Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ (652 Views)

Zamfara Government Reinstates Emir Aliyu Marafa Who Turbaned Ado Aleru / Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) / Governor Bello Mutawalle Suspends Emir, District Head Over Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by adecz: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Matawalle Suspends Emir for Turbaning Terrorists’ Kingpin in Zamfara
Nigeria.

The Zamfara State Governor, Bello Mohammed Matawalle, has directed the immediate suspension of the Emir of Birnin Yandoto in Tsafe Local Government Area, Aliyu Garba Marafa.

The emir was suspended for turbaning a notorious terrorists’ kingpin, Adamu Aleru, who has been on the police wanted list, as Sarkin Fulani (the Chief of Fulani) of Yandoton Daji emirate.

Matawalle, in a statement issued last night by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Kabiru Balarabe Sardauna, dissociated himself from the alleged turbaning of the terrorists’ kingpin.

“This is to inform the general public that the Zamfara State Government has dissociated itself from the alleged turbaning of a Sarkin Fulani by the Emir of Birnin ‘Yandoto of Tsafe Local Government Area.

“In this regard, the State Executive Governor, Hon. Bello Mohammed Matawalle, has directed the suspension of the Emir with immediate effect”, the statement added.

Consequently, the governor has approved the appointment of a six-man committee headed by Hon. Yahaya Chado Gora to investigate the circumstances leading to the action of the suspended emir.

The governor, however, directed the District Head of Yandoto, Alhaji Mahe Garba Marafa, to spearhead the affairs of the emirate until further notice.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/18/matawalle-suspends-emir-for-turbaning-terrorists-kingpin-in-zamfara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by 1Alex: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2022
We are interested in the outcome
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by glo4chuks: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2022
grin
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Kurutinto(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Idiots saving face.

Even a common man like me saw the news before he was turbaned , so zamfara state govt should not pretend to us that it is not aware of the development

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Rich4eva11: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Family business
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by KingLarry04: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Still wondering the connection between me and this people to be in the same country, Lord Lugard fall my hand seriously

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Raxxye(m): 6:12am On Jul 18, 2022
I can't blame the Emir. He did what he did to save himself and his community from being killed by the terrorists because the same government that just suspended him wouldn't come to their aid in event of bandits attack against them.
A living and suspended Emir is better than a dead one!
All thanks to Buhari tackling insecurity from the frontline as a retired Army General! grin grin

"Buhari will handle security, while Osinbajo will handle the economy" grin grin
Scam of the century!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Amotolongbo(f): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2022
“In this regard, the State Executive Governor, Hon. Bello Mohammed Matawalle, has directed the suspension of the Emir with immediate effect”, the statement added.
Suspended the Emir for turbaning a notorious terrorist without arresting the terrorist turbaned is like dishing out a comedy by a buffoon.

If the Zamfara state government is serious he will not only suspend the Emir, he will also arrest the terrorist kingpin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Oddfinder: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Yet the terrorist emir has not been arrested!
Na play una dey
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by unclejb2(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Medicine after death.

The entire system is complicit. The police, the military, the DSS, the state government and the federal government are all complicit.

The Fulani are waging a war against the indigenous people of Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by ikdaddy01(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Great one. Another one could have said he is not aware
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by dynicks(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Just suspension!!

Oboy forget it.......This was the moment behind the scene between the Governor, Emir and ex terrorist after the so called suspension.......

2baba(the Emir) staring and talking to jayjay(the governor).........Kai! Mr Governor...Nigerians sabi take issues personal oo!...see as everywhere take catch flame cus of say I coronate our brother ......I think say everybody focus dey for osun election....I no know say e get people wey their busy body pass my own.......

Jayjay(the governor).....E shock you abi?.....

Kanu(bandit)....Abeg leave Nigerians....just give them one week and everywhere don kuleee!!...yeye!.

Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Naijanascam: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Audio suspension
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Zamfara, the den of fanatics

A state that has contributed nothing to its growth and the nation

A state that initiated the political Shari'a that claimed thousands of innocent lives

A state that its poverty level is second to none

A state that introduced banditry into Nigeria

A state that its traditional rulers are conniving with bandits to unleashed mayhem on innocent citizens.

May God save innocent lives from zamfara
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by adecz: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2022
They want to tell us that such an
event was planned without the police,
DSS and other security organs not
hearing in advance❓❓☹️☹️☹️
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by RZArecta(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Taaa grin no chieftaincy/turbaning can take place in a state without the governor's knowledge/approval. The matter was trending days before the turbaning, why is Matawalle pretending now that it backfired ? It's as simple as declaring the turbaning illegal and arresting the terrorist but no, he wants to hoodwink us with six member committee till we forget. Arrest the terrorist, he's a wanted man, bring him to court before I can believe anything you politicians say. Fúckîng cünts grin
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by orisa37: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2022
ADAMU ALERU IS A BOKOHARAM TERRORIST. HE IS NOT A BANDIT TERRORIST. THE DIFFERENCE SHOULD BE CLEARED.
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Fiscus105(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2022
If north wants terrorism to be wipe off during Buhari government, they would have achieved it long time ago

But my tribe my religion will never ever allowed them
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by ERockson: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2022
sad
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by pointblank247(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Zamfara state brought terrorists to the north by being the first state to officially declear sharia law in a circular country, now they want to complete the chaos. Na dem dey suffer for their mumurity
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by Laggafin: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2022
They are playing ludo angry
Re: Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️ by adecz: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2022
What does the happenings in
Zamfara in particular and the Muslim
north in general, tell you about the
Sharia system❓❓

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is This Bread In your Area? / Natural Gas Prices Surges, Oil Declines: Implications For Eastern Nigeria / My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.