Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

God Has The Final Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has The Final Say (201 Views)

Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week / God Has No Value For Human Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has The Final Say by 1godliness: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2022
[b]God has the final say

The Woman caught in Adultery
Opening up John 8, we see an interesting encounter between Jesus and an adulterous woman. Some of the people who have brought this woman to Jesus are hoping to see what he will do according to the law. Let’s see how ..
https://1godliness.com/god-has-the-final-say/
Re: God Has The Final Say by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164

(1) (Reply)

What Have We Done? Bishop Ezeokafor Bemoans Killing Of Priests / Science Recognises The Power Of Prayer (3) / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.