Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: (7960 Views)

Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan / Ecogas Energy Resources Job Vacancies (over 50 Positions) / APL Resources Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by oskamboo: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2011
Please house,a friend of mine just got a mail from one UNIVERSAL ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED UYO containing notification of appointment with the appointment letter attached. Does anybody know the authenticity of this company,has someone else got similar mail or does anyone know who works there? Pls help,
Re: Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by carnal: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2011
the first question is, did your friend ever applied to this compnay? secondly google their name and you might get some useful details
Re: Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by carnal: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
http://www.vconnect.com/business/118518/Universal-Energy-Resources-Limited

check d above link i got some details for you via google,it might help
Re: Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by calculusx(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
oskamboo:

Please house,a friend of mine just got a mail from one UNIVERSAL ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED UYO containing notification of appointment with the appointment letter attached. Does anybody know the authenticity of this company,has someone else got similar mail or does anyone know who works there? Pls help,

OP: Please i want to confirm if the offer is true cos a friend of mine received a similar letter yesterday and was kind of confused because she didn't apply for the job and i can see many irregularities in their mail. Please let me know what your experience is with the Company. Thanks
Re: Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by nkan(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
HELLO,
I KNOW THERE IS UNIVERSAL ENERGY RESOURCES IN UYO LOCATED AT IDORO ROAD, THEY ARE OIL SERVICING COMPANY THOUGH NOT TOO STRONG OWNED BY THE FEW WHO IS WHO IN AKWA IBOM WITH LITTLE SHAREHOLDING BY THE STATE GOVT. B UT WHAT I DONT KNOW IS WHETHER THEY ARE RECRUITING OR IT IS A SCAM THAT WANTS TO USE THEIR NAME IN DEFRAUDING, SO YOU CAN GO BY YOURSELF TO CONFIRM IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS.
GOODLUCK
Re: Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by bussyrino: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
did the person apply for the job, was he/she invited for an interview
Re: Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by marcus1234: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: by oskamboo: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
pls,those people are scammers ooo. Infact my friend got to know through someone. Pls shine your face o. They full everywhere and i pray dat all those dat involve in this act shall surely live to regret it with their generation yet unborn. E no go better for them,

(1) (Reply)

The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning / Bank Interview: Is Suit A Must? / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.