Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? (34068 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by mighty2: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Oyinlade07:
You people are just deceiving Obi up and down... Some of you don't even know what actually happened in Osun state... APC were busy fighting each other... The other time they have to use inconclusive before they can later rig themselves in Power... If Obi has 3 million vote I will give you 10k...... Just quote this message and I will send it your aza........
majority of aregbesola supporters in my area voted for adeleke
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Gandollaar(f): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
We are not ready yet look at our labour party voted in osun state

Mehn so so disappointed and we are shouting

Obi
Don't be insensitive. Do you bear a baby today and it becomes adult today?

Did you ever in your imagination same time last year dreamt any Igboman in any political party would be standing on his own in the presidential election of 2023?

Did you not assume in your wicked hearts that no Igboman can campaign anywhere in Nigeria without being stoned or lynched?

Don't try to be faster than your shadows. All the people who won today have been serial loosers in the past.

Atiku has been contesting since 1992 No?
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Mrhonesty: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Don't deceive yourself, Adeleke and PDP are more popular and loved in Osun. Some of the Igbos/labour union will in Osun will vote Obi, Mikel 200 votes are good for Obi.

Deprofessional:
It means that south west cannot give block vote to APC.

The votes will be divided.

I didn't even know LP will get any vote at all. But all is well and good.

Meanwhile SE and NC with SS are locked down for LP
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by deavicky(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
How is it a plus to LP?

Would LP supporters still vote for Pdp, Atiku in the 2023 election?

So Obi traveled to Osun state just to receive less than 1,000 votes for LP Guber candidate?
we are concern about presidency
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Rupertek: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

Liar. It will shock you that south south will vote PDP. South west will still give block vote to Tinubu.
And north central, dont get decieved, only Benue and Plateau are christian states, the rest will cote as usual eith their northerm brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Beedude(m): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Now I agree that something is wrong with the way you guys thing. If Obi wins and becomes president and the legislature is controlled by APC and PDP with one of them having the majority and hence the principal officers, what happens to Mr. President who has the legislative arm totally controlled by opposition and all state governments also in the hand of the opposition?
Majority don't know how governance work.
Saraki really frustrated Buhari as senate president.
LP as president will be a puppet to the Senate cos of fear of impeachment. They will impose on him and he will do their bidding unless he want to be sent packing.
Obi is going nowhere
This should be what the so called Obidents be worried about right now, but they are too sensational.

Go and read about Balarabe Musa of Kaduna State.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Teenaira: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

It is too early to be deceiving yourself. Adeleke and PDP that won work very hard for it and we can all see the reward. You and your Obi believe in cheating, lies, blackmail,deceit and don't worry, by God's grace we will all see the result too.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Arabaincubus: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Beedude:

Election is not won on social media. If LP can't get 1k votes in a state, it shows they have no house of representatives or assembly from any part of that state. Those are your structures. You see people on nairaland or Twitter will prefer to sit at home , follow election online or on tv. At the end, na aboki and majorly illiterate go vote and choose

APC won in Osun state with all their massive structure.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Beedude(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Now I agree that something is wrong with the way you guys thing. If Obi wins and becomes president and the legislature is controlled by APC and PDP with one of them having the majority and hence the principal officers, what happens to Mr. President who has the legislative arm totally controlled by opposition and all state governments also in the hand of the opposition?

This should be what the so called Obidents be worried about right now, but they are too sensational.

1 Like

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by onome2013: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2022
I pray such should happen in my state, which has been in bondage of a party for the past 24 years
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Beedude(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Arabaincubus:

APC won in Osun state with all their massive structure.
PDP won cos of structure. Can LP contest with PDP?
The only state PDP do not have a strong structure to tackle APC is Lagos State. Any other state can be lost and won by either of them depending on their candidates, internal politics and public opinion

1 Like

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by KashApp: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2022
CeoMYN:

Which SS and NC? See analyst o. No details or deductions, you just dey talk.

Well, I'm from SS, PDP is winning my Geopolitical zone.

You go just wake up dey write something.
Though I support Obi but I completely agree with you on the SS... Obi may do well in SS but we all know SS will favour PDP 100%
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Beedude(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2022
DesignMaestro:

Majority don't know how governance work.
Saraki really frustrated Buhari as senate president.
LP as president will be a puppet to the Senate cos of fear of impeachment. They will impose on him and he will do their bidding unless he want to be sent packing.
Obi is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by juman(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2022
I commend labour candidate and other candidates contesting the elections.
You are doing us favour.
Our democracy is improving.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by mighty2: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2022
MartinsD12:

Labour party is not strong in south west , labour party is coming alive because of peter obi, without peter Obi nobody knows labour party, it's people that makes the party what it is not the party name , the only reason labour party will shake apc and PDP is because of Peter obi
nah because of lasun, the candidate of lp not because of any fvcking hoebituary, for osun wey i dey, nobody gives a fvck about hoebi...... Nah fight in apc, nah em make adeleke win

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Ibechris2: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

U are very right!
Abuja Benue and Plateau are for LP.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by nnewsnjobs: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2022
PDP is winning SS, Obi cannot win SS.

Obi might win SE but PDP will give him a serious challenge in the SE, the winning margin will be small.

APC will win SW because of Tinubu factor, but PDP Will still get above 25% vote in all the SW states, some of the people that voted PDP in this Osun election will vote APC in 2023 presidential election.

In all, PDP will win the highest number of vote from the entire South in 2023.

In the north,

NE in sure for PDP.
APC will come second, though the winning margin will be small.

NC is likely going PDP, due to population of Christian there as a result of APC muslim-muslim ticket.

NW will be shared between APC, NNPP and PDP. Not sure who will win here.

The odds favor Atiku to win 2023 election, except something strange happen that will change the event of things.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Gandollaar(f): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Teenaira:

It is too early to be deceiving yourself. Adeleke and PDP that won work very hard for it and we can all see the reward. You and your Obi believe in cheating, lies, blackmail,deceit and don't worry, by God's grace we will all see the result too.
Tinubu urchins are angry, disgraced and violated. They will look for someone to transfer their expected disgrace on. I'll advise people to steer clear of Agbadorians.

1 Like

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by juman(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2022
The result is familiar for that state.
Despite apc has been controlling the state for twelve years they still got lot of votes.

APC lost because of the governor failed to carry his colleagues and partners along. He didnt play politics well.

Governorship will be different from presidential.
During the presidential election APC suppose to win osun conveniently with large margin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by AmUmokeme(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2022
NO BODY CARES OF LP AT ANY LEVEL EXCEPT PRESIDENCY. MY WARD COUNCILOR MAY DIFFER FROM GOVERNOR,HA,HR AND D SENATE AS MY CHOICE POLITICAL PARTIES IS WHY WE R BEHIND

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Starkid3010(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Lol make Una no make Una happy...
Evno relate at all, except Una wan merge with pdp

1 Like

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by HarunaWest(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Vistra40:

Are you from SS or NC?
NW buh Live in NC
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by juman(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu will win presidential election.
Except apc fail to do right campaign and politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by MartinsOnyx(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
We are not ready yet look at our labour party voted in osun state

Mehn so so disappointed and we are shouting

Obi
LP didn't participate in this election, the party's candidate Yusuf Lasun struck a last minute deal with PDP.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by 9japride(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2022
You guys are funny, the aim of LP is the presidential elections. At state level there is the people's choice, but in the main presidential elections, the people's choice is PeterDatti. So all these talks of LP at Osun election is not relevant.

1 Like

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Abujason: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2022
APC, EBola Tinubu, and all those brainless farts supporting the two right now upon hearing the good news… grin

1 Like

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by sukar886: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2022
A BIG PLUS
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by anonimi: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
Who locked SS and NC for LP. Don't compare Osun Election with Nigeria's Election. Gaskiya we all know that Oyetola was rigged in with remote control. Now the people just gave him a straight red. He was never a popular candidate so he can't command any followership. To win elections, you need structures in place. It will shock you to know that NNPP has a superb structure when compared to Labour Party. Obi is a good man, i don't know his antecedents, but if he doesn't have a solid structure, things will get rough for him. He should work on alliances and make compromises.

Instead of just pretending to be a stingy miser, like Bubu and his Milo sachets paparazzi that led us to this sorry state of our national treasury.
Awon a-looter comrades in APC and now LP.
Will we be wise enough like Osun people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Masturbator2020: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
Who locked SS and NC for LP. Don't compare Osun Election with Nigeria's Election. Gaskiya we all know that Oyetola was rigged in with remote control. Now the people just gave him a straight red. He was never a popular candidate so he can't command any followership. To win elections, you need structures in place. It will shock you to know that NNPP has a superb structure when compared to Labour Party. Obi is a good man, i don't know his antecedents, but if he doesn't have a solid structure, things will get rough for him. He should work on alliances and make compromises.
But they should have voted for him since tinubu is backing him now? Or what do you think
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Arabaincubus: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Beedude:

PDP won cos of structure. Can LP contest with PDP?
The only state PDP do not have a strong structure to tackle APC is Lagos State. Any other state can be lost and won by either of them depending on their candidates, internal politics and public opinion

There is going to be an epiphany.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by coputa(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
How is it a plus to LP?

Would LP supporters still vote for Pdp, Atiku in the 2023 election?

So Obi traveled to Osun state just to receive less than 1,000 votes for LP Guber candidate?
Is this a self consolation for the loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State / Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.