Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! (679 Views)

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2022
These are my list of persons that must never contest for president again after 2023;

*Atiku Abubakar

*Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*Rabiu Kwankwaso

*Orji Uzor Kalu

Add yours......

We need young and Visionary Leaders!!!
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
2023 will be very tough for BAT and Articulated Nigerians
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by Vulturereloaded: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Though i support tinubu, but i know he should be number one on this list.

I feel guilty doing this to him and Nigeria. cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLujs6yMepE
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by apache22b: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
I know our incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will never be in that list from the pit of hell and the power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

If you want boost in our economy and Security,vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Forget Peter Obi he's a nosie maker and that's where it all ends .

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
TylerDurden:

And Peter Obi will be the president

OSU malaria dey worry you.

Peter Obi is going back to his trading business and you will be reunited with your Gucci flag.

Who are the politicians you think should never contest for president again after 2023?
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
apache22b:
I know our incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will never be in that list from the pit of hell and the power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

If you want boost in our economy and Security,vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Forget Peter Obi he's a nosie maker and that's where it all ends .

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked

Please give us reasons why we should vote Tinubu for president?
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
TylerDurden:

Every OSU politician

Please who are the Osu politicians?

Name them for clarification..
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by AkpuFoodLimited: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi is NOT young: he is 61 years old.

Wishful Thinking cannot stop the politicians listed. Only practical and concrete actions can stop them.

1 Like

Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
TylerDurden:

What part of OSU do you not understand?

Enlighten me more about what Osu means..
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by mrvitalis(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
DSC7:
These are my list of persons that must never contest for president again after 2023;

*Atiku Abubakar

*Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*Rabiu Kwankwaso

*Orji Uzor Kalu

Add yours......

We need young and Visionary Leaders!!!
Ekwerenmadu , T.A orji ( well he said he is retiring ) ,hope uzodinma , ikpeazu , rochas okorocha ,victor umeh , ayim , ameachi , wike , ibori , fayemi , fayose , ...the list plenty ooh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
cool
AkpuFoodLimited:
Peter Obi is NOT young: he is 61 years old.

Wishful Thinking cannot stop the politicians listed. Only practical and concrete actions can stop them.

Please can you kindly name the politicians that should retire after 2023?
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by DSC7: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ekwerenmadu , T.A orji ( well he said he is retiring ) ,hope uzodinma , ikpeazu , rochas okorocha ,victor umeh , ayim , ameachi , wike , ibori , fayemi , fayose , ...the list plenty ooh

Well it's better for Ekweremadu to retire because no sane Igbo man will even vote for him likewise Ikpeazu, Hope Uzodimma, Rochas, but the rest can still be considered..
Re: List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! by AkpuFoodLimited: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
DSC7:
cool

Please can you kindly name the politicians that should retire after 2023?

Politics is a VERY LUCRATIVE Business in Nigeria.

NO politician will VOLUNTARILY Retire unless we FORCEFUL Retire them with our VOTES!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise / Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period / Muslim-muslim, Osibanjo, Amechi, Lawan, Refuse To Back Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.