Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi (26204 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Group Ask INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi Over Diaspora Funding / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by REALretep(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2022
The law didn't prohibit political parties from accepting new entrants after submitting their membership list to INEC
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Myer(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Phaantom22:
Enemies of progress, always reasoning from their shithole ��

He was making a lot of sense, until he spoke. cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Steinmann: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2022
Enemies of Nigeria's progress and vomits of satan are trying to pull down peter Obi.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by openmine(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2022
dynicks:
This is the second joke INEC just received from urchins after they(INEC) dialed ×419#
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by GodisFirst: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2022
When an slowpoke speaks, what do you expect!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Hotfreezer: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2022
KevMitnick:

still giving parties with structure headaches and sleepless nights.

Which headache? I laugh at your political naivety.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Hotfreezer: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
I don't u are not staying in Nigeria

What is this one saying? Is everything okay bro?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Hotfreezer: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2022
moneyissweet:
This one is still living in the past,Oboy join obidient and have peace.

Go and tell his children to join you in wasting their time. I won't waste my time on a 3rd Class failure.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by cochexky: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
A structureless party giving some APC people sleepless night.
I support that structure less party because it has the interest of yoruba Christians at heart.

Hahaha my brother see wahala oo.. Party way no get structure is now the target of the bad people.

Make this year run fast finish joor.. Make we see road
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Pappyjulie196(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Enemy of Nigeria have just spoken.. Structureless party still giving them headache , This one is seen handwriting on the wall already.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Funny little guy.

Obi and datti are the Nigerian candidates the chosen ones. Even baba is obidient.

Have any one ever seen Obasanjo this excited? Look at the love and hope in babas face,it says it all .am proudly obidient and my labour will not be in vain.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by KevMitnick: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Which headache? I laugh at your political naivety.
Well let's wait till 2023 and see
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2022
Zeezenho:
Funny little guy.

Obi and datti are the Nigerian candidates the chosen ones. Even baba is obidient.

Urchins we die when they see this pic oh don't say I did not tell you cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Belleful: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Faroug kperoogi wrote how obi could win by default because tinubu and atiku did not meet some of the electoral act clauses. So they should be disqualified.
Now Ahmed is coming up with is own of obi being disqualify as well.
So if the three major candidates re disqualify, who will we now vote for? Or kwakwaso should be rejoincing by default?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Alpharey: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2022
The headline though, which one is Bashir Ahmad GIVES ASKS Inec to disqualify Peter Obi. grin grin. Was he asking or did he give bribe or ultimatum. Just asking for a friend grin. Kpamla sef dey give ultimatum. It can only end it's journey in a pot of soup.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Tingotoe: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2022
He should be allowed to contest. He's going to lose anyway
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Alpharey: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2022
Am very sure it is not only 3 political parties are vying for this presidential position. Why always Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that, it is now very clear what is at stake. Peter Obi is really giving these people that destroyed Nigeria sleepless nights. Why are they so afraid of him. Do the calculations. Vote wisely. Peter Obi is the man to rescue this failing nation. Regardless of tribe and religion. Every Nigerian deserves a good life.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by begge: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2022
A cow is always a cow
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Ikem11(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Alpharey:
The headline though, which one is Bashir Ahmad GIVES ASKS Inec to disqualify Peter Obi. grin grin. Was he asking or did he give bribe or ultimatum. Just asking for a friend grin. Kpamla sef dey give ultimatum. It can only end it's journey in a pot of soup.

I tire my brother tot na only me notice am

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by PenSniper: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
A structureless party giving some APC people sleepless night.
I support that structure less party because it has the interest of yoruba Christians at heart.

Trash
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by casualobserver: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2022
This amateur politician Bashir Ahmed is not using his brain. It’s not everything you must tweet, some ammo you keep quiet in case you lose.

If they disqualify Peter Obi, who does he think his supporters will vote for? APC needs Peter Obi to remain in the race!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2022
blackpanda:
Lol obi go hear am. Politics is nasty.

Except LP submitted an amended list before obi jumped to the party. Otherwise, even if inec refuses to disqualify him and he wins, it will become a major factor for litigation.

I thought you people said he didn't have a structure. How come Peter Obi has suddenly become pain in the ass to even the party in power? undecided
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by brainhgeek(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2022
This movement is really giving some people a nightmare
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Basiljoe: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:
No need. He will lose woefully and then the courts will cement his obituary by declaring him ineligible to contest.
See mumu
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by ZeroChil: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2022
Theunbothered:
This fool with his 16 votes is talking. undecided
lol
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by chucksong: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Bashir Ahmed should come and sack Obi himself
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by lomprico(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Tingotoe:
He should be allowed to contest. He's going to lose anyway
Allowed how? What do you mean by allowed?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Efobiandrew83(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2022
See enwe... You have not seen any torment yet.
OBIDATTI will keep been your nightmare.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2022
3exe3:
How I just dy look Ahmedlol

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by casppyjay: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by frog12: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2022
another loud mouth and a troublemaker. him and that garba man with devil horns grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by beey2(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Treasure17:
Nothing reasonable can come out from anybody whose name is Ahmad.

Obi's running mate is Ahmad grin you forgot cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Projects In Lagos Island (Pictures) / Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead / President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.