Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Authentic Britney Spears' Hair On Sale For $1 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Authentic Britney Spears' Hair On Sale For $1 Million (1545 Views)

Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic Britney Spears' Hair On Sale For $1 Million by smile4kenn(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2007
wonders shall never end. What is the value of this hair now, Abeg nairalander, why must she sell her hair,

NEW YORK — Britney Spears' lopped-off locks can be yours for $1 million on eBay — direct from the salon owner whose clippers the shorn star used during her weekend meltdown.

The US hair salon where pop star Britney Spears shaved her head has apparently set up a website to auction her locks for more than $1m (£512,500).(124.5m naira)
Spears had the drastic cut at Esther's Hair Studio in California on Friday.

Esther Tognozzi of Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, Calif., is hawking the hair — along with the pop princess's leftover Red Bull energy drink and her blue Bic lighter.

"We still don't know why Britney chose our shop. We'll probably never know," said the shop owner's husband, J.T. Tognozzi.

He said some proceeds from the sale would go to charity, possibly including the Florida-based Locks of Love, which supplies wigs to children with cancer.

The Tognozzis say the thick pile of dark tresses and extensions is the only authentic Spears hair on eBay, despite dozens of competing claims.

A quick search of "Britney Spears hair" turns up a slew of enterprising copycats, offering everything from a $3,000 lock of dark hair from a seller in Ohio to a $90,300 blond tuft — the wrong color.

Re: Authentic Britney Spears' Hair On Sale For $1 Million by rossy4life(f): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2007
I won't pay a penny for Britney spears hair, she's is a loser and her life is falling into pieces: in and out of rehabilitation centre, can't take proper care of her kids. I'm sure it's close to a year that she shaved her hair off and put it up for sale, presently she's got scanty artrificial hair on her.

I can do anything for charity, but not shave my hair off, it means a lot to me
Re: Authentic Britney Spears' Hair On Sale For $1 Million by trendy(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2007
make God forbid bad thing,, for how now,
as i go buy person hair, one naira i no buy sad
Re: Authentic Britney Spears' Hair On Sale For $1 Million by smile4kenn(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
@trendy

I feel u

(1) (Reply)

Mr And Mrs. Sean Carter / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam To Marry Qatari Billionaire – Halal “abda” Cha-c / Most Stylish Moments At Basket Mouth Uncensored In Lagos - See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.