Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Video : Moment Inec Returning Officer Declared Pdp Candidate Winner In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : Moment Inec Returning Officer Declared Pdp Candidate Winner In Osun (291 Views)

I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) / Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate / Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video : Moment Inec Returning Officer Declared Pdp Candidate Winner In Osun by Voice22: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Moment Inec Returning Official Declared Pdp Candidate Winner In Osun
Ademola Adeleke - Governor-elect, Osun State
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has officially been declared the winner of the Saturday’s Osun State governorship election, THE WITNESS reports.

Adeleke won 17 of the 30 Locx xal Government Areas (LGAs) while the incumbent Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC), however, won in the remaining 13 LGAs.

Declaring the winner, Professor Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, the vice-chancellor of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), who is the the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) returning officer, said Adeleke polled a total of 403, 371 to win the election. Oyetola polled 375, 027 votes to come second.

He said that Adeleke had certified the law and was, therefore, declared the winner.

“That I, Prof. Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, hereby certified that I am the returning officer of the Osun 2022 Governorship Election held on July 16.

“That Ademola Adeleke, the candidate of PDP, having satisfied the requirements of the law, is hereby declared the winner and returned,” Ogundipe declared.

A total of 1,955,657 were eligible to vote in the election held across the 30 local government areas of the state with 3,763 polling units.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQNH_ec8YEc
Re: Video : Moment Inec Returning Officer Declared Pdp Candidate Winner In Osun by bamilale: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Video : Moment Inec Returning Officer Declared Pdp Candidate Winner In Osun by 9gerian: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to Governor elect Adeleke and bigger congratulations to the Osun people for being clear with their choice!!!

Voice22:
Moment Inec Returning Official Declared Pdp Candidate Winner In Osun
Ademola Adeleke - Governor-elect, Osun State
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has officially been declared the winner of the Saturday’s Osun State governorship election, THE WITNESS reports.

Adeleke won 17 of the 30 Locx xal Government Areas (LGAs) while the incumbent Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC), however, won in the remaining 13 LGAs.

Declaring the winner, Professor Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, the vice-chancellor of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), who is the the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) returning officer, said Adeleke polled a total of 403, 371 to win the election. Oyetola polled 375, 027 votes to come second.

He said that Adeleke had certified the law and was, therefore, declared the winner.

“That I, Prof. Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, hereby certified that I am the returning officer of the Osun 2022 Governorship Election held on July 16.

“That Ademola Adeleke, the candidate of PDP, having satisfied the requirements of the law, is hereby declared the winner and returned,” Ogundipe declared.

A total of 1,955,657 were eligible to vote in the election held across the 30 local government areas of the state with 3,763 polling units.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQNH_ec8YEc

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Residents Of Bwari Area Council, Abuja / Can I Reprint My PVC At A Cyber Cafe? / How APC Rescued Nigeria From PDP Govt. �������

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.