Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Successful YOUTUBERS: A Little Help Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful YOUTUBERS: A Little Help Please (202 Views)

The Little Help Thread: Not Moneywise / Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy / A Little Help On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful YOUTUBERS: A Little Help Please by Godmother(f): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Guys, if you've ever been in my shoes, please don't ignore this. I'm so frustrated right now.

I started three YouTube channels:

- Entertainment (1,330 subs)
- Make Money Online (794 subs)
- Fashion (1,080 subs)

The entertainment channel is monetized. I used to get upward of 2k views before monetization. After I got monetized, I'm lucky if I get up to 100 views per video even though I share everywhere.

My finance channel gets more views even when I don't promote it so I thought of converting the monetized entertainment to a finance channel and hiding the old videos from the public.

I don't know if that would be the right decision though as I see a lot of entertainment channels get tens and hundreds of thousands of views.

What am I not doing right? I would love any tips right now. Please help a struggling sister and God bless you as you do so.

Should I just keep at the entertainment channel and hope things pick up?

Here's a link to my entertainment channel, although the most recent video is on finance

https://youtube.com/channel/UCL3Zemkyd0uhF-rDmVpkrVw

1 Like

Re: Successful YOUTUBERS: A Little Help Please by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol. Do something else. Start all over and this time, know what you want with the YouTube channel.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Hiring A Residential Interior Designer / Stop Spending Money On Drugs, Use This Instead / Your CAC Accredited Agent Is Here�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.