Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi (26203 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Group Ask INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi Over Diaspora Funding / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by adebayo987: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2022
newsvib:

https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/07/inec-should-disqualify-peter-obi-bashir-ahmad-gives-reas.html
Let INEC try it and see what happens... Sry lanker incidence would be a child's play!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2022
beey2:

Obi's running mate is Ahmad grin you forgot cheesy
So you can't differentiate between Ahmad and Ahmed? There are exceptions to every rule anyway.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Obidient1: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2022
PETER OBI everywhere nawaoo this man carry Grace
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Phaantom22:
Enemies of progress, always reasoning from their shithole ��

Would you have said this if it was Tinubu ?

He who comes to Equity must come with clean Hands
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by bizzibodi(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2022
Disqualify Obi not Atiku?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by wasuka14(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
newsvib:

https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/07/inec-should-disqualify-peter-obi-bashir-ahmad-gives-reas.html

If this violate the electoral laws, let the law prevail. We should shun/kill the mindset of celebrating electoral laws only when it favour our preferred candidates, and rubbish it when it against our person. No nation develop that way. At all time laws most be maintain and obey to the last. We need decent society.

disOBIdients children are senselessly posting comments here.

If Mr Peter Obi is claiming is a clean man, how do u want to get to power violating laws you are preaching daily to upheld?? If Obi succeed in breaking electoral laws, why won't others not do the same?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by 2rez: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Something pathetic go soon happen to this one. No worry.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Onyedikachi323(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
A structureless party giving some APC people sleepless night.
I support that structure less party because it has the interest of yoruba Christians at heart.
God bless you sir i so much love this comment apc will continue to have sleepless night until they fail thanks once again...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Onyedikachi323(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
wasuka14:

If this violate the electoral laws, let the law prevail. We should shun/kill the mindset of celebrating electoral laws only when it favour our preferred candidates, and rubbish it when it against our person. No nation develop that way. At all time laws most be maintain and obey to the last. We need decent society.

disOBIdients children are senselessly posting comments here.

If Mr Peter Obi is claiming is a clean man, how do u want to get to power violating laws you are preaching daily to upheld?? If Obi succeed in breaking electoral laws, why won't others not do the same?
you are already having sleepless night already thank GOD agbado and casava urchins.....
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by blackpanda: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

I thought you people said he didn't have a structure. How come Peter Obi has suddenly become pain in the ass to even the party in power? undecided

Go and contest first then u will understand.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Treasure17:
Nothing reasonable can come out from anybody whose name is Ahmad.
That is why we said Nigerians should not vote for Obi because of his vice name. Thank God you confirm it now.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Joygift3666: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
I love what I am seeing.
lifeandjoy:
Oh God may your will be done and let your counsel stand in this Nation.

Peter Obi's presidency is gaining momentum everyday.
Vote Obi/Datti for President.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

That is why we said Nigerians should not vote for Obi because of his vice name. Thank God you confirm it now.
And the vice name is Ahmad right? Read.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Treasure17:

And the vice name is Ahmad right? Read.
Yes, check his name again and tell me you are not supporting him again
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by orion7: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Malcolm123:

Okay no vex, Yoruba muslim will deliver block vote for obi
. I hate it t when stupid people quote me. Carey your self bounce.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Yes, check his name again and tell me you are not supporting him again
Can't you differentiate between Ahmad and Ahmed?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Treasure17:

Can't you differentiate between Ahmad and Ahmed?
See this one, what is the difference between Muhammad and muhammed
Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by Malcolm123: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
orion7:
. I hate it t when stupid people quote me. Carey your self bounce.

He pain am, ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Jolted By Bode George’s Presidency Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.