Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen (19666 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Ojuntana: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Richy4:
grin grin grin
Most of u screaming the praises of Esther, when an ordinary girl in this Morden day happens to do what she did, most of the religious folks here will condemn her..

I believe U all know that the King is not spiritual right?..I mean he was a drunk... the Bible said when he got drunk, he asked the first wife (Queen) to catwalk for him and his friends to see...

Now in this day and age how many women (Christians) would agree to do that if their drunk husbands/ boyfriends ask them to wear clothes and parade or catwalk before him and his drunk friends?...

Ok that aside,.. when Esther was asked to see the king, I believe U all knows what went down.. she didn't go there to speak in tongues or to preach to the king...

That is some of the sermon most preachers will not tell u, I mean what the lady did before she became the queen...

You tried to make sense. You tried
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by VenumX: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
udumosam23:
In one of our Bible studies, a lady asked me if Esther is one of our biblical role model and she is not the first wife to the king who married her, why does today's Christianity condemns being a second wife to a married man?

I looked at the lady and realised she's approaching 40 and still single, I felt like cutting her loose by saying you can go ahead and marry a married man if you like, there's nothing biblically wrong about that.

But I asked myself again, will that be the right answer and if she quote me, can I defend what I just told her against my church's dogma?

I just steered at her for a while and said let's pray.

In 2022, it's better to be 40, single and be anti polygamy than be a teenage glorified wife concubine.

Jesus will never encourage anyone to divorce his wife and marry another if she had the personality of Vashti.

Be warned, check yourself and stop judging blindly.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Treasure17(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
The most interesting Bible story i love to read.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Treasure17:
The most interesting Bible story i love to read.
Then you will find Ruth fascinating

The stranger widow that became the grandmother of the king
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Interesting15:

One of the most amazing and interesting characters in the Bible and in history as a whole, is the woman Esther - whose life was captured in the Book of Esther. Her experiences were quite astounding, as we could see how an unknown orphan could rise to become the Queen of a very large global empire.

Interestingly, Esther was able to rise to the prominence of the Palace of Ahasuerus (who reigned over one hundred and twenty-seven provinces, from India to Ethiopia), without having to compromise the ways of the LORD. Her success and exploits are pleasant indicators that anyone can rise to the top without having to cut corners and indulge in something bad and unholy.

However, this could obviously be possible by the Hand of God. The LORD favoured Esther to get to the prominence of the Palace of a global empire despite being a nobody. Indeed, favour is a spiritual tool that can make you great in life without having to sell your soul to evil.

I know you want to be a great person in life. Actually, God wants you to be great. He is a Great God Himself, and you were created in His image. However, many people are approaching the path of success in a wrong and dangerous way, thereby getting themselves injured and damaging their soul. Only God can help you become truly great and successful without you having to stain your hands in impurity. And He is always eager to help you become successful.

How can you partner with God to be successful and great in life? Simply make the intentional decision to have an intimate relationship with Him, as He is Your Source. The truth is this: your destiny is to have an intimate righteous relationship with God through Jesus Christ, which empowers you to have dominion.

When you have a good relationship with God in Christ Jesus, you are empowered with the Holy Spirit, who will give you access to all of God's spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus (including favour).

What is the first step? It is embracing Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior. Simply tell Him: "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me, as I accept You as Lord and Savior of my life "

The LORD comes to you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/07/the-orphan-girl-who-became-queen.html?m=1

What comes to my mind was Orphan the movie with the man star bearing Esther... grin grin grin
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Treasure17(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
baralatie:

Then you will find Ruth fascinating

The stranger widow that became the grandmother of the king
Lol. The chapter?
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Richy4(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
emmy512:
remember Esther had to enter the king's chamber first before he determined she was good.
whatever she did in there to please him was not prayers.

grin grin
You are the only one that got the gist buddy... Someone screaming grace and favour up and down as if sugar daddies/ older men don't favour girls who pleased them in this day and age... But the society kicks at it...

But when they see the story of Esther that has scanty details of what she did at the bedroom of a Randy king to become a queen, they shout favour.. embarassed
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Youngzedd(m): 2:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Interesting15:

One of the most amazing and interesting characters in the Bible and in history as a whole, is the woman Esther - whose life was captured in the Book of Esther. Her experiences were quite astounding, as we could see how an unknown orphan could rise to become the Queen of a very large global empire.

Interestingly, Esther was able to rise to the prominence of the Palace of Ahasuerus (who reigned over one hundred and twenty-seven provinces, from India to Ethiopia), without having to compromise the ways of the LORD. Her success and exploits are pleasant indicators that anyone can rise to the top without having to cut corners and indulge in something bad and unholy.

However, this could obviously be possible by the Hand of God. The LORD favoured Esther to get to the prominence of the Palace of a global empire despite being a nobody. Indeed, favour is a spiritual tool that can make you great in life without having to sell your soul to evil.

I know you want to be a great person in life. Actually, God wants you to be great. He is a Great God Himself, and you were created in His image. However, many people are approaching the path of success in a wrong and dangerous way, thereby getting themselves injured and damaging their soul. Only God can help you become truly great and successful without you having to stain your hands in impurity. And He is always eager to help you become successful.

How can you partner with God to be successful and great in life? Simply make the intentional decision to have an intimate relationship with Him, as He is Your Source. The truth is this: your destiny is to have an intimate righteous relationship with God through Jesus Christ, which empowers you to have dominion.

When you have a good relationship with God in Christ Jesus, you are empowered with the Holy Spirit, who will give you access to all of God's spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus (including favour).

What is the first step? It is embracing Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior. Simply tell Him: "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me, as I accept You as Lord and Savior of my life "

The LORD comes to you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/07/the-orphan-girl-who-became-queen.html?m=1

No be same Esther that gave the king monkey style as a side chic abi e get another Esther?

Same Esther that got figure 8?

Esther was about 14 years old, will you allow your 14 years old girl do all that?

Same Esther that her Uncle gave special treatment which is actually unfair (corruption) to other girls.

Esther 2:7
Mordecai had a cousin named Hadassah, whom he had brought up because she had neither father nor mother. This young woman, who was also known as Esther, had a lovely figure and was beautiful. Mordecai had taken her as his own daughter when her father and mother died.

Esther 2:14
[14]That evening she was taken to the king’s private rooms, and the next morning she was brought to the second harem, where the king’s wives lived. There she would be under the care of Shaashgaz, the king’s eunuch in charge of the concubines. She would never go to the king again unless he had especially enjoyed her and requested her by name.

Esther 2:9
[9]Hegai was very impressed with Esther and treated her kindly. He quickly ordered a special menu for her and provided her with beauty treatments. He also assigned her seven maids specially chosen from the king’s palace, and he moved her and her maids into the best place in the harem.

* Find out what HAREM is.

Is Esther really favoured? >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wDUDVKjzvY

Why Queen Vashti should be your role model >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvmznEaoCBQ
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Youngzedd(m): 2:07am On Jul 25, 2022
baralatie:

I don't think it was about beauty per SE
There were other beautiful girls who were away beyond hers

Esther nack King brain comot.

Esther 2:14
[14]That evening she was taken to the king’s private rooms, and the next morning she was brought to the second harem, where the king’s wives lived. There she would be under the care of Shaashgaz, the king’s eunuch in charge of the concubines. She would never go to the king again unless he had especially enjoyed her and requested her by name.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Youngzedd(m): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2022
baralatie:

You should have shown her where it was written that Vashti was disposed

The king had other women that service him.

There will only be one queen and king. So the King choose one out of many of his women to be his Queen.

Esther 2:2-4,7-8,14
[2]So his personal attendants suggested, “Let us search the empire to find beautiful young virgins for the king.
[3]Let the king appoint agents in each province to bring these beautiful young women into the royal harem at the fortress of Susa. Hegai, the king’s eunuch in charge of the harem, will see that they are all given beauty treatments.
[4]After that, the young woman who most pleases the king will be made queen instead of Vashti.” This advice was very appealing to the king, so he put the plan into effect.
[7]This man had a very beautiful and lovely young cousin, Hadassah, who was also called Esther. When her father and mother died, Mordecai adopted her into his family and raised her as his own daughter.
[8]As a result of the king’s decree, Esther, along with many other young women, was brought to the king’s harem at the fortress of Susa and placed in Hegai’s care.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Ojuntana:

Just as Muhammad's destiny is different from yours

Yet you're arguing over whether you should eat with spoon or with your three fingers as he commanded you

You are introducing Bidah into the glorious religion and should be ashamed

Just as it doesn't concern me how the Holy Spirit guides/misguides you Christians, you can't determine anything for me in my religion!

Spoon remains a custom just as China uses chopsticks.

Anyone who wants to remain confused should remain so at his own peril.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Ojuntana: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2022
AntiChristian:

Just as it doesn't concern me how the Holy Spirit guides/misguides you Christians, you can't determine anything for me in my religion!

Spoon remains a custom just as China uses chopsticks.

Anyone who wants to remain confused should remain so at his own peril.

What are you saying man? Are you now at liberty to pick and choose which hadiths to follow?

Is this what the prophet commanded?

The prophet specifically recommended eating with the three fingers!!

Are you wiser than the prophet?

You are making a mockery of your religion if you decide to import customs that are strange to it. Homosexuality is also a custom. Drinking alcohol is also a custom. You should retrace your steps and come back to the right path. I think it will be painful to lose Al-Jannah all because of a spoon. May Allah guide you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim / The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.