Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) (1934 Views)

Bamise: How Lagos BRT Driver Raped Female Passengers – Witness / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by Bvlgari: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2022
All remaining stranded female passengers of a boat going to Oron from Calabar that was attacked by kidnappers have been rescued by the Nigerian Navy.

Remember all the male passengers and the boat captain were kidnapped by the gunmen in the Calabar-Oron waterways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9BLVI8RfA

1 Like

Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by EmzyT: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2022
The men and their fate...
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by nifemi25(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2022
No where is safe. May God help us all
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by pheelhip(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Nice one
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by mytime24(f): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Evilmen
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by StormpyBee: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2022
grin
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Men are endangered species, thats why I don't try to rescue girls when they re raped, the reason girls don't take security seeious at home, the reason they don't really bother to care if the gate is locked or open, is cos they consciously know within dem is that if armed robbers attack they only get raped but the men are always killed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by DarlingtonC: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why is the Navy personnel so impatient?

Which one is 'if e no wan go make una leave them na'?

Those people are traumatised for goodness sake..kai
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by Rikidony(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
One of my course mate was among those girls, Thank God they are safe...
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by Skyfornia(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wahala everywhere..
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by MonkeyMods(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Why is the Navy personnel so impatient?

Which one is 'if e no wan go make una leave them na'?

Those people are traumatised for goodness sake..kai

Nigeria is a joke is not just a phrase
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by CrownOfClay724: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
cheesy grin

School no be scam.

One of the first rules of safety is to account for and retrieve all personnel in emergencies like this.

But to go in there and see if he is stuck or has drowned is hard work - and doing too much - I guess.
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by OK2NVME: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Women

Have canoe with onboard motor

Have smartphone with GPRS navigational app.

Still use smart phone to make social media call for help.

These are the same cretins that will demand and later flaunt an exorbitantly prized smartphone but heck! It has a good camera and cool filter for my instwhore pics.

Without their vaginas , how useless are these humanoids with an axe wound in between their legs and fish brains for brains?

No wonder the kidnappers left their worthless asses behind.
Re: Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) by Elimon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bvlgari:
All remaining stranded female passengers of a boat going to Oron from Calabar that was attacked by kidnappers have been rescued by the Nigerian Navy.

Remember all the male passengers and the boat captain were kidnapped by the gunmen in the Calabar-Oron waterways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9BLVI8RfA

"if them no Wan come out make una leave them na"

Professionalism my foot.. Spits

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 State In Nigerian Where Yahoo Boys Mostly Run Mad After Money Ritual Faill / How My Aunt Raaped Me / Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.