Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them (8250 Views)

Ugwuaji Land Dispute: Enugu Government Constitutes Panel Of Inquiry / State Secretariat Annex: Enugu Community Thanks Ugwuanyi / Enugu Govt To Reconstruct Monarch Mini-bridge, Ugwuaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by SaiRuiMall: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Vawulence City Media/Mikasa Sukasa.

There have been an upgrade and some little changes in our operations. While some of our Comrades in Vawulence City Media are not comfortable with our posting of Adult contents, others look forward to those contents.

We have decided to separate Paul and Banabas and equally give to caezar what belongs to caezar and to God what belongs to God.

We now have a separate WhatsApp TV (Mikasa Sukasa) for Adults contents:

Mikasa Sukasa Now⬆️!
We bring you all the mostly worldly and Naughtiest things in this freaky world.

Here, We offer blind date, hookup/Relationship and friends with benefits connections, Erotic Stories and Relationship tips.

We do not censor nor cover ourselves, because naked We came into this freaky world and naked We shall return. Though We are neither Holy nor Sinners, yet, We do not pretend.

We provide you a Head to clear your Head. An Ass to assist you and a big Maize that will amaze you.

Note: Once you pay for Business promotion, your business will be posted on the Two TVs (Vawulence City TV and Mikasa Sukasa TV )
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
DropsMic:
Enugu died under Gburugburu

Useless governor
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by kacheezy: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
No need for all these, just give your people water. That’s what they really need.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by ZUBY77(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kenmatt:
The last paragraph of this piece of writing killed it all.

It's clystal clear you are paid to do this job. You also pay this forum for your job to be at Front Page whenever it comes.

From this day henceforth, I'll seize to view and read your thread.

I have no business with IPOB but for you to drag IPOB into this, has gone a long way to prove it all.

Even when I do gush; "Enugu State is in the Hand of God", it's not really by what you write but I know a reason for that.

I said this long time ago. Nairaland is being paid to promote this rubbish of a governor and my state suffers it. Nairaland is promoting corruption in my state.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by Malibe: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
mistercardinal:
Enugu people are badly praise singers no for no just course. They’re simply enabling the ripping off Enugu resources by this female governor and his cohorts

My dear! These People need to do more than they are doing right now, In fact they need to worship Ugwuanyi (exaggerating). Cos if you're from Enugu state especially that LGA, you'll understand how odd it'll sound to other Communities around Them that Ugwuagi man is their LGA Chairman.

This is really bad and I condemn such act!
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by Tochj(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Afam4eva:

No, they have not. I'm from Amechi, the neigbouring village to Ugwuaji. Infact, we're one and the same people but due to the nonsense Ohu (osu) system, they have been subjugated, same as Akwuke people. I like the fact that they've been given a sense of belonging and their area is also seeing a lot of industrial revolution. If this is the only thing that Ugwuanyi has achieved then he has done well in this regard.
Wao!!! That's nice
Ugwuaji is my 2nd home
I was born and bred there
Good to meet you here.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by Slimdaddy4(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Good day sir am sorry for coming into your Dm and am sorry for bringing this to you. I got a message for an interview today from flour mills company Apapa Lagos where I submitted my CV online some months ago to come for an interview tomorrow by 2pm, though I also stay in Lagos but my place is a bit far to Apapa I live in Epe. My problem now is transport fare sir, I have nothing on me now to get there tomorrow, I haven't been working for months now. Please sir I beg you, this is an opportunity I can't afford to miss cos I don't when another will come knocking on my door, I understand you don't know me from anywhere and you don't owe me anything and I also don't want you to see me as a random begger on the Internet. Please sir anything you can assist me with even if to take me there first to meet up I know I will find my way back home tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by HitlerWasRight: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Afam4eva:

No, they have not. I'm from Amechi, the neigbouring village to Ugwuaji. Infact, we're one and the same people but due to the nonsense Ohu (osu) system, they have been subjugated, same as Akwuke people. I like the fact that they've been given a sense of belonging and their area is also seeing a lot of industrial revolution. If this is the only thing that Ugwuanyi has achieved then he has done well in this regard.

Interesting .

Alexbells , gidgiddy , emergingnation3 why Una still dey operate ohu and Osu caste system in these modern times.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by AlexBells(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Interesting .

Alexbells , gidgiddy , emergingnation3 why Una still dey operate ohu and Osu caste system in these modern times.
Dem Swear for you this guy ?
Re: Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them by HitlerWasRight: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
AlexBells:
Dem Swear for you this guy ?

Nah question nah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Senate In Abuja / When Abakaliki Children Saw A White Girl For The First Time This Happened! / Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.