Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? (1093 Views)

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
flamingREED:
I stopped reading lengthy articles on NL long ago.

Nigger
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
anybody who written from the beginning to the end is jobless
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by BoboNogoDie: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Asunta Omo iyadagbe Kontinu.
Ni iyaẹ
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
techWriter3:
anybody who written from the beginning to the end is jobless

I am reporting you to her majesty the Queen of England for this post
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
So there you have it.

We can see how the rabid OSU Jews stormed this thread to rain curses on me like they do on their parents.

The fact remains that Peter Obi's presidential campaign has been hijacked by frustrated Biafran separatists and Igbo supremacists who having seen their Biafran dream gone up in smoke with the wholehearted rejection by the Niger Delta (again) have now turned on using Obi's presidential bid to bring in an Igbo presidency .

I have said it that Biafra is just another mini parasitic Nijeriya with the Igbo lording over the so-called minorities of the Niger Delta while exploiting their resources and expanding the Igbo land grabbing scheme that they are notorious for.

The truth is bitter and the bitter truth is that the SE cannot sustain the Igbo rabbit like breeding population. The land is neither conducive for agriculture neither is it in any where or form able to sustain their growing population. Already you know of how siblings murder each other over a plot of land in the middle of nowhere village in that corner and how there is constant inter communal and intra communal clashes in the Agrarian state of Ebonyi that springs up every planting season. The case of Ebonyi is so pathetic because here is a state with the least educated southern population, early child marriages and polygamy whose economy is dependent wholly on subsistent family. An average Ebonyi man with 8 kids to feed whose only skill is scratching the ground for a living will definitely cross his boundaries to cultivate in another man's land. This we see in Ebonyi state and also cross border encroachment into parts of Cross River and Benue where they are repelled but still persistently keep coming back. This is why Igbo migration out of Greater Alaigbo to other regions to eke a living in petty trade is a must and why also the Igbo expansionist land grabbing agenda as represented in Biafra is still well and alive.

Do not be fooled by this Obidient crap. I pity Obi. To me he is like a Kingsley Moghalu whose presidential bid in 2019 was more of a statement of revolt against the usual corrupt franchise political parties we know. But unfortunately and unbeknownst to Obi himself, his candidature has spurned a monster in the form of a Biafran Trojan horse to which Igbo supremacists and expansionists have tagged along to push an ethnic presidency where this was never the cause for Obi running in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo In Traditional Outfit, His Entourage / Beautiful Hausa Song For Peter Obi You Will Love It / Imagine Peter Obi Going Through 2024 Aso Rock Budget, You Will Hear (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.