Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? (1101 Views)

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
I was monitoring the Osun election results thread yesterday but couldn't comment because I was serving ANOTHER warrantless ban, and noticed something other than the salty lake produced by our APC resident zombots (Helinues ntorr!) which was, how the now highly irritable DisObidient movement hijacked what was supposed to be an election monitoring thread where their adopted communist labour party headed by a staunch stingy capitalist (the irony , I know) was not even in contention as a vote wasting party.

In that thread, the Obi crew began their highly irritable assertion that a victory for PDP is somehow a pointer to a victory for their Last Great Hope in the incoming elections as far as Osun state is concerned.

How in God's Holiest name will the incoming sitting Governor work for a Peter Obi victory at the expense of his party only the DisObidient rascals can tell us.

I am getting really sick and tired of this Obi campaign not because I have anything against the man Obi but because of his unapproved of radical tribalist horde campaigners that have polluted our cyberspace with their crude radical fanatiscm

I wonder where these DisObidient mob where when Obi was on the ballot as running mate to Atiku?

Their fanatical zeal seems to be have been uprooted from the now collapsed evil forest of Biafraism and like an evil spirit needing a body to occupy they have latched on to Peter Obi's presidential bid which has now become an Igbo tribal project.

Their fanatic ravings and cancel culture techniques on any one who in any way or form does not subscribe to a Peter Obi presidency is akin to Buhari's Chanji crowd before Tinubu repackaged a dead rotten donkey and sold it as fresh prime beef .

They keep telling us they are not voting for any party but individuals . This is a gimmick to make you not to see Obi as a politician and also an Igbo whom 99% of them are. But as things stand now, Obi is irrelevant . The movement has overtaken the symbol itself and when the inevitable landslide loss and rejection of their candidate outside the SE occurs (owing mostly to their own doing) the DisObidient movement will surely show their true colors.

I wonder why they never attacked the likes of Mbaka or Rabbi Kanustein or his now autopilot replacement Simon Ekpa when those ones continued to ridicule and slander Obi in the last 2019 elections but took all their vents and anger on a cheapskate grifter in the form of the since dismissed Reno Omokri? Is there a tribal angle in their selective critique and attacks on those who do not subscribe to a Peter Obi presidential ambition?

I have said it here and I will post it again as a reminder: NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION WILL BE ADJUDGED THE FREEST AND BEST ELECTIONS WE EVER HAD because the current incumbent is neither invested in nor interested in who will replace him. But that won't stop the likes of the kleptomaniac ex drug pusher Tinubu from contesting his massive defeat. Tinubu, however will use a proxy to contest his loss and he will find willing charlatans from the SE to drag the election outcome to the courts and I dare say the DisObidient crew, whose last great hope was never in contention in the election proper will back any move to have the elections cancelled. The call for a transition govt will be loudest from the yeast and will be supported by their Herodian political class who will see it as an opportunity to serve as deputy in a civilian transition to nowhere.

Be very wary of these people. At every critical juncture in our history where they are poised to lose in a civil democratic exercise they've always played the role of the harlot that wanted the baby sliced into half.

2 Likes

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by BoboNogoDie: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol
They are hypocrites
They won't talk about their failure here grin grin grin

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
They never bothered getting their PVCs when the greatest presidential bennefactor to Ndigbo (GEJ) was seeking re-election neither did they even bother to come out and vote and those who benefited directly through appointments and contracts of that govt where the first to decamp to the ruling party. The fact that GEJ's govt was wrongfully labelled an Igbo govt because of the highly sensitive and juicy positions given to Igbos did not even see to them even making an effort to come out and show appreciation to the only govt that had rehabilitated them fully at the national level complete with an Igbo COAS and IGP.

Then when Atiku decided on choosing one of their own in the form of the now canonized Saint Peter Obi, their enthusiasm remained lacklustre and dull with even their own so-called elders and political class working against that joint candidacy.

But when Obi went on his own, we see them rushing to get PVCs and start their uncouth campaigns online.

What changed?

To the Igbo, it must only be an Igbo.

Not a Jonathan nor an Atiku with a Saint Obi can raise their passions to this level it must be another Igbo.

Obidient is just another bipolar side of Igbo Biafraism.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Anyone who read from the beginning to the end is jobless.

10 Likes

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Lol
They are hypocrites
They won't talk about their failure here grin grin grin

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin
Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji.

I hope you can see where the power is drifting.

Aboki will teach the difference between egbe and egbe.

Tinubu the peepoos man will only be president in iragbiji.

I will rather vote buhari for third term than for Tinubu to be president.

6 Likes

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by CR777: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
OK2NVME:
They never bothered getting their PVCs when the greatest presidential bennefactor to Ndigbo (GEJ) was seeking re-election neither did they even bother to come out and vote and those who benefited directly through appointments and contracts of that govt where the first to decamp to the ruling party. The fact that GEJ's govt was wrongfully labelled an Igbo govt because of the highly sensitive and juicy positions given to Igbos did not even see to them even making an effort to come out and show appreciation to the only govt that had rehabilitated them fully at the national level complete with an Igbo COAS and IGP.

Then when Atiku decided on choosing one of their own in the form of the now canonized Saint Peter Obi, their enthusiasm remained lacklustre and dull with even their own so-called elders and political class working against that joint candidacy.

But when Obi went on his own, we see them rushing to get PVCs and start their uncouth campaigns online.

What changed?

Not a Jonathan nor an Atiku with a Saint Obi can raise their passions to this level it must be another Igbo.

You are not only stupid, you are also mad.

Are you not tired of suffering? What has APC with the North as president and south west as vice president done for Nigerians if not induce more suffering and hardship?

Compare the lives of Nigerians now to when igbos held the so called juicy positions and tell yourself the truth.
Igbos are blessed and Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria whether you like it or not.

The corn and Cassava pooing ancestor even made the job easier for us by fielding a man known by everyone as one of the main founders of boko haram, not forgetting that himself is a muslim.

Get ready to congratulate Peter Obi next year.

9 Likes

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by donjazet(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
OK2NVME:

What changed?

You are a tribal rabid dog. Who the gods want to strike, they first make mad. You are a raving lunatic.

Nigerians are rushing to get their PVCs so as to bring in the most competent, physically fit, intellectually fit and crime record free candidate.

Obi is the best of all candidates, that's why Nigerians of other minority tribes are fully behind him.

4 Likes

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by cocolacec(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
OK2NVME:
I was monitoring the Osun election results thread yesterday but couldn't comment because I was serving ANOTHER warrantless ban, and noticed something other than the salty lake produced by our APC resident zombots (Helinues ntorr!) which was, how the now highly irritable DisObidient movement hijacked what was supposed to be an election monitoring thread where their adopted communist labour party headed by a staunch stingy capitalist (the irony , I know) was not even in contention as a vote wasting party.

In that thread, the Obi crew began their highly irritable assertion that a victory for PDP is somehow a pointer to a victory for their Last Great Hope in the incoming elections as far as Osun state is concerned.

How in God's Holiest name will the incoming sitting Governor work for a Peter Obi victory at the expense of his party only the DisObidient rascals can tell us.

I am getting really sick and tired of this Obi campaign not because I have anything against the man Obi but because of his unapproved of radical tribalist horde campaigners that have polluted our cyberspace with their crude radical fanatiscm

I wonder where these DisObidient mob where when Obi was on the ballot as running mate to Atiku?

Their fanatical zeal seems to be have been uprooted from the now collapsed evil forest of Biafraism and like an evil spirit needing a body to occupy they have latched on to Peter Obi's presidential bid which has now become an Igbo tribal project.

Their fanatic ravings and cancel culture techniques on any one who in any way or form does not subscribe to a Peter Obi presidency is akin to Buhari's Chanji crowd before Tinubu repackaged a dead rotten donkey and sold it as fresh prime beef .

They keep telling us they are not voting for any party but individuals . This is a gimmick to make you not to see Obi as a politician and also an Igbo whom 99% of them are. But as things stand now, Obi is irrelevant . The movement has overtaken the symbol itself and when the inevitable landslide loss and rejection of their candidate outside the SE occurs (owing mostly to their own doing) the DisObidient movement will surely show their true colors.

I wonder why they never attacked the likes of Mbaka or Rabbi Kanustein or his now autopilot replacement Simon Ekpa when those ones continued to ridicule and slander Obi in the last 2019 elections but took all their vents and anger on a cheapskate grifter in the form of the since dismissed Reno Omokri? Is there a tribal angle in their selective critique and attacks on those who do not subscribe to a Peter Obi presidential ambition?

I have said it here and I will post it again as a reminder: NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION WILL BE ADJUDGED THE FREEST AND BEST ELECTIONS WE EVER HAD because the current incumbent is neither invested in nor interested in who will replace him. But that won't stop the likes of the kleptomaniac ex drug pusher Tinubu from contesting his massive defeat. Tinubu, however will use a proxy to contest his loss and he will find willing charlatans from the SE to drag the election outcome to the courts and I dare say the DisObidient crew, whose last great hope was never in contention in the election proper will back any move to have the elections cancelled. The call for a transition govt will be loudest from the yeast and will be supported by their Herodian political class who will see it as an opportunity to serve as deputy in a civilian transition to nowhere.

Be very wary of these people. At every critical juncture in our history where they are poised to lose in a civil democratic exercise they've always played the role of the harlot that wanted the baby sliced into half.

LP is another arm of PDP to cause distractions to other parties from the real candidates.Obituaries will turn Atikulate by December 2022,mark my words.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
CR777:

Are you not tired of suffering? What has APC with the North as president and south west as vice president done for Nigerians if not induce more suffering and hardship?

Compare the lives of Nigerians now compared to when igbos held the so called juicy positions and tell yourself the truth.

You must be another Alaigbo IPOB riffraff displaced by events of the capture of your Supreme director and chief Rabbi who has now turned to a DisObidient rascal to channel his frustrations.

When and where did you ever see me supporting APC or Buhari or advocating for the BAT cretin?

You just proved all I wrote up there correct.

Anyone who doesn't align with your last great hope in the form of St Obi is an APC Buharist abi?

Stick to your lineal petty trade business and stop dabbling in politics that is above your IQ range .

Osu
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by BoboNogoDie: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:

Or deh
Lol
I know say Shame go make u delete your account in 2023 after Tinubu win but I go still follow your alternate accounts grin grin
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by PoliciaNLand: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh
Lol
I know say Shame go make u delete your account in 2023 after Tinubu win but I go still follow your alternate accounts grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by BoboNogoDie: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
m6nd44 lalasticlaIa Séun
Rule 2
Rule 2 kee you der grin grin grin
MsAllison cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
cocolacec:

LP is another arm of PDP to cause distractions to other parties from the real candidates.Obituaries will turn Atikulate by December 2022,mark my words.

I doubt this.

INEC laws does not call for creating factions after primaries are concluded.

As I said in my first post, the Obidient movement has gone beyond the man and symbol of their movement. Even if Obi tells them to vote PDP , they will ignore him and still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh
Lol
Iya ala iya e ode.

Even with only Osun loss, majority of tinubu's urchins are switching camps already

2 Likes

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
donjazet:

You are a tribal rabid dog. Who the gods want to strike, they first make mad. You are a raving lunatic.

Nigerians are rushing to get their PVCs so as to bring in the most competent, physically fit, intellectually fit and crime record free candidate.

Obi is the best of all candidates, that's why Nigerians of other minority tribes are fully behind him.

Very classy .

I have said my own.

When your last great hope fails please kindly revert peacefully to your Biafra agitation . We will not tolerate you rascals trying to truncate our democracy again for the third time.

Kappish?
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
cocolacec:

Between Tinubu and Peter Obi, who looks like they have written their obituaries waiting for the right time?

3 Likes

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
OK2NVME:

Very classy .

I have said my own.

When your last great hope fails please kindly revert peacefully to your Biafra agitation . We will not tolerate you rascals trying to truncate our democracy again for the third time.

Kappish?
What do yorubas want sef?

Today Tinubu doesn't believe in Nigeria!

Tomorrow he wants to rule Nigeria.

Next, some others wants yooba nesan!

What do you yorubas really want gangangan?

1 Like

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
donjazet:

This is when the propaganda begins to affect the propagandists

Obi the best using which metrics?

I see how he turned Anambra to Dubai?

How's Anambra these days?

Baby factories are nearing full capacity I heard . Business most be booming. Kidnapping seems to be catching up with northern growth figures .

Pelebe.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:

Who dah FCK is Yoruba ?

OSU why must Yoruba always be your checking mate?

Did you even read my first post and see where I said Tinubu will use one of you osus as proxies to challenge the election results when he loses?

Both the Gbana Ahmed and your now St Obi are losing big time next year.

This thread is discussing how the BAT crew and you DisObidient rascals will throw an autistic fit over it.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Anyone who read from the beginning to the end is jobless.

Now I see why you made that stupid comment .

Stop being a negress and go back and read...slowly.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by limeta(f): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2022

Late comer
How did you get it so wrong
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:

That question we should also ask you Igbos.

Just yesterday it was "Biafra or death" today you are forming "Arise oh Compatriots ".

The level of bipolar disorder requires asylum commitment .
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by OK2NVME: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
limeta:

Late comer
How did you get it so wrong

Get what wrong?
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by BoboNogoDie: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Iya ala iya Mi ode.

Even with only Osun loss, majority of tinubu's urchins are switching camps already
Ho low foe
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF grin grin grin
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Shayfunds: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by 3ple9iner: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
CR777:

Compare the lives of Nigerians now to when igbos held the so called juicy positions and tell yourself the truth.
Igbos are blessed and Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria whether you like it or not.

The corn and Cassava pooing ancestor even made the job easier for us by fielding a man known by everyone as one of the main founders of boko haram, not forgetting that himself is a muslim.

Get ready to congratulate Peter Obi next year.
Are you voting for Labour party or Obi?
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by tinsel: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Some section of the country will prefer a toad to be President so far it is not Tinubu. They will be happy with that.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by flamingREED(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
I stopped reading lengthy articles on NL long ago.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
OK2NVME:

That question we should also ask you Igbos.

Just yesterday it was "Biafra or death" today you are forming "Arise oh Compatriots ".

The level of bipolar disorder requires asylum commitment .
LoL ewu! grin
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Ho low foe
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF grin grin grin
Asunta Omo iyadagbe Kontinu.
Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by maybet081: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:

he was even defeated in iragbaji.

1 Like

Re: How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry? by Gandollar(f): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
maybet081:
he was even defeated in iragbaji.
Next is Lagos. Then he will begin to dance naked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; Tinubu Insulted Christianity By Hiring Bandits To Disguise As Bishops / Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. / Abuja Walk For PO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.