Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving (21571 Views)

Restoring Faith In The Electoral System: A Call To Action For Democracy / Osun Electoral Tribunal Judgement: APC Supporters Dance In Court (Video) / US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by boladale123: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2022
The Adeleke don humble you ni?
The pattern has been drawn,2023 will not be has usual, even it will not be a shock to see Lagos crumble from the Known force.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Islandlady(f): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Is this really Helinues? undecided

I have always said you are a two faced human!

Meanwhile it seems you have blow on NL o grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by derecho(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2022
You no Kno say somethings dey format pipu brain?

Wait and see his letter of penitence when Obi-datti darts his heart
doggedfighter:
You are so inconsistent !

You that's always standing with the oppressors of the masses is typing this shi.t.

Pick a side !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Offpoint1: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Wetin be this Nitori Olorun?

Were you expecting me to discretit the efforts of INEC in the just concluded Osun election because the candidate which I support loss?

How will Nigeria get better if we all have this same mentality, more like saying my support should be superior to the choice of Osun people bah?
Good, get ready to create another thread when Obi is declare the winner next year.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Gandollar(f): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin APC supporter’s are in severe pain right now, make una go check una Blood pressure oh cheesy grin
All of them are now political analysts.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Svoboda(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2022
It's a good time for a reality check for the APC. Its now time to close ranks and appease aggrieved members for the sake of 2023. Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by PeterObi4LP: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

You that's always standing with the oppressors of the masses is typing this shi.t.

Pick a side !

All thanks to God, sense has fall on one urchins. Others will follow suit

3 Likes

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Gandollar(f): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:
Apc will surely regret the day they sold out against Osinbajo, Osun will never deliver more than 60% for apc in the presidential elections with a siting pdp Governor. Tinubu has no momentum the only person that can bring life back to apc is Osinbajo after the distrastrous performance of APC generally.This is no more the corrupt party members but now the real masses which is the strength of Osinbajo, it was easy for Tinubu to give 25k dollars to each delegate, but can he afford to give 25k dollars each to the general electorates, these are the things we have seen but the corrupt system refused, anyway Osinbajo think tanks are already thinking of 2027, because nigeria will likely have a sick Atiku as the next president,and he will likely dissapoint, and the call for Osinbajo return will be very loud, these are things I have seen.
Is Saul also one of the prophets? grin

Prophet of doom!

If your osunbande wants to remain relevant, he should resign his membership of APC to ruffle the already dirty waters to free himself from the apron strings of Tinubu. It's naive thinking osunbande still have a place in APC with tinubu alive.

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Bahamas95(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerians are getting wiser, kick any political party that fail to perform out.

I think the only thing Buhari will be remembered for is the transformation he did in the electoral process. We don't hear of cases of VAWULENCE like before......Votes now count.

I just hope they will replicate same in the presidential election. If the election is free and fair there's no way Tinubu can defeat Atiku or Obi. No sane Nigerian will vote for APC, the only people that will vote for APC are those benefitting from the government or the masses that ain't tired of suffering.
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by SmartPolician: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Pick a side !

I think you are sick!

Every Christian prays that a sinner repents.

You need to check yourself.

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by GardenOfGod(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Pick a side !

He's been relegated. His side is on the other side of the wailers. He's trying to console himself and is looking for public sympathy on Nairaland. Buhari don swear for APC... The man no send any of them come 2023. APC has fallen!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by TimmyTen(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2022
APC just “Labored in Vain” #OsunDecided

3 Likes

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Myhusband(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2022
right from days, Osun state was PDP state, Tinubu influence and Baba Akande made Aregbe get his mandate back when Osun get tired of PDP oyinlola, but Aregbe didn't meet up to expectations in first terms but Isiaka, OYinlola, Tinubu and Baba akande team up gave him reelection, still after the second term he was owing salaries and the people spoke against his candidate at the poll but was political upturned with ife overpowered

if Isiaka had not died, there is no how Oyetola would have become gov before his bro rose on his demise to give APC a race for his run

so give kudos for Tinubu for penetrating PDP strong states for 12yrs
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Honlucas: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2022
All of u r hypocrite if APC won u guys for say na rigged election ...

in nigeria all of una go dy say APC nr fit win any election
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Did you notice that Labourers Party got about 2,000 votes and APC got about 270,000? I think you need to go back and learn how to count numbers again
non of my business dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin APC supporter’s are in severe pain right now, make una go check una Blood pressure oh cheesy grin

Helinues is trying to console himself. I recommend fifteen bags of agbado and cassava for him.

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by mikool007(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2022
solochris:
Tinubu should get ready. If he can lose his native state, then 2023 is not sure for him.
seconded

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by nedekid: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Seems Osun folks don wisen up. No body wants to join army, be fed agbado in the morning, cassava and garri in the evening, tuwo and kunu in the afternoon. (without meat, ogunfe)

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Mattwillz: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Stupid op..e remain vulturebbgrillz to repent..hardship don reset your brain o

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by AsawanaDgreat: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Inec is improving by the day

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by dante0147: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Pick a side !

HELINUES Is an Ass Licker!!! He and his boss SEUN are both BAT AND APC APPOLOGIST! Don't be surprised they might be the one controlling that And lots of accounts that keep trolling people on here... People need to wake up That BATS ARE BLOOD SUCKING ANIMALS THEY ARE OUT TO SUCK whatever good that's left... WON TI LU LÉ NI ÒSUN !

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Tooreda: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
What is worrisome is the number of people still voting the evil party(APC). Even if they are offered money, can't they collect and vote different party? It's people like that who still give Tinubu hope. APC is a party filled with jihadists and they are not hiding it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin APC supporter’s are in severe pain right now, make una go check una Blood pressure oh cheesy grin (imagine loosing Osun of all states in South west) this is a big issue for APC grin grin grin

General election go tell them..

LP must win.. tinibu will be....

1 Like

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by openmine(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
True confession grin grin grin
Una never chichumchin
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by shinealight(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:
Apc will surely regret the day they sold out against Osinbajo, Osun will never deliver more than 60% for apc in the presidential elections with a siting pdp Governor. Tinubu has no momentum the only person that can bring life back to apc is Osinbajo after the distrastrous performance of APC generally.This is no more the corrupt party members but now the real masses which is the strength of Osinbajo, it was easy for Tinubu to give 25k dollars to each delegate, but can he afford to give 25k dollars each to the general electorates, these are the things we have seen but the corrupt system refused, anyway Osinbajo think tanks are already thinking of 2027, because nigeria will likely have a sick Atiku as the next president,and he will likely dissapoint, and the call for Osinbajo return will be very loud, these are things I have seen.

Are you for real? Who was Osinbajo before 2015 and what exactly has he contributed to development in Nigeria….other than smiling all over the place and trying to be Mr Nice Guy? grin grin
As far as I’m concerned, he has merely sat there like a voiceless goon of his Master Bubu while everything is collapsing around him. An honourable person would have since resigned if he was displeased about what was happening around him. Even Bubu could not recommend him at the APC primaries!
He is just as responsive for our present predicament as Bubu and the other northern cohorts strategically placed all over the place to promote their northern hegemony! undecided undecided
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by luvmijeje(f): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2022
There has been alot of improvements.

The highlight for me was the presence of EFCC. Vote buying still persist but the brazen way that is been done by all parties reduced drastically.

The electoral process can only get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by IJOBA11: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Wetin be this Nitori Olorun?

Were you expecting me to discredit the efforts of INEC in the just concluded Osun election because the candidate which I support loss?LOST

How will Nigeria get better if we all have this same mentality, more like saying my support should be superior to the choice of Osun people bah?
FIXED angry
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Geeboy10(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2022
That's if he doesn't go mute after 2023. Moreso, he wld have crossed d 70yr mark... Oh how I wish him to be President come 2023! embarassed
MikoB:
Re: INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving by Pio44: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2022
If Peter Obi was an American or even African American, Americans would have given him a one-way presidential ticket without him contesting, America and the world at large have not gotten the chance Nigerians have right now to correct their mistakes.

Americans saw Peter's speech on one of their local television programs, after his speech, there was a standing Ovation for him all over America.

~~ Tom Hanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC / Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.