Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital (48374 Views)

2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects / President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Onewazobia(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Osinbajo should have resign the moment Tinubu picked a muslim vice, is an insult to Christianity , Tinubu must be punished

Resigned from what?
Was he APC chairman, secretary, Tinubu PRO please throw more light. You must have missed your lunch

Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Theophinio(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Manson1:

11m from start to finishing....

8m
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Manson1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Theophinio:

8m

Am just been sincere with you bro.. I wouldn't want to make you start something and then you feel disappointed at the end of the day... except you don't want an exquisite finishing for the building ... You'll buy the materials yourself and all....

Price of building materials now is on the high side...
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Theophinio(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Manson1:

Am just been sincere with you bro.. I wouldn't want to make you start something and then you feel disappointed at the end of the day... except you don't want an exquisite finishing for the building ... You'll buy the materials yourself and all....

Price of building materials now is on the high side...

I will Whatsapp you so I can ask more detailed questions
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Amayabor1: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't think this man has brain Sha. You are commending him for using local hospital. Do you Mr Buhari use Local hospital?

Clown
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by DonMaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
RexTramadol1:

He go don old in 8 years

And then those saying they don’t want old cargoes now will want to vote old cargo in 8 years?

Atiku is 75yrs
Tinubu is 70yrs
Kwankwaso is 65 yrs
Obi is 60yrs

Peter Obi is the youngest of all of them, and his head correct pass all of them. He will be 68 yrs and not that old to run.
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Zubi10(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Osinbajo should have resign the moment Tinubu picked a muslim vice, is an insult to Christianity , Tinubu must be punished
b calm down Tinubu is a yoruba Muslim ...His fate is not fully recognized in the Muslims kingdom..You guys can take him as a christain
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Lama70(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
If na you now, na London straight.

No leadership by example. Una no do anything new. The old ones for ground, una destroy patapata.

Go farm, go farm, go farm... Una people dey inside bush dey kidnap farmers. Una no talk.
Poor man don see shege for una hand. Na poor man and him pikin dey do farm. Una children dey study for UK and work for big corporations.

Thank God there is still life. We still get hope. We shall see.
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Basiliun: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is the right man the APC would had been used as their presidential candidate, but, greed wouldn't allowed them, rather prefered using old recycling fellow and i bett they have actually met their waterloo
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by phyl123: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Waterbear(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
There is dignity in labour....
Proud Anambra...

But if APC had Osinbajo holding their ticket, I would have voted for him..
He would have been the only reason I would have given APC another chance
He's a much better candidate..
I respect the man so much...
I'm not a member, but my family attends RCCG..
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by odurombi: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
"Buhari assured the Vice-President of the prayers of Nigerians, and that of his family."

What audacity. As though the president controls Nigerians at his whim.
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Aboguede(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Osi the scapegoat shocked
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Techhybeam: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2022
ChiefAfonja:
Osinbajo the Buhari's puppy

Very weak and slow man. A professor who became an errand boy boy for someone without a first school leaving certificate

That's is one of the reasons we have to change our constitution, he can only do what his boss want him to do. Anything outside that will amount to insurbodination
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Techhybeam: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2022
BIZNess123:
tongue

Speedy recovery ..

Thank God he failed woefully at the primary..his presidency would have been like that of Obama .. talk and talk but do nothing.

You sounds as if you are not in this country. Where were you when Bihari was out of the country and Osibanjo took over the country affairs, he was very active, changed many policies, even have the audacity to remove some people appointed wrongfully even in presence of the cabals. I could remember he went to the Niger Delta to settle the militant issues which was about rising again then. The northern people and the cabals feel insecure thinking he wanted to take over from Bihari when people are already praising him for job weldone
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by RexTramadol1: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Atiku is 75yrs
Tinubu is 70yrs
Kwankwaso is 65 yrs
Obi is 60yrs

Peter Obi is the youngest of all of them, and his head correct pass all of them. He will be 68 yrs and not that old to run.

It will be hypocritical if you call Tinubu old now and then say Obi is not that old to run at 68, so at 72 he will finish first term?
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by DonMaxxy(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2022
RexTramadol1:

It will be hypocritical if you call Tinubu old now and then say Obi is not that old to run at 68, so at 72 he will finish first term?

Tinubu you know is not 70yrs all of us know that. The man forged his age. While is Atiku of 75 more fit than him. He is sick, unfit and old
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by Lanretoye(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Afobaba33:

Why your aboki no set buhari son leg when he fall on bike? No be there is no paracetamol and syringe for aso rock hospital where billions of naira has been budgeted for we they hear
Useless youth
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by bukxy: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Manson1:

Let's talk on WhatsApp... Contact details in signature
oh,just seeing this, i will send you a dm.
Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:47am On Oct 10, 2022
poweredcom:
Both of Dem both buhari and the fractured leg osinbajo are totally a disgrace to Nigerians and their family

Guy you don repent? We no dey see your break light for Olosho thread again? Come back mahn. Place is boring without you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.