Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him (3987 Views)

Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Icartaway: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
“You are fat” - Seun Kuti comes for Aisha Buhari, dares her to send DSS to arrest him

This is following the arrest of a student who criticised her for “growing fatter from feeding off public treasury”.

#seunkuti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaB7-7iC0k

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by lhordspy: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
You are noticed boy.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by sotall(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin

Aisha Buhari has swallowed all the money that was supposed to be used to feed Nigerian masses.

37 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Hezzyluv: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
But too true, the woman don large... Na grin

25 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Robnectar(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
sotall:
grin

Aisha Buhari has swallowed all the money that was supposed to be used to feed Nigerian masses.

1 Like

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by BloomingDale(f): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
From what I'm seeing, I think she has a health problem. She is swollen, not fat.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Suunnn(f): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Icartaway:
“You are fat” - Seun Kuti comes for Aisha Buhari, dares her to send DSS to arrest him

This is following the arrest of a student who criticised her for “growing fatter from feeding off public treasury”.

#seunkuti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaB7-7iC0k
Viewpoint
Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by omonnakoda: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
From what I'm seeing, I think she has a health problem. She is swollen, not fat.
Your opinion
There is nothing like swollen in medical terminology to describe the entire living body.
Only a dead body is "swollen"

She is fat.

26 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by BloomingDale(f): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
Your opinion
There is nothing like swollen in medical terminology to describe the entire living body.

She is fat.

Just a few examples. For her case, I'm suspecting her medications to treat an ailment.

Why is my whole body swollen?

Body parts swell from injury or inflammation. It can affect a small area or the entire body. Medications, pregnancy, infections, and many other medical problems can cause edema. Edema happens when your small blood vessels leak fluid into nearby tissues.

What are the most common causes of inflammation?

Autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, where your body attacks healthy tissue.
Exposure to toxins, like pollution or industrial chemicals.
Untreated acute inflammation, such as from an infection or injury.

Why am I retaining fluid all over my body?

Fluid retention may be a symptom of serious underlying conditions, including: kidney disease – such as nephrotic syndrome and acute glomerulonephritis. heart failure – if the heart does not pump effectively, the body compensates in various ways. It starts to retain fluid and increase the volume of blood.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by omonnakoda: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Just a few examples. For her case, I'm suspecting her medications to treat an ailment.

Why is my whole body swollen?

Body parts swell from injury or inflammation. It can affect a small area or the entire body. Medications, pregnancy, infections, and many other medical problems can cause edema. Edema happens when your small blood vessels leak fluid into nearby tissues.

What are the most common causes of inf
lammation?

Autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, where your body attacks healthy tissue.
Exposure to toxins, like pollution or industrial chemicals.
Untreated acute inflammation, such as from an infection or injury.

Why am I retaining fluid all over my body?

Fluid retention may be a symptom of serious underlying conditions, including: kidney disease – such as nephrotic syndrome and acute glomerulonephritis. heart failure – if the heart does not pump effectively, the body compensates in various ways. It starts to retain fluid and increase the volume of blood.

You have already made up your mind and so are not thinking

Please define SWELL

You keep parroting swell. swell
"Body parts swell"
It is like you just discovered pathology and want to practise

All your theories are unnecessary

The woman is overweight
NOT SWOLLEN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by BloomingDale(f): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:

You have already made up your mind and so are not thinking

Please define SWELL

You keep parroting swell. swell
"Body parts swell"
It is like you just discovered pathology and want to practise

All your theories are unnecessary

The woman is overweight
NOT SWOLLEN

She is swollen (Fluid Retention), not overweight.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by omonnakoda: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

She is swollen not overweight.
Define swell in Medical terminology please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by BloomingDale(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
Define swell in Medical terminology please

Check my post again.

1 Like

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Check my post again.
No time for foolishness. Define Swell or naff off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Ezewuzie01: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
'You are fat' and 'You are feeding fat off poor people' are not the same thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Penguin2: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Just like the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu made him popular and escalated the IPOB issue, same way the arrest of this Adamu has escalated this Aisha Buhari case.

Now all of know she’s fat and blown up from eating what was supposed to be our common patrimony.

The Buharis are brainless; whether the “Mr” or the “Mrs”.

They are a mistake that we would have escaped if not for Tinubu’s stupidity and greed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Truvelisback(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by MzErica(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
The boy is high on cheap weed as usual. This chronic fvck boy look for attention like WTF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Tochi3(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
sotall:
grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
mama has chop poor people's money and is now full,

Nonsense angry shocked

She's worse than her husband, at least buhari is not a hypocrite and we respect him for that, I respect President Buhari, there's no office as the office of the first lady that is recognized in.d constitution, this wild show of brute force is unacceptable in a country like Nigeria, a nation that should demonstrate democracy at its finest

5 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by loosecanon50(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
The way this woman added weight so fast still remains a wonder. Maybe they just pumped air into her? Someone should check her body oo….there must be a hidden valve somewhere grin

All the money ASUU is striking for is in her stomach

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by brandnprinting: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

She is swollen (Fluid Retention), not overweight.

You get time o, trying to educate an ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by LOVEGINO(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
sotall:
grin

nooooooooo. Na baba sperm dey work.
Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Idiko1: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
How did this once a beautiful lady turn into a bag of potato?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by thesicilian: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
brandnprinting:

You get time o, trying to educate an ignoramus.
Lol. Same thing I was about to tell him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

You may be right. It could be anything from a thyroid gland issue, steroid medication, water retention problem to even clinical depression.

Nigerians are still in the darks ages in comparison to the rest of the world because most do not even have the exposure or innate decency to understand it is cruel to body-shame others who may actually be going through difficult issues.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Tinubuadvocate: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Which school did you attend.
omonnakoda:
Your opinion

She is fat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by omonnakoda: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Which school did you attend.
Shut up, fu,ck off

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
Your opinion

She is fat.

Steroid treatment for many conditions can make a person literally swell. Figure of speech.

She seems to have maintained a stable weight for a long period of time.

The excessive weight gain of the first Lady appears abnormal TBH.

https://www.healthline.com/health/steroids-and-weight-gain

1 Like

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by omonnakoda: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

You may be right. It could be anything from a thyroid gland issue, steroid medication, water retention problem to even clinical depression.

Nigerians are still in the darks ages in comparison to the rest of the world because most do not even have the exposure or innate decency to understand it is cruel to body-shame others who may actually be going through difficult issues.
Nigerians are not in the dark ages and are relatively benign when it comes to so called body shaming because being fat is socially acceptable or desirable in many sub- cultures. We even have fattening rooms in some places for prospective brides.
Anorexia nervosa is not a significant issue in Nigeria

I remember Ronaldo de Lima years ago making a disclosure about his thyroid in response to body shaming

Let us make our points without gratuitously denigrating Nigerians.
Human beings can be cruel sadly but Nigerians are not outstanding in that regard

2 Likes

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Heathrow44:

mama has chop poor people's money and is now full,

Nonsense angry shocked

She's worse than her husband, at least buhari is not a hypocrite and we respect him for that, I respect President Buhari, there's no office as the office of the first lady that is recognized in.d constitution, this wild show of brute force is unacceptable in a country like Nigeria, a nation that should demonstrate democracy at its finest

Simplistic twaddle. Alison-Madueke"chop" like no other. Literally billions. Did she balloon in size? You guys should stop dumbing down the online Nigerian discourse space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him by Tinubuadvocate: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
You don't have respect I pity you.
omonnakoda:
Shut up, fu,ck off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domestic Debt Rose to N6.153tn In June / Fayose's Victory: A Thousand Steps Backward And a Very Sad Day For All Nigerians / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.