Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Strange Cat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Strange Cat (579 Views)

Hilarious: See The Strange Request A Woman Made / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Joke: The Strange Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strange Cat by feelgood(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2011
An old, tired-looking cat wandered into my veranda. I could tell from her collar and well-fed belly that she had a home and was well taken care of.

She calmly came over to me, I gave her a few pats on her head. She then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep. An hour later, she went to the door, and I let her out.

The next day she was back, greeted me in my veranda, walked inside and resumed her spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour.

This continued off and on for several weeks.

Curious I pinned a note to her collar: ‘I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet cat is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your cat comes to my house for a nap.’

The next day she arrived for her nap, with a different note pinned to her collar: ‘She lives in a home, with my non stop chatting and nagging wife, she’s trying to catch up on her sleep. …, Can I come with her tomorrow?
Re: The Strange Cat by mikuz(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2011
Choi!!
What a cursed man!!!
Re: The Strange Cat by kodylicky(f): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2011
lmao
Re: The Strange Cat by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2011
Cool Joke

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers / Smiley Competition: Warning: Laughing Gas Inside: / Kc Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.