Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

High Blood Pressure:a Do It Yourself Approach To Dealing With It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure:a Do It Yourself Approach To Dealing With It (214 Views)

Herbal Solutions To All Sicknesses And Diseases. Do It Yourself Approach! / Dealing With Severely Stained Teeth? 3 Options / GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure:a Do It Yourself Approach To Dealing With It by hobat4cash(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
The ailment High Blood Pressure is one that should be handled with utmost care as it is often referred to as the Silent Killer. When diagnosed with this problem, It is very likely to that you will be on drugs constantly. Taking drugs almost every other day can be very uncomfortable, and too much drugs in the system can affect your organs leading to more health issues.
So when I heard about the possibility of reversing and managing this ailment using a Do It Yourself Approach developed by a Pharmacist with over 10 years experience, I was intrigued. Since it is a do it yourself approach, there is absolutely no harm In trying it out to see if it reverses the problem for you. I wish everyone good health. Click my signature for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular PMU Treatments In 2022 / Reducing Weight By Eating Seafood? 3 Errors To Stay Away From / Signs Of Mental Disorder You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.