Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Happened To Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Tinubu? (569 Views)

MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Tinubu? by VeryWickedMan: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2022
I'm confused.

I was told that Tinubu has never lost an election.
Tinubu is a master strategist.
Tinubu made APC.
Tinubu is the only man to defeat an incumbent.
Tinubu sees potholes before they come.
Tinubu plans 10 steps ahead.
Tinubu's manhood is strong so much that some people even stood on Tinubu's manhood.

What happened?
And don't tell me he didn't want Osun because;
1. Osun is his home state
2. He personally campaigned in Osun
3. Osun was supposed to be traction for his own Presidential ambition

Here's what I think:
The so-callled Master Strategist that sees everything before they happen has been demystified. Thieving opportunist that's always taking credit for other people's efforts.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by Olachase(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Oga you no go rest yes PDP won osun State APC won ekiti state, this election na still within South West, if them won do South West meeting na all of them go sit down for one round table, so wetin be ur stress, tomorrow you fit hear say one man from pdp decamp na money all of them won thief, you no see when Atiku attend buhari pikin wedding, yes osun is my state my brothers voted pdp, buh will vote APC for Presidential election so what's ur stress, you day see ham as competition them they see ham as business.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by VeryWickedMan: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Olachase:
Oga you no go rest

I just woke up so you never see anything yet

Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2022
The wicked suffered but the obidient enjoys inna peace of mind tongue.
Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by doggedfighter(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Hahahahahaha

Oh ,you want to crush his manhood grin
Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by Oilwell(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Man is still not God and will never be

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by Coolsperm: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu is very wicked for runinig on a Muslim Muslim ticket , we all must punish him one way or the other
Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by Natbrowny: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2022
From a legit source

When Tinubu came to osun and met sitting governor. He said 'YOU JUST MADE OUR PARTY WORK DIFFICULT' that Oyetola did nothing in the state and to sell him to osun people again is a big task.

Dont know how true
Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by Minime10(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=Olachase post=114812910]Oga you no go rest yes PDP won osun State APC won ekiti state, this election na still within South West, if them won do South West meeting na all of them go sit down for one round table, so wetin be ur stress, tomorrow you fit hear say one man from pdp decamp na money all of them won thief, you no see when Atiku attend buhari pikin wedding, yes osun is my state my brothers voted pdp, buh will vote APC for Presidential election so what's ur stress, you day see ham as competition them they see ham as business. [/quot7]

Stop consoling yourself
Re: What Happened To Tinubu? by Jostoman: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin haaaa cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) / God Has Sent APC Packing, Pastors Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket’ll Face Wrath / Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.