Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect (35909 Views)

Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by ufotunang: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
RikudoSennin:
Beautiful country with crazy demented people. How many mass shootings this year again?
...they should ban the gun law that gives the USA citizens the right to acquire guns. ..for some of the citizens will misuse the guns for Mass shootings.. killing innocent people

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by ufotunang: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Imagine if Nigerians re allowed to use guns,,,,,the crime rates and casualty will be worst dan this
..thank God Nigerians are not allowed to use gun...

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by joepepsy(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if some of you have working brain,you are comparing a country with all basic amenities of life to a shithole.
chukel:
Yet they don't insult their country or call it a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by TotalRunter: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
USA sent a lot of troops, guns, bullets etc in to many other countries to kill people.
Karma is a bitch.

You will still be among those that will blame US for not intervening when one dictator start slaughtering his own people like sallah rams. I wish America can finally learn to leave others to face their problems no matter the outcry

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by Oldoinyolengai(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
TotalRunter:

You will still be among those that will blame US for not intervening when one dictator start slaughtering his own people like sallah rams. I wish America can finally learn to leave others to face their problems no matter the outcry
We the people don't need USA as our problems solver.
People have been facing and solving different kinds of problems throughout the history without knowing anything about the US.
Personally I have lived in a country where somebody after clinging into the power democratically changed to become one of the worst dictator to ever exist. Somewhere along the way the people silenced the dictator.
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by chukel(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
joepepsy:
Sometimes i wonder if some of you have working brain,you are comparing a country with all basic amenities of life to a shithole.
you are the one with no brain at all let alone a functional one. When it comes to downgrading Nigeria, you compare both. When it's bad news over there, then there shouldn't be comparison. Get lost animal.
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by Commentor: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
TeeGentle:

More than ten mass shooting
The country is getting crazy

10 - you mean this month right?
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by goody234: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Long may this mass shooting continue grin
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by InvertedHammer: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thaabitt:

Imagine if there is anti gun laws, shooter will not be able to work around with gun not to talk of shooting the victims
/
With your anti-gun laws in Nigeria, where do Boko Haram boys, ISWAP, Niger Delta militants, cultists and unknown gunmen get their guns from? Criminals do not obey laws.

/
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Pls Permit me to blame APC for this

I said PLS oh undecided
You can go ahead !
Because we don't want you to have HBP grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by 9jaRealist: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tpave:
This is getting out of hand

It’s been out of hand for decades…
There’s more than 50K gun homicides in the US yearly!

>
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by Lonepair1: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
joepepsy:
aside electricity what other basic amenities are you talking about??
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by joepepsy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Some of you dont understand how the system have strong you.just imagine the question,the worst ghetto in europe have
better amenties than maitama in Abuja.do you now understand.
Lonepair1:
aside electricity what other basic amenities are you talking about??
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by Lonepair1: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
joepepsy:
Some of you dont understand how the system have strong you.just imagine the question,the worst ghetto in europe have
better amenties than maitama in Abuja.do you now understand.
we are talking about America and not Europe
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by joepepsy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na una sabi,make una dey dull.
Lonepair1:
we are talking about America and not Europe
Re: Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect by alloy123: 1:00am On Jul 19, 2022
I hate this country because of gun violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) / Catalan Referendum In Spain: Riot Police Fire Rubber Bullets At Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.