Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu (2181 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by helinues: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

Did you understand my comment at all? Please sir read it again. undecided

I did.

You are relaying Arise TV cons and pros about Tinubu.

The cons is about is about Tinubu being a vengeful politician..

Now do you indeed believe Tinubu is a vengeful Politician, if yes give instances
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

Could you point out to the insults in my comments?

I was only telling you how your assertions sound like.

Including Shettima the VP , he won't vote for himself same as his supporters?
Telling me I don't sound logical and didn't reason my comment is an insult sir.

Please refrain from such. Let me tell you boldly and bluntly. The currently governor or Borno is far more popular than Shettima FYi . H E .Babagana Umara Zulum.
Let me repeat for the last time if you didn't understand me, forget what you tell yourselves in the media down there. No Northerner or Hausa ,kanuri or Fulani origin will ever vote Tinubu over Atiku.

Take this 100% . It will be apparent when the votes start rolling in state by state next year. There are things we do not need to argue about. Whe can stay here arguing how apples are oranges all day or wait for the tasting.
Pls don't believe me share more money around we need it. But when election time comes you will understand the reality.

Tinubu should focus all his efforts down south and forget here. He will get nothing here save a few pocket votes of maybe 100k here and there that would be it.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by donphilopus: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

They only supported him due to cash they were paid and at a moment they knew it won't affect their overall security.

Unlike the presidential election proper... No northerner Muslim will support Tinubu over Atiku that is a fact .

Go to BBC News Hausa, Daily Trust Hausa and other northern political figures' pages on Facebook to see the comments of northerners then come back here to modify your comment.

Tinubu is winning at least 5 states in the core north if Kwankwaso is still contesting but if he decides to collapse his structure for Tinubu, Tinubu is certain of at least 7 states. You think northerners love Atiku that much? It'll shock you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

I did.

You are relaying Arise TV cons and pros about Tinubu.

The cons is about is about Tinubu being a vegenful politician..

Now do you indeed believe Tinubu is a vegenful Politician, if yes give instances
Yes I do.
I haven't met the man but from the few audio I have heard where he called people okoros, abused the former first lady in patience Jonathan in the most gruesome ways, his recent outbursts about fighting dirty and emI lokan etc..

He reminds me of Neysome wike of rivers state only much older.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:

Go to BBC News Hausa, Daily Trust Hausa and other northern political figures' pages on Facebook to see the comments of northerners then come back here to modify your comment.

Tinubu is winning at least 5 states in the core north if Kwankwaso is still contesting but if he decides to collapse his structure for Tinubu, Tinubu is certain of at least 7 states. You think northerners love Atiku that much? It'll shock you.

You lot make me smile daily grin

That's how pre 2019 the whole social media was filled with anti buhari posts ..

Listen Tinubu has always been a master of social media marketing. We don't need that.

He won't get any votes here. Take it or leave it
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by helinues: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:

Bro. Abeg leave that guy , he's only being deliberately mischievous..

Sebi The likes of Buhari, El Rufai, Zulum, Ganduje have all defected to Pdp.

I actually wasted my time engaging with him

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

It is fair. You are entitled to your opinion. What I have noticed about you Yoruba just like Tinubu,once someone disagrees with you lot you resort to name calling and rude remarks.

You think you are wiser ? You feel everyone must agree with the Yoruba and when they don't we are ipob or aboki or unintelligent?

It's alright. Next year is fast approaching, we shall see who wastes who's time .

Bye
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by donphilopus: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

Hahahahahahaha you lot are true comic relief cheesy
Your desperation makes me warn and comfy indeed

Honestly, you should be in Romance section. You're letting your emotions to control you. You guys said worse before the primaries and he still emerged. You can still continue your hatred but I assure you that it wouldn't stop Tinubu from winning.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:

Honestly, you should be in Romance section. You're letting your emotions to control you. You guys said worse before the primaries and he still emerged. You can still continue your hatred but I assure you that it wouldn't stop Tinubu from winning.

Stop the personal attack sir and focus on the topic

Thank you. Just know that H.E Alhaji Abubakar Atiku GCON the Waziri Adamawa will be your next president so thread with caution.

Thank you
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by donphilopus: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

You lot make me smile daily grin

That's how pre 2019 the whole social media was filled with anti buhari posts ..

Listen Tinubu has always been a master of social media marketing. We don't need that.

He won't get any votes here. Take it or leave it

Tinubu won't win there? He never planned to win the southeast. But as for the north, he would win many states there. You can bet your money on it in December.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by donphilopus: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

I just tire bro.

He's just being emotional.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:

Tinubu won't win there? He never planned to win the southeast. But as for the north, he would win many states there. You can bet your money on it in December.

What is my concern with southeast? Okay I can see where you are going? You want to call me ipob ? Or ipig? Or Ibgo man? grin

Indeed. Pls sir do not quote me again ,I take insults personally. I was conversiong with the other gentleman without any insults.

If you quote me again I will report you.

Thank you
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Validated: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Sore loser want to create inconvlusive elections in 2023, hahahahaha!
You will really need the 50 million policemen who will feed on
A gbado
P lus
C assava

To achieve inconclusive ekections. Tinybu should open his vaults, we Christians will chop his $ and Naira.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by AntonVince: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2022
There is no route (through the ballot) to Aso Rock for Tinubu and his Janjaweedal all-Muslim ticket.
Know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by ItsTutsi(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Bro, I am Hausa/Fulani from the north and I'm voting Tinubu.. Shettima is kanuri, and he will definitely sweep Borno and Yobe state

Tinubu will get nothing less than 40% in the north.. Elections are done differently in the north compared to the south, in the north, we follow who our leaders dictate to us..
Realtalk20:

Little knowledge of the North you say? Hahahahahahaha oh my .. no you didn't just say that!!!

One thing I find amusing about you people is your total disconnect from reality and I find it amusing.

Let me reiterate, I can put my money wehre my mouth is and tell you , boldy no northern Muslim or Hausa ,kanuri or Fulani extraction will vote for Tinubu come elections. Mark these words pls hold it to my face as the firgured start coming in.

Only the bieribe, (Yoruba Muslims ) will vote for Tinubu. These are only stark facts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Softmirror: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2022
awoniyi1236:
You’re just trying to console yourself, It seems you don’t knw the level of hatred people have for APC, people are going through a lots, it seems you’re under your parent roof or you’re making money directly from APC, if not normal human being won’t support failure

THE RESULT DOESN'T REFLECT ANY KIND OF HATRED FOR APC. THAT ELECTION WAS KEENLY CONTESTED. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VOTE CASTED FOR PDP AS AGAINST APC? THERE IS NO RATIONALITY IN YOUR ASSERTION AT ALL. ONE WOULD HAVE SEEN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO ANY KIND OF HATRED AT ALL. LET ME ASSURE YOU. YORUBAS WILL NEVER VOTE A IGBO MAN WHILE REJECTING HIS OWN FOR A HAUSA MAN. NOT IN THIS FORTHCOMING ELECTION WHICH THE SOUTH WEST HAVE SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY.BEAR THIS IN MIND!

Adeleke PDP got 403, 371 votes while Oyetola got 375, 027 votes.

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by ItsTutsi(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Bro I'm Hausa/Fulani from north and I'm voting Tinubu, just like many northerners.. Shettima is kanuri and they control Borno, yobe and some parts of gombe state.. This will give Atiku a run for his money in NE!! don't forget his the godfather of Zulum and Zulum is the most loved politician in NE

Voting pattern of north is different compared to south.. In the north,the leaders, mostly governors dictate to the masses who to vote(unfortunately)
Realtalk20:

Please I would prefer you refrain from insults. I expected you to speak in the same manner I did. If you revert to insults I will end the conversation.

I don't speak without reasoning and facts. Let me repeat. No Northern Muslim of Hausa ,kanuri or Fulani origin will vote Tinubu over Atiku in the coming elections next year.

Only the bieribe (Yoruba muslim) will vote for him here.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Sincinnati: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:
It's no longer news that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the Presidential candidate of APC in the forthcoming general elections. As the candidate, he would like to get about 60-70% of the votes in his region come 2023. He would need the votes of Osun people to achieve this.

In 2015 when Buhari was first elected, the APC had about 60% of the votes in Osun then but drastically reduced in 2019 even though they still won Osun (with about 10k difference). One of the factors that caused the reduction was that the good people of Osun State felt the ruling party rigged the 2018 guber. polls and decided not to vote for them during the Presidential elections.

Make no mistake, APC being the ruling party could have disrupted the election process by targeting the strongholds of the PDP thereby leading to another inconclusive elections which would later be won by the APC. But doing that would anger the people of Osun which would make them overwhelmingly vote against APC in the Presidential election next year. Since this election is adjudged to be free and fair, most of those people would come out next year to vote Tinubu who never interfered in the process of the election.

For the records, in 2015 Buhari got 383603 votes (59.69%) in Osun State while Jonathan got 249929 votes (38.89%). But in 2019, Buhari got 347,634 votes in Osun while Atiku got 337,377 votes. What could have caused the reduction? Most people felt the ruling party cheated Adeleke at the guber. polls in 2018. PDP got protest votes in the 2019 Presidential election in Osun thereby closing the margin. Wouldn't it be disastrous for APC to win Osun with 10k votes next year? To avoid that, they had to sacrifice the governorship election.

That's my humble submission. (Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44)
Warra a senseless piece of shît!

Never read something more worrisome in my life.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Sincinnati: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

I have never read such drivel and delusion inspired falsehood.

No one who voted Adeleke will vote for Tinubu,, this is more wailing from you guys after the oss in Osun grin
He forgot that the good people of Osun mobbed Omisore in his hometown, if they could mob someone clearly working for Tinibu, they would undeniably had stoned Tinibu if he had tried meddling with the electoral process or election results.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by olril17(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:

You think an average Yoruba person cares about religion? You'll see a nuclear family with Christian children, Muslim mom and the father, a traditionalist. You can't divide them along religious line.

BTW, have you watched a video where some old men were asked who they would vote for? I don't understand Yoruba but with the way they sounded, they said they'd vote Adeleke for the governorship and Tinubu for presidency. That's how most of them would vote next year.

As for the LP man, I'm happy he's on the ballot. If not for him, Atiku would have stood a better chance. This time around, Atiku (PDP) wouldn't be getting bloc votes from the east and South South which is a win win for Tinubu.
That video is apc trying console themselves over osun loss.
I’m a Yoruba take it from me the sw votes will be divided in to 3
Pdp,labor and apc.
Sw can never give block votes
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Sincinnati: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

If they are not in majority, Tinubu wouldn't have won the Apc primary with a Tsunami slide
You equate party primaries where less than 10,000 sell outs vote for their slave masters with General elections where more than 50 million people will exercise their constitutional franchise? More than 50 million people whom Buhari has made their lives a living under APC?

You need to start doing a better job or your employees will be forced to look for a replacement.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Sincinnati: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:

That's just it bro. I've watched a video where the people who voted Adeleke said they would vote Tinubu.
I can name about 4 APC employees who are members of Nairaland in that video.
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Bro I'm Hausa/Fulani from north and I'm voting Tinubu, just like many northerners.. Shettima is kanuri and they control Borno, yobe and some parts of gombe state.. This will give Atiku a run for his money in NE!! don't forget his the godfather of Zulum and Zulum is the most loved politician in NE

Voting pattern of north is different compared to south.. In the north,the leaders, mostly governors dictate to the masses who to vote(unfortunately)

You rightly said you will vote Tinubu , the red tof us won't so good luck. Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Sincinnati: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

And those cash are still available, same as those people are still ready to work with Tinubu.

Some of you have little knowledge about North Politics... Is Atiku loved in his home region? Is Atiku accepted generally in North based on ideology?

The political battle in North have always be between Pdp, Buhari/CPC faction. CPC and Atiku don't share the same ideology politically reason why Atiku hurriedly left Apc. Can CPC and Atiku/Pdp work together in 2023 election considering their ideology?
Please what ideologies are you talking about? Can you name them please?
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by ItsTutsi(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Your just putting a ruse and trying to sound cocky, but ur far from the the truth!! Although there are sentiments in favour of Atiku being a northerner, but for u to say no northerner will vote for APC/Tinubu is a lie!

1- I'm a northerner Hausa/fulani, I and my family will be voting for Tinubu just like many northerners

2- Buhari still has a major role to play if he decides to campaign for Tinubu

3- most of masses in the north will vote who the leaders eg Buhari/governors dictate them to, unlike the south who are independent
Realtalk20:

Telling me I don't sound logical and didn't reason my comment is an insult sir.

Please refrain from such. Let me tell you boldly and bluntly. The currently governor or Borno is far more popular than Shettima FYi . H E .Babagana Umara Zulum.
Let me repeat for the last time if you didn't understand me, forget what you tell yourselves in the media down there. No Northerner or Hausa ,kanuri or Fulani origin will ever vote Tinubu over Atiku.

Take this 100% . It will be apparent when the votes start rolling in state by state next year. There are things we do not need to argue about. Whe can stay here arguing how apples are oranges all day or wait for the tasting.
Pls don't believe me share more money around we need it. But when election time comes you will understand the reality.

Tinubu should focus all his efforts down south and forget here. He will get nothing here save a few pocket votes of maybe 100k here and there that would be it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Your just putting a ruse and trying to sound cocky, but ur far from the the truth!! Although there are sentiments in favour of Atiku being a northerner, but for u to say no northerner will vote for APC/Tinubu is a lie!

1- I'm a northerner Hausa/fulani, I and my family will be voting for Tinubu just like many northerners

2- Buhari still has a major role to play if he decides to campaign for Tinubu

3- most of masses in the north will vote who the leaders eg Buhari/governors dictate them to, unlike the south who are independent

Stop spamming the forum!!

You have the right to vote whomever you want and to claim to be from anywhere. I know how we Areas talk and you aren't one.

Goodluck
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by donphilopus: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

You rightly said you will vote Tinubu , the red tof us won't so good luck. Yoruba man.

You can call him a Yoruba man for supporting Tinubu but see it as an insult if you're called IPOB for opposing him. Lol
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by Realtalk20: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2022
donphilopus:

You can call him a Yoruba man for supporting Tinubu but see it as an insult if you're called IPOB for opposing him. Lol

I never said calling me Ibgo is insult I do not see them as lesser but we Arewa don't talk a particular way. He is definitely Yoruba grin
Re: Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu by ItsTutsi(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Lol! I'm not a Yoruba man and I have never claimed to be one.. I know it hurts seeing a northerner that will vite for Tinubu
Realtalk20:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Wike Join APC, Obi is Finished / Opi Nsukka Kidnappings-another Proof That ESN Are Not Defending Igbo Forests / Peter Obi May Win Southern Borno. See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.