Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. (2173 Views)

Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by devbits: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good evening guys. I will make this short and simple.

There was a time I was attacked spiritually, suffered headache for like a month, visited hospitals without resolutions until I met a stranger who told me I have arrow in my head. He gave me psalm 27 to read into water and I was relieved the fifth day and no more headache since then.

Recently another attack came for my health and another person gave me psalm 6 for three days and that's all.

Now I am under attack again. I don't know what to do, please. I have started reading some psalm in water for drinking and water

The issues I have is no matter how much I pray, I don't see effects even if I go for deliverance unless m fortunate to meet people who will tell me God said you should do this and that's when my matter is always solved.

PS: I have given my life to Jesus and confess all known sin.
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Abitolola: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
devbits:

There was a time I was attacked spiritually, suffered headache for like a month, visited hospitals without resolutions until I met a stranger who told me I have arrow in my head. He gave me psalm 27 to read into water and I was relieved the fifth day and no more headache since then.

Recently another attack came for my health and another person gave me psalm 6 for three days and that's all.

Now I am under attack again. I don't know what to do, please. I have started reading some psalm in water for drinking and water

The issues I have is no matter how much I pray, I don't see effects even if I go for deliverance unless m fortunate to meet people who will tell me God said you should do this and that's when my matter is always solved.

Question? Why are you always under attack, how loud are you? My advise is that you take your personal relationship with God more seriously, don't wait for strangers to give you psalms. With time you will discover that you've risen above attacks. Best of God
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by slan87(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Then go for psalm 35
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
devbits:
1. Good evening guys. I will make this short and simple.

1. Your case reminds me of a little story Jesus Christ told of how those who are ignorant and delve into things they do not understand are likely to have their end worse than their beginning. undecided
24 “When an evil spirit comes out of someone, it travels through dry places, looking for a place to rest. But it finds no place to rest. So it says, ‘I will go back to the home I left.’
25 When it comes back, it finds that home all neat and clean.
26 Then the evil spirit goes out and brings back seven other spirits more evil than itself. They all go and live there, and that person has even more trouble than before.” - Luke 11 vs 24 - 26
Rather than obey God, you resort to using what is written in scripture as if magic for your incantations and what not, and you expect God will somehow pay you mind? undecided

2. Look, giving your life to Jesus Christ should instead mean you abandon your old way of living and adopt His New Covenant Law as the only accepting Law for you to submit to and abide by all the rest of your life. All this magic stuff only opens doors to curses for you instead of blessings. undecided
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
slan87:
Then go for psalm 35
Scripture is not meant to be used as if a book of incantations. You doom yourselves when you do so. There are curses associated with refusing to obey God's commandments and following instead your own way after you are born-again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by slan87(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Scripture is not meant to be used as if a book of incantations. You doom yourselves when you do so. There are curses associated with refusing to obey God's commandments and following instead your own way after you are born-again. undecided

We are all entitled to our opinion n believe, stay blessed bro
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
slan87:
We are all entitled to our opinion n believe, stay blessed bro
This isn't an opinion but that which is clearly stated in scripture to you by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Blue86(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Those Psalms given you are mercies of healing to you.
It won't go on like that forever
Best, leave a sinful life.
Spend time with God and fix His words into your spirit, and use the words from your spirit to fight any situation.

That's what is expected from a Christian.
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by devbits: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Blue86:
Those Psalms given you are mercies of healing to you.
It won't go on like that forever
Best, leave a sinful life.
Spend time with God and fix His words into your spirit, and use the words from your spirit to fight any situation.

That's what is expected from a Christian.

Thank you.
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by otipoju(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2022
Go check your blood pressure bro. You may just be hypertensive and need to start treating it.
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by delkuf(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2022
devbits:

The fact that you have given your life to Christ and you are still ignorant. What you need is not someone giving you psalms to read, you need to read the bible and know who you are in Christ. How can you be in Christ and you are being attack like this. Read the bible. Listen to Christian messages and build your faith. And no devil can attack you
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by God2man2again(m): 1:43am On Jul 18, 2022
When we were young, we used to throw sticks or stones to some trees with ripe fruits, the trees were always bombarded by students with sticks, stones or any other materials.

Why?

The reason is not far fetched, bright future attract attack.

You may not see anything but the people of the world of darkness can see a bright star in you just like Jesus star shown in the sky and King Herod decided to kill children in order to eliminate the baby Jesus.

The devil is not interested in useless people. He is after the people that will cause havoc in his kingdom.

What is the solution?

Know God personally.

Be serious with God.

Be a prayer addict.

Be serious with the Bible especially the book of Psalms because the book of Psalms will set your prayer altar on fire.
For more intensity in prayer, memorize Psalm 2,Psalm 3, Psalm 27 ,Psalm 91 Psalm 23
Isaiah 54:15 and 17
Isaiah 49:24-26
Deuteronomy 28:7
Isaiah 7:7
Psalm 24
Isaiah 59:19

Fasting is also necessary. 12hr fasting is a fast, 18 hrs is a fast, 24hrs is a fast.
Important thing, fast anyhow. Fruits fasting, white fasting, dry fasting.

Lastly, you need to seek the face of God for the Baptism of the Holyghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
Speaking in tongues will make you a terror to the kingdom of darkness.

Life is a battle. It is either you fight and win or you run away from fighting and you die.

May God open your eyes to see who you are.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2022
God2man2again:
You may not see anything but the people of the world of darkness can see a bright star in you just like Jesus star shown in the sky and King Herod decided to kill children in order to eliminate the baby Jesus.
The devil is not interested in useless people. He is after the people that will cause havoc in his kingdom.
What is the solution? Know God personally. Be serious with God. Be a prayer addict.
Be serious with the Bible especially the book of Psalms because the book of Psalms will set your prayer altar on fire.
For more intensity in prayer, memorize Psalm 2,Psalm 3, Psalm 27 ,Psalm 91 Psalm 23 , Isaiah 54:15 and 17, Isaiah 49:24-26, Deuteronomy 28:7, Isaiah 7:7, Psalm 24, Isaiah 59:19
Fasting is also necessary. 12hr fasting is a fast, 18 hrs is a fast, 24hrs is a fast. Important thing, fast anyhow. Fruits fasting, white fasting, dry fasting.

Lastly, you need to seek the face of God for the [b]Baptism [/b]of the Holyghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Speaking in tongues will make you a terror to the kingdom of darkness. Life is a battle. It is either you fight and win or you run away from fighting and you die.May God open your eyes to see who you are. God bless you.
You mention Jesus Christ, and you pretend to know of His Kingdom yet none of the verses listed above have to do with Jesus Christ, His Gospel and Law in the Kingdom of God. Don't you see there is a problem with what you claim to believe there? undecided
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by God2man2again(m): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mention Jesus Christ, and you pretend to know of His Kingdom yet none of the verses listed above have to do with Jesus Christ, His Gospel and Law in the Kingdom of God. Don't you see there is a problem with what you claim to believe there? undecided

Take it easy!
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Kobojunkie: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2022
God2man2again:
Take it easy!
There are curses you heap on yourselves when you submit to being born-again yet refusing to obey the many other commandments in God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. Saying you believe in Jesus Christ, yet keeping your feet in another Law is Sin against God and there are curses on those who do such. undecided

You pretend to live by Old Covenant standards while claiming to be born-again- according to New Covenant Standards which instead required you to live according to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, basically opening the door to these "attacks". You blame these attacks on demons, witches, and the lot but the one who pretty much opens the gates wide open to let them in by obvious refusal to submit to and obey only the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ is you. undecided
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by God2man2again(m): 2:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Ha! Ha! O ga ooo.
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by God2man2again(m): 2:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are curses you heap on yourselves when you submit to being born-again yet refusing to obey the many other commandments in God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. Saying you believe in Jesus Christ, yet keeping your feet in another Law is Sin against God and there are curses on those who do such. undecided

So you pretend to live by Old Covenant ideas when you are instead called to live according to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ is simply you opening the door to what you lot refer to as attack after attack. You blame these attacks on demons, witches, and the lot but the one who pretty much opens the gates wide open to let them in by your refusal to submit to and obey only the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

You know I know where you are coming from.

Please, take it easy.
Re: Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can. by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Jul 18, 2022
God2man2again:
You know I know where you are coming from.
Please, take it easy.
You do? Then why are you not stating that which Jesus Christ Himself taught in regards to this here? undecided

The OP, like so many others out there who frequent your churches and shrines which you call deliverance houses, are struggling under curses associated with the Kingdom of God, curses made clear by Jesus Christ will be the condition of those who refuse to obey His teachings and commandments. So, why aren't you telling him exactly this but instead leading him further astray by referencing more scripture that has nothing to do with that which Jesus Christ called His followers to live by? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Were Satan This What I Would Do / No More Preaching In The Bus! / Fela As A Deity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.