Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? (499 Views)

Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by Ethanuella: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Some people enter politics with the purpose to show off and garner constant media attention. These individuals hold the majority of public offices in Nigeria, and despite their poor performances, they frequently make the news.

Some people prefer to keep their plans to themselves, are reserved, and are dedicated to doing their jobs. This set of people include Babatunde Raji Fashola, the Minister of Works and Housing. He stood out in silence during a period when everyone aspired to be President.

Has anyone else noticed that Fashola hasn't been active politically in a while? Starting with the APC primaries, rallies, and the governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun states respectively. Fashola has been jejely drinking his zobo despite the fact that everyone in Nigeria with political significance has been working hard to get recognition and remain relevant in the upcoming election(s).

Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by BoboNogoDie: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
That's our incoming assistant president cool cool cool
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by Eriokanmi: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
My man!

He's been silenced by the cabals I guess. Fashola is in a wrong party, I'm sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by geez18(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
He is quietly stealing our common wealth where he is.
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by Validated: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Studying the principles of rocket science in darkness and discovery of hidden cameras

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by Naijanascam: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Maybe he doesn't believe in theory of Agbado and cassava..... because he believes too well that getting decent meals is not a rocket science......

My opinion though
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by God1000(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fashiola has gone incommunicado
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by clarocuzioo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
He's studying how providing constant electricity supply became rocket science.
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'm Igbo, I respect Fashola, I wish he was Tinubu.
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by decatalyst(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
He is looking for more cameras...

Lots of it was used in Ekiti and Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by SmartPolician: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fashola will become active during the campaigns because he has to support his political benefactor.
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by Minime10(f): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Validated:
Studying the principles of rocket science in darkness and discovery of hidden cameras

You almost crack me up grin
Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by Orubebe01: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022

Re: Where Is Babatunde Raji Fashola? by Ventura1: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fashola silence is legendary, I want to believe he's tired of the current arrangement, but doesn't know how to get away from his goons.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Economy Really Crashing / Peter Obi Was/is Always Right / Police Dismiss Officer In Viral Video Flogging Man With Machete In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.