6 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Seunpapa65: 9:58am On Mar 07
Want to tell him he won't be lucky everyday
Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Fatbam005: 9:58am On Mar 07
Life is spiritual. We no even sabi who is who again this one looks mentally deranged
Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by ProudNigerian01: 9:59am On Mar 07
Some people go dey vex now say the man decided to pray just because they themselves don't believe in God or prayers.

I wonder why? As e no concern you, shouldn't you ignore it?

Meanwhile everyone, don't just pray alone, repent, work hard and stay away from sin so your prayers will be answered.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by axglide(m): 9:59am On Mar 07
Jesus never fails Jesus never fails Heaven and earth may pass away but Jesus never fails

7 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by lesbiconverter: 10:00am On Mar 07
For those who are saying they're not wild dogs even cute ones can bite the hell out of you. His faith helped him even though they left because he was bold to confront them

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 10:00am On Mar 07
grin Believe anything you want to believe.

I personally believe you can't hold your phone and be recording under such situation another fact is that, those dogs are not backing as if they want to attack.

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Goodlady(f): 10:00am On Mar 07
Saw it on Instagram. God stood behind him to tell those bingos free the man or I wozz Una slap!
What God cannot do doesn't exist!

1 Like

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by iykofias(m): 10:00am On Mar 07
First: Those aren’t wild animals
Second: He obviously ran away (if you can’t see it, you’re religiously blind) from those dogs.
Third: The dogs retreated, whoever have been chased by a dog will know this.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by correctyourself(m): 10:01am On Mar 07
Dzzzz:
I’m situations like this no go run o.If you run Na your bone go remain for ground.In calabar dog no dey play for day time.Na so me and my guy waka for midnight Omo those dogs go reach 15 oboy we just carry stick dey waka jeje and we no look them face to avoid contact.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by ShoeGetSize: 10:01am On Mar 07
But the dogs still turned away and left him alone...

sofnana:
Common sense is no longer common

1 Like

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by nony43(m): 10:02am On Mar 07
You de pray in tongues , thank God say it them no rip you apart.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Mar 07
I still remember that Prophet Daniel Abodunrin who entered the lion's den in University of Ibadan zoo and was torn apart mercilessly!

He wanted to be the Biblical Daniel but never lived to tell the tale!

Abeg!
Dey use your brain o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by jeromestarks: 10:02am On Mar 07
If you think the man is stu.pid, you're unreasonable.

Those who lack spiritual understanding will see what he did as pure stupidity.

Finally, if you're not the one who disvirgined your wife, you have been scammed!
Go and do DNA test before you die and leave your entire wealth to children fathered by another man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by kuntash: 10:02am On Mar 07
eepeepook:
I don’t think he’s normal. A stick would have worked more than prayers. Sha, whatever rocks his boat. He should not try such in front of a fully armed bloodlusted policeman or robber.

Read what you posted again, dont you think you just contradicted yourself?

1 Like

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Horbar1: 10:03am On Mar 07
It worked for him though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 10:03am On Mar 07
The dogs are born again else...

1 Like

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Emu4life(m): 10:04am On Mar 07
Speaking in Tongues. Biggest scam ever

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) by Kaido: 10:05am On Mar 07
FalseProphet1:
These are not wild dogs na. If it's those brutal wild dogs on NatGeo wild, even his bones we won't see.

I remember one early morning around 5am, I was going to my spiritual center for a morning deliverance, 2 ekuke starting barking and chasing me. They didn't even respect the fact that I'm a prophet. I ran o. I ran with all my might and climbed one mango tree.

When I later got to church after sitting on the tree for almost 1 hours, I told my members that I was confronted by demons and I came out victorious. One of them gave me 500k as seed. I was so happy. 🙂

This I have seen.
You need deliverance 🙄

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 / The Difference Between Trials And Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.