Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,181 members, 7,839,017 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer (201 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by Christsheepfold: 6:06am On Jul 17, 2022
The way of the wicked will lead them to spending life after death in damnation, far away from God. They will be cut off as a result of the choices they made to turn away from God. As a Christian, you should not stop trying to convince the unbelievers to turn away from sin and wickedness, you must constantly persuade them to choose otherwise. Pray for them continuously that the veil from their eyes will be removed and they will receive Jesus Christ in their lives. You must continue to preach and pray for those who have chosen to turn away from God that something in their hearts will make them change their minds about God. Let them experience the love of God in its fullness through the little good things that happens daily to them and be compelled by this to know and come to repentance through Christ Jesus. If you are still living in sin and wickedness, I urge you today to forsake your evil ways and come to Jesus' now, tomorrow might be too late.. Repent and amend your ways, death is inevitable and Christ is coming very soon, whichever comes first be prepared for eternity.
Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2022
How do people live in sin and wickedness?

Must people come to Christ to be saved?
Did Jesus tell people to come to him to be saved?

I am still looking for where Jesus said Matthew 'accept me as your Lord and savior to be saved..."
Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by helinues: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2022
The first duty of a believer is stonstop making use of his/her brain as it not needed
Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
The first duty of a believer is stonstop making use of his/her brain as it not needed

That is you people which is why after a while you people go mad!
Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by helinues: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is you people which is why after a while you people go mad!

Mad Kwa, for telling the truth?
Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
How do people live in sin and wickedness?

Must people come to Christ to be saved?
Did Jesus tell people to come to him to be saved?

I am still looking for where Jesus said Matthew 'accept me as your Lord and savior to be saved..."

I showed you the other day and in the other thread so, now you can return to your land. No one called you to take The Lord.
Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Mad Kwa, for telling the truth?

Mad, for getting mad!
Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by helinues: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Mad, for getting mad!

grin cheesy

Re: This Is The Whole Duty Of A Believer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin You people are my favourite toy!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/07/2021 / Who Was Jesus? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.