Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving (21232 Views)

Osun Electoral Tribunal Judgement: APC Supporters Dance In Court (Video) / Serial Contestants In Nigeria’s Electoral System / US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by DCatt: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'm still the same but smarter.

People build on who they are and get better at it.
helinues:

You are simply saying for the past 10 years, nothing has changed about you?
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by helinues: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
DCatt:
I'm still the same but smarter.

People build on who they are and get better at it.

Toh

More likes it's not logical for people to repent..

Learning new things today
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by DeRay98(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
DriverX:
Die hard Agbadorian brain don dey reset cassavarically.

Yeye dey smell.

You're brutal...kai! grin
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by phavorlee: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tecnophone:
long epistle with no bead. How do we apply for the job?

If you can read click the link and learn more. See for yourself if it's an epistle or not
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by DCatt: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wrong!

The word repentance is for other people's consumption to let their guard down around the pepertraitor of evil. If you feel you are a different person now, you are not it's what you have been all along but not strong enough to manifest it.

Tell me how liars, thieves and murderers can change or repent?

Using their resting time before they make the next move to judge them as repentant is just fooling yourself. Once you are evil, nothing can make you good and once you are good nothing can make you evil even when you make a few mistakes here and there. A good person will never turn evil no matter what, same with evil person can't be good all of a sudden, he will just hide it better.
helinues:

Toh

More likes it's not logical for people to repent..

Learning new things today
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Teenaira: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:
Apc will surely regret the day they sold out against Osinbajo, Osun will never deliver more than 60% for apc in the presidential elections with a siting pdp Governor. Tinubu has no momentum the only person that can bring life back to apc is Osinbajo after the distrastrous performance of APC generally.This is no more the corrupt party members but now the real masses which is the strength of Osinbajo, it was easy for Tinubu to give 25k dollars to each delegate, but can he afford to give 25k dollars each to the general electorates, these are the things we have seen but the corrupt system refused, anyway Osinbajo think tanks are already thinking of 2027, because nigeria will likely have a sick Atiku as the next president,and he will likely dissapoint, and the call for Osinbajo return will be very loud, these are things I have seen.
Please, use your glasses
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Ppp1p: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yeah
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by condralbedez: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
JimohMomoh:

is a bigger hypocrite

We are waiting for MUMURIC the religious arm of APC to comment on the election.
grin grin
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by DispatcherLagos: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Helinus...at some point you reason like a normal human being that you are not, at most points you reason like an abnormal human being that you are.

Either ways,good observation. I think it's an open letter you just wrote to Tinubu
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by 894oladotun: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
No to APC No to APC ...
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by unik247: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
I need mtn data pls 09061926396. God bless the cheerful giver.
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by AfonjaConehead: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
LZAA:

Where is helinues grin grin grin

I don't know where aunty HELEN is o grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by LZAA: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

I don't know where aunty HELEN is o grin grin grin
grin
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by MetaPhysical: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
The Nigeria Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC) got their act right in the just concluded Osun Gubernatorial election.

To the politicians who have been banking on rigging the election, you better think twice.

Our Electoral system is improving..

Meaning the choice of the masses can be heard through voting.

You are correct Sir!

INEC credibility in Osun is solid, and we saw same performance and outcome in Anambra. They have blocked many loop holes and retired election manipulators and riggers. No one can rig 2023. Whatever result is announced must be accepted as fair and accurate.
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Gomojamm: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Is this really Helinues? undecided

I have always said you are a two faced human!

Meanwhile it seems you have blow on NL o grin
grin grin
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Akpangbo: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wapi (for where) they sacrifice oyetela to crown Tinumbu.
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by shilefan2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
eDoctorr:
Tinubu ti lule.

This always gets me laughing...infact APC ti lule...
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by WhizdomXX(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Wetin be this Nitori Olorun?

Were you expecting me to discredit the efforts of INEC in the just concluded Osun election because the candidate which I support loss?

How will Nigeria get better if we all have this same mentality, more like saying my support should be superior to the choice of Osun people bah?
I'm happy for you sincerely.
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by BluntCrazeMan: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
....To the politicians who have been banking on rigging the election, you better think twice.....

Meaning the choice of the masses can be heard through voting.
For once,, me and you agreed on the same thing
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by BluntCrazeMan: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fruitydemo:
We don decide for Osun ooo... Nigeria if una like mk una no decide next year������... #Imole is here
This was the type of Joy we felt in Anambra in November 2021.
We decided to have our deserved rest, and leave Nigerians alone to do their best in 2023.
But then, we remembered Buhari...
And we don't want another mistake again in 2023.
And that was how we jumped back again into the making of 2023..
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by BluntCrazeMan: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

The credit should go to the bluntcrazeguy abi wetin be his moniker
shocked shocked
Thanks for acknowledging bro..
We actually worked on the INEC because of the Anambra2021 Election.
But then,, since 2023 is not so far away,, we decided not to rest on our oars.
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by BluntCrazeMan: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
naija4life247:

Labourers Party supporters ko? Check to confirm that they have not drunk Sniper Humanicide
Labour Party Supporters Are In Support Of Candidates..
We are not Partisans.
We are very flexible.
Just Like Deji Adeyanju
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by BluntCrazeMan: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Honlucas:
All of u r hypocrite if APC won u guys for say na rigged election ...

in nigeria all of una go dy say APC nr fit win any election
You're a biigg fool, you know...
APC won in Ekiti.
And nobody said that it was rigged.
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by BluntCrazeMan: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
nurudeen181:
because pdp won... if apc had win, this wont be said...
When APC won in Ekiti,, we praised INEC too..
So sharraapp.!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by tk4radi: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Where is Helinues..
Where is Monogamy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani / Buhari Signs 16 Constitution Amendment Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.