Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. (4001 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by muykem: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2022
I didn't support his candidacy because I perceived that he lack competency to manage a poor state like Osun. I feel that my people who are largely civil servant will suffer more under him than Oyetola. Surprisingly the same people I am considering are the one voting and fighting for Adeleke tooth and nail. I only pray that he prove me wrong by outstanding governance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Jack005(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2022
You normally wouldn't have supported him.. You are a well known Apc apologist here on this forum so stop the tales as if you are non partisan.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by derecho(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Malu wey no get tail na God dey help am chase flies.
Our wicked rulers have made governance look like the hardest thing to do.

They claim no money yet I have never heard that any of them slashed their bogus salaries.

They want the civil servants to bear with them but they are enjoying.

If the guy will listen, he would be helped.

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by press9jatv: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
I didn't support his candidacy because I perceived that he lack competency to manage a poor state like Osun. I feel that my people who are largely civil servant will suffer more under him than Oyetola. Surprisingly the same people I am considering are the one voting and fighting for Adeleke tooth and nail. I only pray that he proof me wrong by outstanding governance.
he will prove you wrong by paying up the outstanding salaries of the workers and pensioners. Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal. Total liberation in Osun State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Built2last: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
I didn't support his candidacy because I perceived that he lack competency to manage a poor state like Osun. I feel that my people who are largely civil servant will suffer more under him than Oyetola. Surprisingly the same people I am considering are the one voting and fighting for Adeleke tooth and nail. I only pray that he proof me wrong by outstanding governance.

That's the way some of us feel when Students are at home and reinforcing APC to remain in power. Shouting BAT upadan

People have been suffering, all time inflation in the last 7 years. Naira is dead in money market and people like you feel Tinubu is the solution. Sickening to say the least

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Eriokanmi: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2022
derecho:
Malu wey no get tail na God dey help am chase flies.

They claim no money yet I have never heard that any of them slashed their bogus salaries.

They want the civil servants to bear with them but they are enjoying.

If the guy will listen, he would be helped.

NOPE!

They've turned it into their heritage. They've built a fake class for themselves by intimidating and deliberately inpoverishing the people

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Eriokanmi: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
If adeleke appoints good and competent people to work with him and they work as a team. L'obatan. You don't have to be a PHD holder to lead.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Iriruaga100(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:

Will You say the same for Oyebanji who bought his election in Ekiti? Ademola has won his stolen mandate from 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Oilwell(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Man is still not God and will never be

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by IJOBA11: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
THIS ONE DON DEY CRY THIS EARLY MORMORgrin

WHERE IS NGENEUKWUENU AND SEUNMSG SEF undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Natbrowny: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Where is the lesson??

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Sammy07: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2022
APC shared 7k PDP 5k here in Ikire.

Congratulations to them,
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by ThinkSmarter: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2022
The winning of Adeleke proved a point to the Nigerian electorates and the leaders that vote have started counting and that the new technology adapted by inec is making rigging difficult.
Meanwhile, my instincts is telling me that the man may not perform.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Blue3k(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Natbrowny:
Where is the lesson??

Not sure what he learned either.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by AishatJumoke(f): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
shut up.
You're into partisan politics and most of us here know you're always biased in your comments.
You're an APC bastard apologist.
E really pain you.
No go drink sniper guy and die untop Osun people matter wey no care about your miserable existence.
Bastard

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by BeanmanX(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
shut up.
You're into partisan politics and most of us here know you're always biased in your comments.
E really pain you.
No go drink sniper guy and die untop Osun people matter wey no care about your miserable existence.
Bastard
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by AishatJumoke(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2
i Just dey so busy these days.
if to say i been get free time by now I for don put you to where you truly belong.
I just dey wait make Satanist come online.
na that time you go truly know weting violence be

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by RZArecta(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2022
LMAOOOO grin isn't it Aregbesola and Oyetola that plunged the state into unimaginable debt in the name of craze elephant projects like opon imo and pleasing the bullion van master ? Aregbe once openly boasted that osun can survive without federal allocation but see where we dey now grin

PS, I was shocked to see the deplorable state of Iragbiji kingdom, such a shame. I pray Adeleke takes development to that town so that the people can know what modernity looks like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by BeanmanX(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
if to say i been get free time by now I for don put you to where you truly belong.
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

Using alternate accounts, threatening Nairalanders
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by BeanmanX(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
shut up.
E really pain you.
Bastard
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2 and 19
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by BeanmanX(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
Messi1/bigcowh0rn come see Wetin dis mumu troll Satanist dey talk....the coward say he dey busy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Joke of the century,,,,,,,,,if Dem born u well make u troll anybody for dis forum again, coward!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Kagd10: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Built2last:

That's the way some of us feel when Students are at home and reinforcing APC to remain in power. Shouting BAT upadan

People have been suffering, all time inflation in the last 7 years. Naira is dead in money market and people like you feel Tinubu is the solution. Sickening to say the least

First, Sink into your skull that Tinubu isn't your president.

Secondly, be aware of the fact that the ASUU of thing is because of Jonathan, not Buhari.

I believe these are the things which Tinubu should implement in his campaign going on. He should also mention the fact that Peter Obi lives in his Lagos before proceeding to list his legacies in in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by GamalNasser: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:

When the the righteous are in power the people must rejoice

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Built2last: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Secondly, be aware of the fact that the ASUU of thing is because of Jonathan, not Buhari.

I believe these are the things which Tinubu should implement in his campaign going on. He should also mention the fact that Peter Obi lives in his Lagos before proceeding to list his legacies in in Lagos.

There they go blaming GEJ 7 years later. So dumb.

Lagos as legacy yet mo hospital can treat Tinubu. Shame on your dumb empty brain

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Kagd10: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Built2last:

There they go blaming GEJ 7 years later. So dumb.

Lagos as legacy yet mo hospital can treat Tinubu. Shame on your dumb empty brain

Yet your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. I repeat, Tinubu should always implement this in his campaign before proceeding to mention his legacies in Lagos.

And yes, ASUU is about their backlogs under Jonathan regime. Not under Buhari. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by UptownVibes(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

You are still blaming GEJ ,after seven years. If I say you no get sense now,you will call it insult. If you said it was GEJ's fault,then why did APC deceive you during their campaign, that they were gonna "change" the whole fault? With what's on ground right now,I think GEJ was far better than this buhari government that we're in. #1 to $1 crew undecided Bloody lairs

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Kagd10: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
You are still blaming GEJ ,after seven years. If I say you no get sense now,you will call it insult. If you said it was GEJ's fault,then why did APC deceive you during their campaign, that they were gonna "change" the whole fault? With what's on ground right now,I think GEJ was far better than this buhari government that we're in. #1 to $1 crew undecided Bloody lairs

Yes because the ASUU backlog were under Jonathan's regime.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Built2last:

Its always a shame to see students who supports APC. Luckily I'm no more a student.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Isokiscool(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2022
I just bought a litre of diesel for #830 and u want Nigerians to be happy abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him / Jonathan Nominated Person Of The Year 2011 / Underage Children Voting In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.