Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Do You Like About Your Best Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like About Your Best Friends (222 Views)

The Things I Do Not Like About Nairaland / Jollof Rice, Akufo-addo And Other Things We Don’t Like About Ghana / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Yungmil: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
There was a thread on front page which the op asked what made you cut ties with your best friends?

Now I think we should go positive now and spread the love.

So what do you like about your best friends?

For me he is fun to chat with and we go about hunting together.

Please mods let's also get views about this positive vibes also.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Zonefree(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
They are always handy and efficient when I'm short of blunts. The way they deliver is orgasmic. My God will continue to bless them and their families.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Yungmil: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:
They are always handy and efficient when I'm short of blunts. The way they deliver is orgasmic. My God will continue to bless them and their families.
Wow nice is good we say some good things too grin
Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by thesicilian: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
My ideal best friend is intelligent, witty, generous and knows how to mind his business. I have only 2 of them in the whole world
Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Zonefree(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yungmil:
Wow nice is good we say some good things too grin
They're the best. I can always count on them to deliver even when there's scarcity of innocent leaf in town.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Yungmil: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
thesicilian:
My ideal best friend is intelligent, witty, generous and knows how to mind his business. I have only 2 of them in the whole world
Hmm very special I guess
Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Cypress042(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
I have friends, but best friends Nah i don't undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Totilopussylick(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
What I like about my best friends.

We smoke weed together

We crack jokes together

We cry together

We laugh together

We are there for each other in times of needs.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Zonefree(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
What I like about my best friends.

We smoke weed together

We crack jokes together

We cry together

We laugh together

We are there for each other in times of needs.

Cry together

Wetin dey make una cry?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Totilopussylick(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Cry together

Wetin dey make una cry?

Buhari and APC and Tinubu and PDP tongue

All of them will crash on the next presidential election
Re: What Do You Like About Your Best Friends by Yungmil: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Handwork / Can't Believe That A 13 Years Old Kid Creates News Website / Celebrating Professor Bruce Onobrakpeya @ 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.