Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. (845 Views)

AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards / Maduka Bags Exceptional Humanitarian Awards, Joins The Stand Of Fame Honour / Islamization Agenda: The Plot To Control Church Finance And The Top Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Greetings to all my Muslim neighbors and friends.
I have always been lucky to be around Muslim faithfuls,both from the North and South.
I pride myself as one who have lived in the North amongst the Muslim faithfuls and I also have lived amongst Southern Muslim faithfuls.Expectually SW Muslims,and they always maintain one very important message that Islam is peace,Just,Honest,Truthful this values for a Muslim faithful can not be over emphasized.

Stand up firmly for justice, as a witness to God, even as against yourselves or your parents or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor. ' Surah 4:135 Meaning justice is for all. Everyone should put justice first, even before their family.

Surat al-Nisa’ 4:135

O you who believe, be upright for God, and be bearers of witness with justice!” [Quran, 5:8]

(Every) promise shall be questioned about. And give full measure out, and weigh with a true balance, this is fair and better in the end. (Surah Israa 17:35)

This is what the Holy Quoran teaches,this values are also foundational in the teachings of the Holy Bible because they shape our coexistence together as a people with diversities,give Us standards to relate better with our neighbors and draws us closer with our neighbors.
Is Muslim-Muslim ticket Just and fair?
Is Muslim-Muslim ticket at a time we are trying to unite better despite our diversities good?
If Apc"s evil agenda pull through,that will put Us. in a situation of doing 24 consecutive years of Muslim rule,is that fair and just?
Let Us look beyond politics and tell ourselves the truth bcus all of us be you Christian or Muslim will stand before the Creator to give account one day.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2022
You are a bigot. Tell us just one aspect of life where the faith of the president will make a difference in the lives of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2022

Is Muslim-Muslim ticket at a time we are trying to unite better despite our diversities good?

APC have failed woefully over this m-m vice president choice undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Benbellamor: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:
You are a bigot. Tell us just one aspect of life where the faith of the president will make a difference in the lives of Nigerians.
from a fanatic that hates the truth setting the country in fire from the North...shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Benbellamor:
from a fanatic that hates the truth setting the country in fire from the North...shame on you

I don't see how the faith of the president or that of the vice president is going to set anything on fire, unless you know something you are hiding from Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Softmirror: 12:39am On Jul 18, 2022
grin EVEN WHEN BUHARI CHOSE PASTOR OSINBAJO AS RUNNING MATE UNA STILL MAKE NOISE. DEM TAKE COMPLAIN SWEAR FOR ALL OF UNA?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

You obviously have another meaning for the word bigot.
We are not saying that there is Perfection in Christian presidency , neither can anyone here come out to claim that there is perfection in Muslim Presidency.
We are not saying there are no capable and competent hands from Muslim faithful or anyother religion,same wey no one can claim that there are no capable and competent hands from the Christian majority too.
What we call for is what is Just and fair.
Forget about Religion first and as a human being ask yourself is such agendas potrayz fairness and equity.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Softmirror:
grin EVEN WHEN BUHARI CHOSE PASTOR OSINBAJO AS RUNNING MATE UNA STILL MAKE NOISE. DEM TAKE COMPLAIN SWEAR FOR ALL OF UNA?

This is obviously not about religion. They are looking for anything that will give them a leverage in the coming elections.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You obviously have another meaning for the word bigot.
We are not saying that there is Perfection in Christian presidency , neither can anyone here come out to claim that there is perfection in Muslim Presidency.
We are not saying there are no capable and competent hands from Muslim faithful or anyother religion,same wey no one can claim that there are no capable and competent hands from the Christian majority too.
What we call for is what is Just and fair.
Forget about Religion first and as a human being ask yourself is such agendas potrayz fairness and equity.

Read your post again and read the definition of a bigot.
The faith of your political leaders is irrelevant. What they can do for your country is their only job. If you need spiritual guidance you can always get that from your Immam and your pastor if you are a christian.
And you actually believe a person from a different faith will act against your interests and you feel you are not prejudiced?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Softmirror: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

This is obviously not about religion. They are looking for anything that will give them a leverage in the coming elections.

OF COURSE EVERY POLITICAL PARTY'S AIM IS TO WIN.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Benbellamor:

Worse still they do this with the perfect awareness that apc do not worth being in the ballots again with the level of pain and suffering apc has wrecked upon the Country,they don't care if the country burns all that matters is my candidate and party must win undecided
Chia who do zombie o zombie this kind thing ooo angry

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Softmirror:

You still didn't answer the question as a True Muslim oo undecided
We are not telling you because you will not be kicked out with your evil agendas,we are rather telling you for posterity sake.
Apc is already a goner grin grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Softmirror: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You still didn't answer the question as a True Muslim oo undecided
We are not telling you because you will not be kicked out with your evil agendas,we are rather telling you for posterity sake.
Apc is already a goner grin grin

AND YOU ARE SO WORRIED OR DISTURBED?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Worse still they do this with the perfect awareness that apc do not worth being in the ballots again with the level of pain and suffering apc has wrecked upon the Country,they don't care if the country burns all that matters is my candidate and party must win undecided
Chia who do zombie o zombie this kind thing ooo angry

The same nonsense you were peddling even before Buhari was sworn in. He became your sworn enemy when he defeated Jonathan.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

Read your post again and read the definition of a bigot.
The faith of your political leaders is irrelevant. What they can do for your country is their only job. If you need spiritual guidance you can always get that from your Immam and your pastor if you are a christian.
And you actually believe a person from a different faith will act against your interests and you feel you are not prejudiced?

You yet again misappropriate the word bigot.
You are prejudiced and antagonist against another group is the where the bigotry comes from,but hey I never in anyway told you I was prejudiced and antagonist against Islam or any other relious groups,I relate very very well with Muslims,I am not an extremist in religion, but I am making a case that is enshrined in our constitution,our agreement to always ensure fairness and equity.
That you think it's cool to hold on to power for 24 consecutive years tells of the person you are.
I can't consider your type a Muslim,bcus such agendas is not in line with Allah.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

The same nonsense you were peddling even before Buhari was sworn in. He became your sworn enemy when he defeated Jonathan.

If you keep avoiding answers to the questions I would be forced to ignore you like a plague undecided
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Aboks(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Abokis are slaves to suffering
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 1:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You yet again misappropriate the word bigot.
You are prejudiced and antagonist against another group is the where the bigotry comes from,but hey I never in anyway told you I was prejudiced and antagonist against Islam or any other relious groups,I relate very very well with Muslims,I am not an extremist in religion, but I am making a case that is enshrined in our constitution,our agreement to always ensure fairness and equity.
That you think it's cool to hold on to power for 24 consecutive years tells of the person you are.
I can't consider your type a Muslim,bcus such agendas is not in line with Allah.

What you posted is at odds with what you are saying here. The reason you want a Muslim/christian ticket is not because you believe that will automatically translate to a better government but rather because you believe that a person of a different faith cannot protect your interests. That is bigotry my friend.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 1:13am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

What you posted is at odds with what you are saying here. The reason you want a Muslim/christian ticket is not because you believe that will automatically translate to a better government but rather because you believe that a person of a different faith cannot protect your interests. That is bigotry my friend.

Guy answer the questions I asked first.
Then I will further address your misappropriations undecided.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 1:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Guy answer the questions I asked first.
Then I will further address your misappropriations undecided.

What else would you do other than to run away? Bigot.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 1:26am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

What else would you do other than to run away? Bigot.

I don't like hypocrites grin grin
I said answer my question first then I can tell you why you are the bigot and fraud grin grin.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by ElSudani: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I don't like hypocrites grin grin
I said answer my question first then I can tell you why you are the bigot and fraud grin grin.

It is impossible for me to be a religious bigot. I see people not their faith.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Qtrpst4: 2:07am On Jul 18, 2022
And you are a terrorist, what happened after buhari lost election in 2011, why was it Christians that were killed in all 19 northern state. Hypocro

ElSudani:
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Qtrpst4: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2022
I challenge you to post a link were Kumuyi made this comment. You are a bigot and a terrorist

Softmirror:
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:
Unfortunate guy, you are sighted. As much as it hurts you to reply me, let the reality of justice stare to your face that Muslim Muslim ticket is wrong. The agenda ll fail.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Softmirror:
Foo l. It's not about complaining. It's about reminding you not to cry like MURIC in future when Christian Christian ticket occur.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by UncleKoboko: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Greetings to all my Muslim neighbors and friends.
I have always been lucky to be around Muslim faithfuls,both from the North and South.
I pride myself as one who have lived in the North amongst the Muslim faithfuls and I also have lived amongst Southern Muslim faithfuls.Expectually SW Muslims,and they always maintain one very important message that Islam is peace,Just,Honest,Truthful this values for a Muslim faithful can not be over emphasized.

Stand up firmly for justice, as a witness to God, even as against yourselves or your parents or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor. ' Surah 4:135 Meaning justice is for all. Everyone should put justice first, even before their family.

Surat al-Nisa’ 4:135

O you who believe, be upright for God, and be bearers of witness with justice!” [Quran, 5:8]

(Every) promise shall be questioned about. And give full measure out, and weigh with a true balance, this is fair and better in the end. (Surah Israa 17:35)

This is what the Holy Quoran teaches,this values are also foundational in the teachings of the Holy Bible because they shape our coexistence together as a people with diversities,give Us standards to relate better with our neighbors and draws us closer with our neighbors.
If Apc"s evil agenda pull through,that will put Us. in a situation of doing 24 consecutive years of Muslim rule,is that fair and just?
Let Us look beyond politics and tell ourselves the truth bcus all of us be you Christian or Muslim will stand before the Creator to give account one day.
Muslim Muslim kill your olosho mama THERE grin

By the time I'm done with you, you go don open like 1000 new nairalañd accounts grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Muslim Muslim kill your olosho mama THERE grin

By the time I'm done with you, you go don open like 1000 new nairalañd accounts grin

Hahaha hahaha see dis eternally cursed omo ale wey no voltage sef dey form somtin grin grin
Your own werey mama wey dey sleep with small boys upandan don die already na cheesy grin
Na walking corpse she be grin grin
Chai you be orphan oo grin grin grin
You be weak vessel jareh cheesy grin you dey waste my cruise grin grin

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by UncleKoboko: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha see ME eternally cursed omo ale wey no voltage sef dey form somtin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
MY own werey mama wey dey sleep with small boys upandan don die already na cheesy grin
Na walking corpse she be grin grin
Chai I BE MISERABLE orphan oo grin grin grin
I be weak vessel jareh cheesy grin
I dey waste my cruise grin grin

We KNOW

Re: Muslim-Muslim Agenda. The Stand Of Allah. by Proudlyomonna: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

We KNOW

Mthweee efulefu grin grin
O ti weaki ju jareh,and omo ale like you sef go dey form troll online grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Tinubu, Shettima Becomes President & It’s Scary- Activist / Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard / Did You Know Lagos Became British Colony in 1862; 137 Years Before Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.